will be updating soon :))

well come back dear πŸ€—
arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shreya_preets

I am back friends...
will be updating soon :))

intezaar ki ghariyan khatm...welcome back!!! ws waiting since long!!..will wait fr ur post!!
Preet_KK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Part 16-

Everything was fine and after a long time Arohi was enjoying her life without any strain, wedding preparations were going on, Arohi was sitting with Ma and Purvi who were showing her different clothes and jewelry, she was nodding and smiling time to time just to make her presence known but in reality her mind was somewhere else, she kept stealing glances of her mobile phone... last night Arjun called and they talked until she fallen asleep, he promised to call next day, she pouted and kept the phone aside, determined to give him hard time and not talk easily today but when she heard the first ring without waiting for another moment picked it up, All the anger faded away after hearing his husky voice. She excused herself and walked out in garden, her blushing smile was enough to let others know who is on the other side of the line.
Hey sunshine...
"Hmmm... finally got time to call me?" Asked Arohi playfully.
"Was working on something important"
More important than me?
Ofcourse not... nothing can be more important than you.
Then what was that, kept you busy?
Just talking to the police, they informed me that Sam has confessed his crime, specially now when he thinks Ayesha has ditched him he wanted her to suffer as much he is suffering, little did that poor boy knows that Ayesha doesn't exists now and all the punishments he has to go through alone.
That's great news; he is getting what he deserves.
Yes Arohi and now we have nothing to worry about... anyways how's going wedding preparations there?
Don't ask, di and Ma gone crazy over this wedding, since morning they have showed me all kind of jewelries, shopping shopping and more shopping, marriages are hectic.
He laughed, they are too excited... Just few more days my love, it will all be over soon aur phir hum dono hamesha hamesha ke liye ek sath honge. I miss you so much Arohi.
I miss you too Arjun, ab bas jaldi se barat lekar aa jao.
Trust me I am counting days.
'''''''
Finally arrived the day of their marriage; Arjun and Arohi are tied in a un detachable knot.
Arjun had already planned to make their first night special, the same night they flied to another city in his private jet, Arjun had a beautiful lake house there, it was decorated with lots of flowers and candles. Arohi was in awe to see that full setup. She hugged him happily and kissed his cheeks. Arjun lifted her in his arms and they entered inside the house. He placed her on the bed and sat beside her, staring her beautiful face he took her hand and kissed her knuckles, never thought I can be this lucky ever, he whispered.
I am luckier than you, now when I have you, I don't think I can desire for anything anymore. She kept her head on his chest and he lovingly wrapped his arms around her.
Okay okay now enough of the emotional moments, don't forget we have our first night today, he said rubbing her cheeks with his thumb. She blushed and started playing with the hem of her dupatta nervously.
He lifted her chin and pecked her lips, you are Mrs Arohi Singhania now, I have every right over your heart and body... now no escape.
Arohi raised her eye brows, oho... so I became your private property now, haan Mr. Singhania? Asked Arohi with folded arms.
Uff you look so cute when you pout, he leaned forward to kiss her but she stepped back.
Being impatient Mr. Singhania?
Yes very much, he replied with dreamy eyes.
She yawned and stretched... but you see I am very tired, all those wedding rituals made me exhausted, my full body is aching. She was watching his expression from the corner of her eyes and trying to hide her smile.
His face fell, okay if you are tired then fine, you take rest... after saying that he got up and turned to go, Arohi panicked and quickly held his hand to stop him.
Where are you going? I was just teasing you.
He turned to her and smiled, so was I Mrs Singhania.
She hit his chest with her fist which he caught easily and placed her hand over his heart... he leaned forward, kissed her neck and whispered, I know you want me as badly as I want you.
This closeness with him making her heart beats going hasty, he looked into her eyes which were shining with love and desire, that innocence and cuteness in her was playing major role for turning him on, he knows she is inexperienced and nave, he has to be gentle and careful with her, he wants to make her feel loved and at the same time he have to be cautious too.
Arohi could sense his hesitation; even she was uneasy by the thought what if she wouldn't be up to his expectations. Before Arjun she didn't even kiss anybody, it make her feel proud that he is going to be her first in love making too but all these things are new to her, thousands of thoughts running in her mind, Purvi has given her some tips about the night but listening something and actually experiencing are two different things.
She looked at him and caught him staring at her with amused expression; she smiled back and asked what are you looking at?
My beautiful wife, he held her hand between his and caress it, I know you are nervous Arohi, you know you can trust me, I won't force you into anything you are not ready for. I love you so much, your happiness is my first priority.
After listening that, her respect and love towards him increased more... before he can react she launched herself on him and kissed his lips.
Who said I am not ready?
After listening that he was surprised and amazed. She leaned forward and asked now are you going to kiss me back or just stare?
