24 Season 2

PAISA = HERO

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi... I know k  many people here are disappointed like me after watching the last episode. already bahot saare threads bane hai iss topic ko lekar, but still i m making another one coz main bahot hi jyaada gussa hu. totally frustated with this nonsense.

Anil Kapoor - The PRODUCER... what does he think of himself? End me usi ne roshan ko pakada aur maara, usiko pata chala k who is the main culprit (Dr. Bhaumik), antidotes bhi usi ne hotel k logo tak pohochane ka intejaam kiya. i mean seriously ...sab kaam usine kiya. toh baaki cast ko kyu liya tha?

He is the producer, iska ye matlab nahi hai khud hi hero ban jao. Sabko marava diya...kamat, gyan, shibani...khud ka beta bhi marne wala hai, PM, PMO , the driver, uski beti,, na jaane aur kitne log...

The reason given by Dr. Bhaumik was so childish and foolish,,, cant buy this one.
Mr. Kapoor ne khud paisa invest kiya hai serial me..iska ye matlab nahi bananta k he is the only  hero. Last episode me na to saigal tha, na hi roshan, na hi mallick.sabko maar dala aur khud hero ban gaya. cmon mr producer, give us a break. Now u r 59. ab toh ye heropanti band karo, kisi aur ko chance de dete na hero ban ne ka. this shows k how our hindi tv industry is still hero oriented.

Mujhe ek baat yaad aa gayi. bachpan me jab hum cricket khlene jaate the na , to regardless of the team winning the toss, batting hamesha usi ki hi pehli hoti thi jiski bat ho. jo baccha bat laata tha wohi sabse pehle battig karta tha, baaki sab baad me.
its  very simillar here. Mr Producer ko end me Hero bana diya, aur to aur end bhi aisa kiya k story season 3 me forward ho jaaye, coz shibanis mom shot at jai. ab to ye Mr Producer hi jaane k bullet actually kisko lagi. coz he is wearing a bullet proof jacket.
I sincerely pray to god ...season  me sakshi na ho. i watched this season  only n only bcoz of her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like u I m also disappointed... There is only one super soldier in our country that's jay..
Last episode so much heroism but previous 23 episode's only failure... Just can't digest it... If mallik was there she was got some credit so better kill her..by unnecessary track...and also Sid got punishment
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-mitrajayeeta23

Like u I m also disappointed... There is only one super soldier in our country that's jay..
Last episode so much heroism but previous 23 episode's only failure... Just can't digest it... If mallik was there she was got some credit so better kill her..by unnecessary track...and also Sid got punishment

THE ONE AND ONLY HERO...MR. PRODUCER 😡
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess Seeing online ppl likeing SidHni track more (u can see on past most of thread r on them) Jay's pouplarity found on backward so use aage lane k liye Ek ko maar diya aur ek ko jail bhej diya... still boh HC & ST were too good in all way shadding their charecters so was really disappointed with story the most...

mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
And is Mihir the first person who saw it... Many people should see that video... Who uploaded it, his friends...and also jai should be interrogated...no one did the question about mallik death...last mallik was with jay...its not tough to find truth... Sid , vedant also knew that...Mihir is only hacker in country?? Still no justification for this death...and further procedure is also questionable...just a bogus track...sid got punishment but not jay?? Mihir deleting video means he is trying to fool law and also jai??? Has he no courage to accept his mistakes?? Is that our best officer?? Bullshit
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

they all r making mockry of Indian Army's breavry & inteligancy too much hights of stupid tracks afte 12 th episode... I mean isse aacha yeh dikhate they arrest Jay for all the rules & Protocals he broke but department just wantd him back on ATU why??? can't they sand bose to him to arrest but they can sand for Sid... too much of stupidness in story...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
gyaan n shibani killed 
vedhant gets nothing

waise bhi mihir n zara to just hackers ha 

n sid got punishment for what just becoz of him roshan got caught n hanged 

yes he betrayed atu in emotional moment but then he was with jai n atu at tha cost of his MIL n son 
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
So my take is why jay did not get punishment... Makers thought to get him shot by shivani mom was ok for that what he did...why did not he accept his mistakes in front of law...he did a murder...and Mihir also tried to save him...did our atu soldier have no courage??what are they showing?? Still mystery - mallik death, Sid fate, veer fate, kabir fate, terrorist and many more... Mihir also should get punishment...is everyone fools... Atu chief jay had right to do everything?? Disgusting
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
more hero was his son veer for me
n the real ones are gyaan n shibani 

zara n mihir unsung heroes  to 

vedhant was intally good lost some where in btw tho 😒

saigal intailly i dnt like him but i do find him better then jai 👍🏼
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@TM, don't intend to offend your opinions but I don't think its that way.

24 was and will always be centered around Jai. Other characters will be part of his story. It was that way in season 1 as well, just that this season because of the weak plot and loopholes in the story it looked unconvincing.

And I don't mind watching Anil Kapoor in action.. Even at ~60, he is fit enough to carry action scenes quite well!!