Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like the season πŸ˜†
But yes 1 was best and there are many questions left...

Dr bhomik reason was justified according to his profession...but his access to all terrorists and stuffπŸ˜•...ver powerful manπŸ˜†

Some characters were limited...they could had more screen space like veer,pridhvi and even cm...πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for 3 ...hope it will be more thrilling and not a stupid virus or criminal catch
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

Lol!!πŸ˜†I so can't stop laughing after your post Buddy..πŸ˜‰..Looks like you can well be hired on board the writers team next season!😳
Hmm..quite possible..the makers must have thought..Sakshi - Malick is getting a lot of fan following & popularity..under such circumstances, to kill or not to kill was the confusion..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..So like you said, they quite possibly could have thought..if her popularity can bring the show's popularity further up, we'll miraculously show her to be alive & part of the agenda or Jai's plan..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..else we'll forget the character..πŸ€ͺ

You must read this thread..some food for thought here..πŸ˜‰

Oh pls do recommend my name as writer πŸ˜† i promise i will give smart story πŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Ok what just happened? Malick's mom shooting Jai? Jai dies..for sure not, b'coz he'll be the protagonist for S3 too..so in that case, whom does Malick's mom actually shoot?

And weren't all of them at the ATU along with Saigal, who was shown walking in with hand cuffs? Who told Malick's mom about the entire incident of Malick's death..especially that Jai had shot Malick?? Obvio, she didn't have access to those videos going viral online! Moreover, Jai was on the way, completing a mission & getting Mr. Bhomick arrested..how did an elderly lady like her, get to know of Jai's whereabouts? Who gave her a gun? How does she know how to use one? And who got her to Jai's location? Did Roshan or his men reveal her all this..

Reading this, now I feel, it can very well be imagination of Jai, under his guilt for killing his colleague and one of the best ATU officers like that πŸ˜†
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Oh pls do recommend my name as writer πŸ˜† i promise i will give smart story πŸ˜†

Oh I'm sure you will Hun..😳..defo not one with Bloopers to the extent they gave us..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Though it was still way better than some of the Saas-Bahu dramas that are being aired these days!
peeyara thumbnail

Oh I'm sure you will Hun..😳..defo not one with Bloopers to the extent they gave us..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Though it was still way better than some of the Saas-Bahu dramas that are being aired these days!

liked the confidence u had in me :P
Ekta toh yunhi badnaam hai...Rashmi sharma ne banaye hai fantastic saa-bahu dramas πŸ€£ gul khan has repetitive love stories akdu hero natkhat heroine πŸ₯± n who else left πŸ˜†
ekta's show are gud for atleast for initial 4-5 monthsπŸ˜†
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bechari ekta...yuhi badnaam hain...but agar ekta nehin hoti to sakshi kahan se milti humhen and Raya bhi created by her... Season 1 is okay but after leaps she always does the mess... Balh Mein 1 st leap was too good amrita wala...but she hold her record again in second leap... But if Saks is there I will not mind to watch bloopers...