Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
They did, but the world doesn't see it like that. Let us not get into the Shri-Bhu part right now. I am pretty sure it will crop up at some time. 
He married Swayam MahaLakshmi, who is both Shri and Bhu together. 
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So which one to start with? Kurma Avatara? Then please start from the background story of Samudra manthan so that we can discuss Dhanantari and Mohini Avatara too.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guys,lets discuss vamana. I am always excited about this avatar when it comes to the lesser known avatars. ðŸ˜›
SriMaatangi thumbnail
None of Lord Vishnu's first avatars are known well enough. But because we started with Kurma Vatar, let us proceed with it, and Ramya, immediately after, we will do Vamana. Cool? Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

None of Lord Vishnu's first avatars are known well enough. But because we started with Kurma Vatar, let us proceed with it, and Ramya, immediately after, we will do Vamana. Cool?

As you say. Lets begin with the kuruma avatar.
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Semanti, though I am not an expert on this, as far as I am aware, there was a battle between the Asuras and the Suras or Devas on the Amrit that was in the ocean.
This was since the Airavata had trampled the Rishi Durvasa's garland, and the Rishi cursed the Devas to lose their immortality and powers. Lord Vishnu suggested the Samudra Manthan to obtain the Amrit. 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
And Bhagwan Vishnu also suggested to use Vasuki, the brother of Adisesha, and one of the Kings of serpents, to be used as the rope for the churning. And from the Sagar rose various gifts, and also rose the Hiranmayi MahaLakshmi, who is the wife of MahaVishnu. There are many symbolisms according to the Samudra Manthan. Should I post my observations and understandings as well?
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Sharing a very beautiful whatsapp message i came across today, tomorrow being vijaydashami. The credits go to the original writers.

On his return to ayodhya, Ma Kaushalya asked Sri Ram, "Ravan ko maar diya?"

Sri Ram replied beautifully, "Mahagyani, Mahabalashali, Prakhand pandit, maha shivbhakt, charon vedon ke gyata shiv tandavstrot ke rachayita, lankesh ko "maine" nahi maara. Usse "MAIN" ne maara. "
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Amazing message Ramya ðŸ˜³
But there was a totally different reason for Raghunandan killing Ravana.
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Amazing message Ramya ðŸ˜³

But there was a totally different reason for Raghunandan killing Ravana.

I repeat, it isn't written by me.😛 I just shared it with you all.
And that reason is?