Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Bua also had a broke marriage right wonder what happened to her she seemed to be experience in this love stuff. She caught vividha in the right place

I wanted to see Vividha reaction and her decision once A comes back, Is she going to dump Ravish? before that i want Ravish to dump her, but nothing is happening as expected in this show, i think we need to wait for more time.
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me to nitha I want to see what she will do and I so hope ravish puts ends to her dilemma and sends her way and makes his mom understand
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I also hope she tells ravish that he is just a deal for her she can never love him or be his wife rest ravish will handle it
nitha thumbnail
How cute he is, i am dead
nitha thumbnail
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Its been weeks since the AT admins have opened ATs. We understand personal life comes first, but there's a limit. According to rules, ATs are supposed to be updated within 2 days of taking permission - we've given a chance because of personal problems but this is too much.

AT is being closed till the admins PM me to inform when are they ready with their posts, and it will be opened then. 

JNDSD DT
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reopened. AT to be updated in a day. 

JNDSD DT
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Jaana Na Dil Se Door:

Ravish has hidden Atharv with him. He has found Atharv in wounded state and got him home for humanity's sake. Atharv is recovering at Ravish's home. Atharv has lost his memory after getting hit on his head. Ravish does not know Atharv is his step brother, and Vividha loves Atharv. The two truths will shatter Ravish.

Link :-
Shya_m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitha

No offense but here is my POV, Mental people will try to break their marriage, but they cant🤣

Well said nitha👏
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello... Everyone...  Home is back...  Gud afternoon