Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ Date ,Swadheenta's hesitation, confusion. Suhasini-Adarsh &Haider-Zubaida's conversation πŸ‘ last one deeply in love πŸ‘

Swadheenta is so confused right now.it would require some of Asad's philosophy to get her any further.

Adarsh is too flat to even think about something 😳

Thanx for commenting
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku95

Amazing
Continue soon

Thank You for commenting.
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks dear for back to back updates really enjoyed it a lot will wait for the next update eagerly dear 

Thanks for commenting regularly...
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Nice update. 

Their alliance is almost fixed by Suhasini. 
Swadheenta is the ideal girl and Adarsh is totally smitten πŸ˜†

No I wodn't say the alliance is totally fixed but Suhasini wants to know her parents and even same with Ramakrishnans...Alliance will fix at own time.I have made some changes in that period.

For Suhasini Swadheenta is not ideal but she is the "correct" girl for Adarsh and her family."The Ideal"something is no more of importance to Suhasini since she goofed up with Jaidev and Jaya..

Adarsh is totally smitten πŸ˜†
olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for commenting.
olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for commenting.
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 7
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adarsh had called Abhay outside in the lawn arear.He needed to talk to his brother immediately.Adarsh had some fuzzy,weird chemistry going on in his heart and brain.He needed to figure out if what he was thinking was true.ADahs liked Swadheenta very much there was no doubt about it but now his feelings were getting confusing especially after the coffee.

Abhay-Bhai aap ne mujhe aise kyu bulaya.All ok ?

Adarsh (Hesitatingly)_I need to ask you something chotu will you please answer me honestly ?

Abhay-You want to ask me what I felt like when I fell in love with Simmi ?

Adarsh(smiling)-Am I that predictable ?

Abhay (calming him down)-No you are not.But when you are seeing a girl you like so much this question is bound to come up.And I know you Bhai.Unless you really like any girl you wouldn't even talk to her forget about coffee.So when you first started flirting with Swadheenta at the sangeet I knew that she was something special.

You know Bhai pyaar na ek dum different type ki feeling hoti hai.Aapko man karta hai ki us insaan ko din bhar dekhte rahe.Uski smile,uski eyes,uski har choti choti baatein aapko pasand aane lagti hai.Use agar udaas dekhte hei to khud bhi udas ho jaaate hai

.Aapko pata hai jab mujhe Simmi se pyaar hua that to maine ek baar aapne constable ko Simmi ki tarah imagine kar liya tha...πŸ˜†Anything like that happen with you ??

Adarsh (exclaiming)-Yes who actually Suraj...πŸ˜†

Abhay-Samajh gaya Bhai.Don't worry aapki halat mai acche se samajh gaya..

Adarsh-Wouldn't some argue that hw can I fall in love with somebody in just period of over one week ??

Abhay (chuckling)-Bhai pyaar time period dekh kar nahi hota.And neither you nor Swadheenta are in that age jaha infatuation ke liye koi jagah ho.Simmi fell in love with me at first sight.😳...Agar time period ke saath pyaar aata toh who pyaar hi kya.And when you are with the right person nothing else matters.😳...BTW how is the progress shaping up ??

Adarsh(smiling)-We had coffee today.I am planning to ask her for dinner let's see what she says..

Abhay-Don't worry she will say yes.And you have blessings of Mom Bhai.Toh chup te chpate nahi date pe jaana padega.πŸ˜†

Adarsh-Chal ja tu soh ja Simmi wait kar rahi hogi tera.Good Night.

Adarsh felt at rest after thinking to Abhay.Now he knew for sure what he was feeling.He was in love with Swadfheenta Ramakrishnan.He felt pure bliss when he is with her.He could be whatever he wanted to be with her.Nobody would say that he was being too much Robinhood.But what about her,what did she feel.He knew by talking to her that she had always concentrated on building her career and all this was completely different area for her.Would she agree for dinner or not ?? That would be the answer that he would get only next morning.

