Devil's Bujjay||Happy Birthday Bharti<3

Posted: 7 years ago
"Ho baby doll main sone di, ho baby doll main sone di.."  If I wasn't busy arranging the gifts I would have laughed out loud seeing Chu dancing and singing as she poured a glass of water for her.

"Mujhe bhi ek glass diyo." I said as I wrapped the glossy wrapping paper around another gift.

"Glass? Steel or Glass?" Chu asked.

"A glass of water." I replied.

"Cold or hot or mixed?" she questioned. I placed the half wrapped gift aside and looked at her with a raised brow, "Cold water."

"Peene ka ya nahane ka?"

"CHU!!! Dimaag kharab na kar mera!" I snatched the water bottle from her hand drank directly from it.

"Why are you being so annoying?" Chu looked at me, eyes narrowed.

"Because you are being irritating!" I replied pinching her cheeks hard. "Oye!" she yelled.

"Ssshhh!" came Jes's voice. We both turned around to find her and our other friends there.

"Why are you both fighting? Dheere bolo warna Bharti uth jayegi." said Bunny.

"Oh! Ouch!" Isha winced as she collided with the sofa seat. "Stop stalking Nakuul on twitter Isha and concentrate! We have a birthday to plan." Soumya shook Isha lightly.

"Sorry! Actually Nakuul just posted a new pic of his and damn that guy looks so hot!" everybody shook their heads at Isha's dreamy voice.

"So what are we doing this time?" Fatima asked.

"Megha ko pata hoga, after all its her soul-mate's birthday."  Niki looked at me and winked.

My cheeks reddened due to utter embarrassment, "Actually...there's no plan."

"WHAT!" Chu gave me a horrified look which the others mirrored.

"Megha!!!! Don't tell me that you haven't planned anything!" Palakh whisper yelled.

"I was sick FYI! Aurr mujhe laga tum logon ne kuch kiya hoga." I pouted. "Waise maine gifts toh mangwa liye thhe...but those are mine. I mean mine gifts for her."

"We all were busy." Jes sighed, "Exams and stuff, that's why Maham is not here."

"Main toh kab se bole jaa rahi thhi ki kuch plan karo. But nobody listens to me." Kamala huffed.

"Chalo yaar jo hai jaisa hai waise hi celebrate kar lete hain. Bharti is a sweetheart she will understand our situation." Khushi added.

"But hey!" I gave my best menacing look to all of them, "No one will wish her before me. I am gonna wish her first then you all can. If anybody wished her before me then..." 

Chu rolled her eyes and placed her hand over my mouth, "Bore na kar ab! Let's go and wish her, it's time!"

"But first me then you guys."

"Haan haan! Achha ja, go and wish her we will manage everything else." Isha said as she pushed me towards Bharti's room.

I slowly opened the door and went inside her room. I walked towards her and smashed the cupcake that I had baked for her on her face.

"WHAT THE F...!" Bharti woke up yelling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BHARTI!!" I laughed and hugged her sideways.

Edited by dmegha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey there love 🤗 Wish you many many happy returns of the day! I had thought that I would write a lengthy essay like wish for you😆 but now that I am writing this I do not have words to say🤔

I remember I used to read your ArSh/KaSh stories, I don't know if I have told you this before or not but Bharti my devil I used to be scared of you😆 I know it sounds funny right now but yeah😛 You very well know that I hesitate while initiating a conversation this is one reason I never talked to you directly but I really wanted to. You were this enigma to me (don't ask me why🤣 ) so I just kept stalking all your stories until that day came.

I was having fun at AasHlok AT when you appeared at one thread asking about the CC that you wanted to open, you were confused about the title. I helped you with it asking you to make a poll of those names etc etc. End of the day you were my best friend and the enigma thing? 😆 that vanished off and as we talked and continued talking I realized you were just another me. I mean you are just like me, our likes, dislikes and everything else is so much similar that it's scary (good kind of scary, if that exists 🤔). I wonder if we are long lost twins😆

That Sexy Devil's Den of yours that really brought us close and increased our post number as well 😳 Wonderful days! Slowly you became my anchor who kept me steady when I was facing a very bad situation, you not only helped me out but encouraged me to live. Love you baby❤️ You are my true soul mate You are one of the most important person in my life. Wish you a very happy birthday sweetheart, may god bless you and shower you with lots and lots of happiness because you deserve it all.

I had thought that I will do so many things for your birthday but my sickness didn't let me, I really hope that this birthday thread brings a smile on your face because your happiness, you smile is what matters.

And one more thing 😆 You must be aware that Maham is inactive online these days because of her exams. Before leaving she had asked me to wish you a happy birthday. So this is from Maham's side;

Happy birthday Bharti! You are the most amazing person, sweet and cute as well. I really wish I could be there on your birthday, IF I mean, at the thread that Megha is gonna make 😆 but alas! Chalo chodo 😆 I wish you a very very happy birthday, happy to the power of infinity.

Stay blessed😃

Happy Birthday Bharti!!🥳

Felicity_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wishing you a very happy wala birthday🥳

may all your dreams come true😳 and enjoy this day to the maximum😃

and some more gifts for for your from😆😉:

Have a wonderful blast on your HB🤗🥳

Edited by Felicity1234 - 7 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Bharti😈🥳!
Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet and wonderful moments!
May you get lots and lots of happiness and success in your life <3

Happy birthday again🥳!

From
Fatima❤️
Edited by pickachu - 7 years ago
strangerthings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
a very happy birthday Bharti .. cheers n enjoy ur day.. best of luck n warm Wishes. 😳 🤗 sending u lots of love Edited by chaturchipkali - 7 years ago
kirim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bharti 🤗
many many happy returns of the day 🥳
will I don't know you before IB forum but one day I read your FF here.you gave very strict rules and I was yrrr ye koi bht hi senior air confident writer hai and you UN sexy devil sub sumjho I was full lattoo on you 

But on AT i fount you very sweet and lovely person and so clam and understanding in nature😳
may you have many many more 🤗

Happy Wala Birthday Bharti 🥳🤪
stay blessed and have fun 
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday!!!  Wishing you a great year ahead!!🤗🥳
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Bharti🥳

You are one of the sweetest persons i have met on this forum🤗.  I hope you get all the happiness you wish for in life😳 .Have an awesome birthday🥳Have fun

Edited by ISensedYou - 7 years ago
TheSexyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG GUYS WHAT WAS THIS? 🤣

LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS MEGHU AND THE LINE..."No one will wish her before me. I am gonna wish her first then you all can. If anybody wished her before me then..." ❤️

THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH FOR THIS LOVELY THREAD
🤗 😳 😈