New FF-In It Together Part 7 updated Page 10 29/10

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue (I will update the character sketch soon).The majority of the plot would be same except some nature of the characters. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adarsh-(intensely) I thought tumhe laga tha ki Mamu aur Asad aisa kuch nahi kar sakte ?

Swadheenta-Mujhe aaj bhi aisa nahi lagta Adarsh ki unhone kuch bhi kiya hai.I know my brother and Mamu well.

Adarsh-Toh kuch soch hai ya nahi unhe innocent prove karne ke liye ???

Swadheenta-(Surprisingly)-Wait I thought you don't believe in them...

Adarsh-Who said that ? I believe my wife and Mamu and Asad are innocent and pure souls Swadheenta.They were trapped by somebody.I will be with you in any fight you decide to fight.

Swadheenta-Adarsh I would be going against the entire family.

Adarsh-Tumhi kehti ho na sach ki ladai kabhi aasan nahi hoti.I will still stand with you in any circumstances and will walk with you through any kind of fire.We are in it together.

This FF is based on how Adarsh and Swadheenta through everything bring the truth out and surprise surprise Suhasni will be with Adarsh and Swadheenta but only in dark.She will be their eyes and ears in front of the family.Though this is not how this FF will start.It will start from our favorite destination-Shraddha's sangeet.And Suhasini and Swadheenta's relationship will be completely different in this one.

So guys this is the prologue of my latest FF.I will ending my one SS-The truth soon after which I will start this one.

Edited by olsen_124 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear for starting a ss again u are so very nice and sweet and permanent in your work will wait eagerly for your this ss
olsen_124 thumbnail
Character Sketch.

Adv.Suhasini Sinha-India's top most lawyer.People die to work with her but Suhasini is very specific about who works with her.She chooses "The Best from The Best".And she chose Swadheenta Ramakrishnan.Three-an-a half years earlier when Swadheenta had been given a rape case against a top notch lawyer Singvi and she had eventually won it Suhasini had been mighty impressed with her honesty,principles and truthfulness.Hence she had hired her.Suhasini knew that Swadheenta would have great future in Law as she was exceptional.She had never seen such a lawyer in 30 years of her career.Her family consists of three sons and two daughter-in-laws and her husband.Her family was her world.She had got Jaidev married to Jaya and was currently on lookout for girl for Adarsh which she spots in Swadheenta after she comes to know that Adarsh had fallen for Swadheenta at first sight.

Adv.Swadheenta Ramakrishnan- Strict,tempered,no nonsense upcoming sensational Lawyer and student of Suhasini Sinha.Swadheenta has held highest respect for Suhasini ever since she started as her assistance and eventually also started fighting cases for her.Swadheenta had shifted from Chennai to Delhi during her college days and continued to live there with her Haider Mamu and Zubaida Mami and ofcourse her mischievous brother Asad.Swadheenta preferred life of Delhi as people were more advanced than Chennai and also it gave positive vibes to her career.Swadheenta has never paid attention to matters like love or dating.Swadheenta is confident of what she wants and is also has zero tolerance for liars.Later on she falls for Adarsh Sinha after his much handed efforts.She had became good friends with Jaya during the course of 3 years ride with Suhasini.And eventually had alos become good friends with Simmi after their initial rough start due to the fact that Swadheenta had took a case against Naveen Ahuja.

Adarsh Sinha-IAS officer by profession Adarsh has achieved great heights at young age.He despises corrupt people and corruption and thus is thorn in his relationship with his father who believes that one get molded into the system.Adarsh is different than his other two siblings.While Abhay is the youngest and Mom's darling and Jaidev has blindly followed Dad he is the one who has choosen his paths on his own.His mother is his idol. Adarsh wants to get married to a girl who understands his motives for joining Civil Service and finds perfect match in Swadheenta and falls head-over-heels in love with her.

Jaidev Sinha-Same as show.

Jaya Jaidev Sinha-Jaya has became great friends with Swadheenta as Jaya understands her to be far more mature than her age.Jaya would be a surprise for everybody because in the time of need she would be the first to help Adarsh and Swadheenta.She loves Jaidev but Jaidev despises her for forced marriage.

Abhay Sinha-Same as the show

Simmi Abhay Sinha-Immature,brattish,below the understanding of Suhasini but Simmi has developed soft corner for Swadheenta  as she is somebody Simmi always wished to have her as her friend to show right and wrong.Initially was very angry with Swadheenta but cooled down after her father confesses that he was wrong.

Manohar Sinha-Same as show.

Haider Gilani-Same

Zubaida Gilani-Same

Asad Gilani-Same

Ramakrishnan Parents.Different than show.They are not as orthodox.And allow complete freedom to Swadheenta.Appa chooses Jeevan for Swadheenta but she makes it clear that Jeevan can never be her life partner as she wanted somebody who would understand her profession and her feelings attached to the profession something which Jeevan doesn't understand.

Edited by olsen_124 - 7 years ago
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemgirl

Wow!!!!update soon! !!

Will try to update by next week.
Aimsha thumbnail
Lovely dear will wait for the next update eagerly dear thanks a ton dear 
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting
Continue soon
olsen_124 thumbnail
Part 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suhasini Sinha was getting ready for the sangeet of a family friend's daughter.Suhasini's earlier life had consisted her work.Her work had been had passion since she identified with herself being a lawyer and after her three sons were born she learnt to balance between her work and family.Her sons were her life.Jaidev Sinha was her eldest son who was a IAS Officer by profession and was married to Jaya.Jaya was lovely,understanding and mature girl.Suhasini had herself chosen Jaya but even after 4 years of marriage Jaidev somewhat acted icy with her.Her Husband often told her that she overthought things about Jaya and Jaidev.He told her maybe they didn't want children.But for Suhasini it was not about children.Nothing escaped her eye.