------------------------------------Gilani's house------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zubaida and Haider were bustling here and there getting ready for arrival of Swadheenta's parents.Ramakrishnan Bhai sahib was disciplined man that's where even Swadheenta got it.Maybe because of the fact that she was a professor's daughter.On the other hand Revathi was a loving house wife.She always made sure that Swadheenta was as disciplined as her father.She had never wished that Swadheenta came to Delhi and that too to build her career.revathi belonged to a conservative family.She had completed her Masters in Microbiology but her parents had refused to let her work resulting in her being housewife but Swadheenta was so firm on being a lawyer.And Swadheenta proved everybody wrong.She became a very good lawyer and was on the way to a excellent future in professional way.Revathi also knew the reason why Swadheenta had rejected the relation of Jeevan.Jeevan's family had only one condition that Swadheenta would leave her practice and come back to Chennai.To which Swadheenta had flatly refused.Swadheenta had never any intention to return back to Chennai.

Haider (Happily)-Welcome Bhai sahib,Revathi how are you ?

Ramakrishnan (Hugging Haider)-We are absolutely fine Haider.Aap sab kaise hai.Arre Bhai hamara Asad kaha hai ?

Zubaida-Bhai sahib who so raha.Assignments complete karte karte subah ho gayi uski...

Revathi-Aur meri Swadheenta kaha hai Zubaida ? She always wakes up early in the morning.

Ramakrishnan-Arre ha Bhai kaha hai who ?

Hadier (Looking at Zubaida)-Bhai sahib who so rahi hai abhi tak.Kal raat ko medicine le kar soi thi isiliye.

Revathi (Getting hyper)-Kis baat ki davai Haider bhaiyya ??

Zubaida-Shaant ho jaayi Rebathi Behen.Usi chot lagi hai haath mai isiliye painkiller le ke so gayi hai.

Ramakrishnan-Pain Killers ? Chot ?? Kaam ki wajah se kuch...

Haider (explaining)-Bhai sahib who Shraddha ke shaadi ke baad jab who wapas aa rahi thi tab usne ek choti bacchi ko kuch gundo se bachya tha.Us ladki ko bachate waqt uske haath mei Muscle pull ho gaya hai.Toh Doctor ne ek bandage bandha hai aur pain killers de hai.

Ramakrishnan (Proudly)-See our daughter Revathi.Ek masoom bacchi ke jaan bachaye hai usne.People don't even bother for such girls and our Swadheenta she fought with those goons to save her...πŸ‘.

Revathi (Happily)-Ye sab theek hai Haider Bhaiyya.Par jis kaam ke liye hum yaha...

Haider (cutting her)(-revathi yaha nahi.Swadheenta ya Asad kisi ko kuch nahi pata hai.She specially requested that it would be better if just all of you would get acquainted. Adarsh aur Swadheenta aapni baat khud shuru kar lege πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Revathi (Worrily)-Aapne aap kase koi shuru karta hai Bhai sahib.Aur Aapko pata hai na Swadheenta kasi hai.Kaam ke alwa use aur kuch sujhta hi nahi hai.Vakalat jaan hai uski.Uske alawa kisi aur se pyaar nahi kiya usne...

Ramakrishnan-Relax Revathi.Swadheenta is old enough to make decisions for herself.Aapni beti pe bharosa rakho tum !!

Swadheenta (Surprised)-Appa Amma !! I am so sorry.Mai late ho agyi.I was going to come to the Airport par...

Revathi (Worrily)-Tujhe chot lagi hai aur tu batati bhi nahi hai...

Swadheenta (Hugging her mother)-Amma aap kistni chinta karte ho.Relax !!

Ramakrishnan- Sirf Amma no Appa !!

Swadheenta (Hugging her father)-Kya Appa aap bhi !!

Accha aap dono ye batayi.Next week aane wale the how come so early ?