Your wish is my command madam... he pressed his lips on hers and kissed like there is no tomorrow, today no more secrets, no more guilt and no more confusion, now nobody can stop Arjuhi from being one. Her lips were like a sweet candy for him, couldn't get enough of it. They finally parted for breath, both were high on love, he opened her hair, letting them loosely falling... he laid her on the bed and kissed her forehead, slowly removing her bangles and necklace, Arohi wasn't wearing much jewelry already which lessoned his work... he leaned down and kissed her neck, slowly biting and licking to give her sweet pleasure, she closed her eyes and clutched the bed sheet in her fist, he slipped her blouse from the shoulder and kissed her shoulders, her breathing was getting faster, she sighed with pleasure when his soft lips were working magic on her neck and shoulders... this was heaven, she never imagined love making can be that pleasing, then he went down and kissed her exposed belly, making circles from his fingers, when his tongue touched her belly button she couldn't stop the moan involuntarily came out from her mouth, her reaction on his touches making him more eager for getting to the last part but he wanted to give her pleasure first, slowly and sweetly. Today is all about her. He kept kissing her naval for hearing her moaning which make him feel good. He turned her over to untie her blouse, she liked when he kissed her naval so what would be her reaction when he is going to suck on her nipples, he couldn't wait to see that.
He got up in a sitting position and quickly peeled off his sherwani, that toned chest of his was on full view, he made her touch his chest and stomach, it was so hard under her touch, now she is on top of him, she left soft kisses on his cheek, lips and neck, she was lying on him but he wasn't feeling any weight, Arohi was light like a feather, she kissed his chest and abs while he was caressing her back and head.
Her breasts were peeking out from her half tied blouse whenever she is leaning on him, he couldn't wait any longer so he turned her back and quickly removed her blouse, Arohi didn't stop him either, letting him do whatever he wants to do with her body. To see that beautiful part of her body his mouth was ajar, as if her baby breasts were begging him to touch them, her pink nipples were already hard, he cupped one and kissed the other, as expected this time her moan was louder, when he sucked on it she arched her back to give him better support, he was massaging it with his hand in circular motion and enjoying her rapid breathing. His kissed her breasts again and gave soft bite to her pink nipples. She jerked awake and gave him the narrow eyed look, while he just smirked.
His hand slipped under her lahanga, touching and stroking her legs and thighs. His lips keep kissing her lips while hand caressing her thighs, he was giving her sweet torturing, she can already feeling his hard member poking her on the stomach, she blushed by realizing what is going to happen next. Their naked body was sliding on each other, hugging and cuddling, he left no spot on her body untouched.
He removed his pant and her lahanga after covering their half body with bed sheet, he was very gentle and patient with her, being a virgin she was so tight, Arohi was feeling the pain but it was nothing compare to the pleasure he is providing her, finally they reached to their peek point, both collapsed on each other breathlessly. He looked at her face, she mouthed I love you; he kissed her teary eyes and replied I love too.
She kept her head on his shoulder and fell into a peaceful sleep. He was watching her sleep, that innocent beauty who is snuggling on his chest, he tucked the lose curl behind her ear which was disturbing her. He kissed her lips and tightens his arms around her. You are mine only mine Arohi... he whispered and fell asleep.
Next morning was more shiny than usual, Arohi woke up before him and went to take shower, she was feeling sore and achy but still had a different kind of glow on her face, that stupid smile was not leaving her lips, she touched those love bites on her body and blushed.
Arjun woke up quite late, he picked his pant from the floor and put it on, walked out in a search of Arohi, he heard the humming sound from the kitchen and went to see her. She was wearing only a shirt, which was reaching to her mid thigh... good morning sunshine.
Oh Arjun, to hear his voice, the glass she had been holding fell down, good morning, she replied and looked down, all the events of last night started displaying front of her eyes.
Is that my shirt? He asked crossing his arms.
Umm actually we haven't unpacked our bags so I thought I wear it for a while then change after making breakfast.
Arohi go and change right now, he said in a stern voice.
Her face fell, she was sad to realize she made her husband angry on the second morning of her marriage. She excused herself and walked past him to change. He caught her hand and pulled to his chest; don't you want to know why I told you not to wear my shirt?
She looked up to his face which has no trace of anger or complain, she blinked her eyes which were filled with tears. She sniffled and asked why?
Because you look so sexy in it, that I can't stop myself from making love to you right this moment and I know you are still sore from last night so it's not a good idea to look that appealing you know.
She blushed and nodded with relieved smile, I will go and change... she tried to get out from his caged arms instead of letting her go he tightens them around her.
Let me go plz.
No... not without a kiss.
They shared another passionate kiss... until got interrupted by the phone call which reminded them about their honeymoon trip to Italy.

Note: So this is the end of the short story of Arjun and Arohi. I hope you liked it don't forget to leave comment specially on the first night because I wrote something like that after a long time hope I didn't messed up.
Again thanks a lot for loving and supporting my work. Love you friends.

arjuhi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is it over!!!...nhiii...!!!!
i m gonna miss this story like hell...!!it was awesome aftr a long tym read such a beautiful ff on arjuhi..!!
they were sweet nd ys hd amazing sizzling chemistry...!!
their wedding night ahem ahem...!!!made me blush so much still feeling hot in this chiiling winter😳😳
please keep on writing..!! i will miss u nd ur stories a lot..i ll wait fr ur nxt update nd i hope u come up with a new story vry soon!!!
😭😭
keep spreading mohabat ...!!
waiting fr love diary season 3πŸ˜‰
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update ok scratch that hot update.
I loved the update.
Arohi's eagerness to talk to Arjun and her reaction on receiving call was wow.
There teasing game was lovely.
Well done yaar.
Wishing to read something more from you.
And hoping it to happen soon.
Pls do continue writing.
Will be waiting eagerly for your work on Arjuhi.
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg it was superb hot
love it
it was awesome
thanx for pm
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This story deserved this lovely ending
Loved it to the core