stupid ending of stupid season season3 ke lye aisa ending kia
n foolish reason of master mind rofl ðŸ˜†

n saigal  ko phansi husakti h 

but jai was last season hero lmao ðŸ˜†
Edited by I_M_SultaN - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes watched last epi eagerly to see how all the knots so far unfolded,
But with large commercial breaks they tested patience ðŸ˜†
And gave  a sloppy ending where many unanswered or shuld is say left with the viewers to decide..

Finally its Dr.bhomik...ok they give their reasons
But when looking forward to other things to see hw its handled..

Especially abt jai interrogation, whts left was a smack...

Two standards for jai and saigal, ok i am fine with it too..
Interms of law saigal act is punishable, but even jai is answerable in many terms,
Nothing showed, nothing in detail malick case was showed , wht left was shibhani mom shooting at jai, and to see whts with jai in 3rd season..uff...

I mean why shibhani's mom, already shibhani is not there, kabir had only one person whom he knows and to take care of..
If sid behind bars, then y indulge shibhani mom too..

If they thought tht shot by her mom, wuld mk us feel all things showed with shibhani justifiable, then Cvs are wrong..

Ok what just happened? Malick's mom shooting Jai? Jai dies..for sure not, b'coz he'll be the protagonist for S3 too..so in that case, whom does Malick's mom actually shoot?
And weren't all of them at the ATU along with Saigal, who was shown walking in with hand cuffs? Who told Malick's mom about the entire incident of Malick's death..especially that Jai had shot Malick?? Obvio, she didn't have access to those videos going viral online! Moreover, Jai was on the way, completing a mission & getting Mr. Bhomick arrested..how did an elderly lady like her, get to know of Jai's whereabouts? Who gave her a gun? How does she know how to use one? And who got her to Jai's location? Did Roshan or his men reveal her all this..
1) Coming to the other bits from the ending..all the while i thought Devyani could well be the culprit..thanks to all the build up they gave us through out..even in the end, you tended to think that with what was shown..
And it turned out to be her Dad! Least expected..for profit making at that!! Whoa!

And despite the acceptance that Devyani was with Dhruv in the plan, only her dad gets arrested? What about her? Isn't she a culprit in any way..though she helped ATU in the end?

2) Next, the build up on Saigal's possible death sentence? To be hanged to death..a possibility for Saigal? And what about Jai then? He formulated the entire plan against so many Government officials, while Saigal, though a huge impacting matter, took law in his own hands & put ATU at stake in just one incidence..so whatever happens to the possible action against Jai after a through inquiry?

3) Malick's body..still not shown..no one was seen collecting it either..no mention of it even till the very end. But the video of her being shot by Jai goes viral!! What was the logic behind that? Who released that video post Roshan's death? And what was the purpose of it being shown instead of showing someone getting Malick's body from that van to ATU?

Lots left to the viewers imagination here?
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Ok what just happened? Malick's mom shooting Jai? Jai dies..for sure not, b'coz he'll be the protagonist for S3 too..so in that case, whom does Malick's mom actually shoot?
And weren't all of them at the ATU along with Saigal, who was shown walking in with hand cuffs? Who told Malick's mom about the entire incident of Malick's death..especially that Jai had shot Malick?? Obvio, she didn't have access to those videos going viral online! Moreover, Jai was on the way, completing a mission & getting Mr. Bhomick arrested..how did an elderly lady like her, get to know of Jai's whereabouts? Who gave her a gun? How does she know how to use one? And who got her to Jai's location? Did Roshan or his men reveal her all this..

S dear, they just showed the sound of gunshot, and wants us to decide on that or to mk us look for the next season..but the way they showed the end of season2 ,quite disappointing for me atleast..
In the sense that why they pulled shibhani's mom in all this...kabir was left with only his grand mom and she too now put in this... if cvs thought, a gunshot from her to jai wuld satisfy viewers thinking tht its correct only to get it frm her hands since jai found guilty in shibhani's death..
I wuld say this wasnt the answer viewer expected..

Ok, even if we take it, all that hitech access, social access shibhani's mom might not be able too..
And that she came to know shibhani death fully from roshan men, even tht way and frm atu she know jai current location too,
Still just now she came out of such a horrible kidnap, she hv kabir to taken care of, sid behind bars,
Will she be able to come out of all this trauma and planned immediately to shot jai..
Highly impossible..knowing tht she knows jai too and shibhani's worship towards jai
LOL ... Well yeah this season was very much dissapointing ... So many loopholes were there which were not properly covered and they just left it on audience's imagination to think how and what happened in those loopholes .                                                                                                                                                                     Firstly , there were so many characters in this season as compared to the previous season and every character had to act something or the other so in that process most of the things were shown as extra which could have been avoided and they could have focused on just the main plot and made it more intriguing .                                                                                                                                 Secondly , heights of stupidty is called Colors channel . A trailer is supposed to be only of most maximum 3-4 minutes BUT what did colors do ?? It dint show the trailer of Season 2 but the whole story of what's gonna happen in season 2 and this made most of the audience guess that what was coming up so most of them dint felt the need to watch this season ..                                                                                                                                      Honestly speaking I dint enjoy this season as compared to the last one . I could enjoy this season only in bits and parts and not as a whole  .
this whole season 2 has been a messy and at time clumsy one and end bit was well pretty lame .Edited by sahil70 - 7 years ago

Season 2 was neither planned nor executed well. I think they just did it in a hurry, without a good script. 

It was good to the extent where Roshan and Haroon meet Dhruv and the female terrorist to get the virus. 

Till that point, they had a good grip over the story.

From that point, till the stupidest possible ending, it was just a waste of our time. 

Good if they kill of Jai's character and get some one else to lead ATU for season 3 -- if there is a season 3. And, also get some good writers, while they are at it.. That would be helpful...

The end was disappointing. 
Had lost interest in the show from around the 12 hour, and was dragging along in a hope that a good end will justify everything, but the end was even more clumsy.

Dr. Bhowmick's logics of destroying the city were baseless. 

And overall, it was all very lame. 

Season 1 was much much better. 

Edited by Missesha - 7 years ago
Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

stupid ending of stupid season season3 ke lye aisa ending kia
n foolish reason of master mind rofl ðŸ˜†

n saigal  ko phansi husakti h 

but jai was last season hero lmao ðŸ˜†

@bold : agree with u