Ramakrishnan-Arre mid terms completed early.So we thought we will come today itself.Waise bhi aaj aaye ya next week tumhare paas waqt ke kami hoti hai.You never get time for us.So we thought Haider Bhai sahib ke saath waqt mil jayega.

Swadheenta (happily)-Ok aap log batheye mai fresh hoke aati hu.

Revathi-Ise pata chala na ki kya ho raha hai toh Earthquake aa jayega yaha par.πŸ˜†

Asad (Entering in style)-Revathi aunty earthquake aayege toh mei handle kar lunga aap bas table ke neeche chup jaana !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Waise freedom kyu earthquake layege ???

Haider-Tujhe uth kar sedhe sirf sawal jawab karne hai.Aur koi kaam nahi hai kya.

Asad (Chuckling)-Abbu mai sawal karuga toh theek hai.If freedom starts to question toh problem hogi.πŸ˜†

Phir koi nahi bachega πŸ˜†

Here Swadheenta was having some serious thoughts about her parents.They were surely lying.Something was up.But she could not put her finger on it.They had been acting weird ever since they had arrived and while she had suggested to have lunch outside her Amma had told her that they all excluding Asad and her had to go somewhere-some old neighbor of hers.Sh was smelling lies from somewhere she just needed a clue.

Asad (waving at her)-Kya soch rahi freedom ??

Swadheenta-Kuch toh gadbad hai Asad.Amma aur Appa kuch weird behave kar rahe hai.

Asad (Was about to say something but than changes)-Ho sakta hai toh overthink kar rahi hai ??

Swadheenta-Nope my intuition never lies.They all are upto something.

Asad (Diverting her mind)-Accha ye sab chod tu yeh bata tera aur Adarsh ke gaddi kaha tak pahuchi ???

Swadheenta (smiling)-We had coffee yesterday that's it.Nothing has happened there so relax.

Asad-Agar kuch hua nahi hai toh ho jayega freedom ...

Swadheenta-WHat do you mean ?

Asad-Did you see your face when I mentioned Adarsh's name.You were smiling this wide...You never smile this much when I mention any guy's name.

Swadheenta (happily)-He different Asad.Maine use sangeet ke din galat samjha tha.When I talk about what I want to do he did not shrug it off and laugh about it.He listened and respected my views.I liked having coffee with him.

Asad (smiling)-You like him more than you are letting on Freedom...Seriously I have to meet the guy...

Swadheenta-Aisi koi baat nahi hai Asad...

Suddenely her phone rings and she sees Adarsh's call.Swadheenta signals Asad to leave.

Swadheenta-Hello !!

Adarsh-Hello and good morning !! How is the hand doing ?

Swadheenta (smiles)-The hand had been more fine if I had not just missed the afternoon medication .

Adarsh (shaking his head)-You forgot it ??

Swadheenta-I had the hearing and by the time I ate it was almost 4 in the evening...

Adarsh  (sarcasm)-Fantastic !!

Swadheenta-Adarsh the sarcastic comments don't suit you.

ADarsh (fumbling)-Actually I wanted to ask something to you...

Swadheenta (smiling)-Go ahead !!

Adarsh-Uh who actually...umm

Swadheenta-Adarsh I am not going to bite.Ask what do you want to ask.

Adarsh (smiling)-If you are free tonight would you like to go to dinner with me ??

Nothing too formal just casual dinner...

Swadheenta (thinking)-Yes I will.

Adarsh (innocently)-You know that this would be a date right ??

Swadheenta (smiling)-Yes I know Adarsh.I am not that dumb...

Adarsh (happily)-Great I will pick you up at 7.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pre-cap

1)Swadheenta and Adarsh getting to know each other...

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was a really nice update update will wait for the next update eagerly dear thanks for doing it on regular basis dear 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ abhay-Adarsh Conversation and Abhay&Asad both r tooo cute .missed (in Show) Bonding between Ramakrishnan-Revthi-Haidar-Zubaida πŸ‘
Swadarsh .waiting for Next.Thanks πŸ€—Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice update
loved it