Her youngest son was Abhay Sinha or DCP Abhay Sinha he was the most bratty of the three.She had been often told that though Abhay was humorous at home he was stern at work.Those who would see him at work and at home whould suggest that he suffered from Dual personality.Abhay was pure romantic at heart.He had fell in love with the Naveen Ahuja's daughter Simmi.The guy stood for everything that was illegal in the construction business.Abhay had made a point that Simmi didn't do anything illegal.But it was not the illegal part which frustrated more about the girl.It was the fact that she was high school drop out.Suhasini and Manohar didn't have any compulsions that the girl would have to be of higher society or rich , influential family atleast Suhasini didn't.The most important requirement of Suhasini was the that the girl should be educated.Education stood at most important spot for her.If the girl was not independent it was fine even Jaya didn't work but she should be educated.Suhasini was highly hurt when he Abhay had eloped and married Simmi.She still had not accepted Simmi even after these many months.Especially after that case drama of Naveen Ahuja where he had almost got a lawyer at Suhasini's firm seriously hurt but it was good that Simmi stopped him right there.

Her middle son or as the family called Ideal Son was Adarsh Sinha.Adarsh too was a IAS Officer like his father and elder brother.But Adarsh was different.He was idealistic,principled much like her.Suhasini was not all that honest but she would never fight a case of dishonest or person who had committed something illegal.Adarsh was still unmarried.Suhasini has been searching for her third daughter-in-law from very long time.Though she always knew the girl Adarsh chooses will always be different than rest.Manohar had brought a alliance for Adarsh just a week ago.Vanshika Bundela-she was Adarsh's school mate who liked him from so many years.Vanshika's family was high level business family and were close to the family of Chief Minister but Adarsh had bluntly refused for the alliance stating he didn't want a girl who would hardly understand what he was doing in his professional life.That's when Suhasini understood.Adarsh wanted a girl who would understand what he was doing and why.Suhasini knew Vanshika would never understand a thing as she had been brought up in high lap of luxuries and Adarsh would never compromise with his principles-the fact she had explained to Manohar several times.She had also warned him that if he did not change he will certainly loose Adarsh and Abhay. 

Manohar-Chale Suhasini.The children have already reached.

Suhasini-Yes let's go.

Manohar-Suhasini Adarsh ke liye phirse ek rishta aaya hai CM ki niece ka.Kya kahu oonse ?? Janab toh dekhe bhi nahi us ladki ko.

Suhasini-Manohar CM ki niece hona kafhi nahi hai.What is her educational qualification ? Kya karti hai ? All that is important as well.I don't want another Simmi in my house please.

Manohar-Aab ye sab CM sahib se kaise poochu main.It looks uncomfortable.Aur waise bhi tumhari baato se lagta hai ki you are still pissed at Ahuja Sahab for that case.

Suhasini-(angrily)-He almost got her killed Manohar.Agar Abhay sahi time par nahi pahuchta toh she could have been badly injured.

Manohar-(Trying to calm her down) Suhasni aab toh usne bhi Ahuja sahib ko maaf kar diya hai.Simmi too apologized to her.Simmi has became very good friends with her.I must say she is good influence on anybody.

Suhasini-She is my best lawyer Manohar.No matter if she has forgiven or not I am not going to.And ofcourse she would be good influence.She is my choice.Aur app us CM wale rishte ke liye mana kar dijye.Adarsh will not agree to it.

Manohar-Adarsh ko jaisi ladki chaiye waisi ladkiya exist bhi karti hai aajkal ?? Ya phir Janab sapne me jee rahe hai ???

Suhasini-Sinha Sahab milne se toh sab mil jaata hai.Phir ye toh Adarsh ke liye ek suitable life partner ki baat hai.Agar aap ke jaise  baat aap ke papa ne maan li hoti than we would never have gotten married.

Manohar (smiling)-Tumhari baat aur hai Bhai.Aap Adv.Suhasini Sinha hai.

Suhasini-Manohar is poori Delhi mei us ke liye aise ladki nahi hai who mai maan nahi sakti.Aur wase bhi Suhasini Sinha toh dooosri bhi ho sakti hai.

Adarsh Sinha was capturing the sangeet shots with his video camera.He was a man of principles.He knew his father understood him as a Loser because he did not do any favours for anybody.He didn't like corrupt man.He had always kept to his own path unlike his elder brother who would always follow his father like a shadow.So much so that he had turned exactly like his father.Adarsh hated that in his brother.Whereas he and Abhay were different.Abhay too chose his own paths.He din't like to follow anybody.That was the main reason that Adarsh was in search of a girl who would understand him.And the girls he had seen were all about the amount of salary he earned.He din't say he din't earn but he was not Corrupt and he could not handle corrupt people.He lost his temper at them.Adarsh ahd good influence in his mother along with his boss.Mr Iyyer and also the bride's father.He knew his mother was not all that saint but she never did bad to anybody and won over it.

Suddenly Adarsh saw a girl,she looked very beautiful in white and her smile.He could die at that smile,so natural,nothing fake about it 😳...he was observing her so much that he didn't notice when his brother and his best friend came and stood next to him.

Abhay (clearing his throat)-Kise dekh rahe hai Bhai who bhi itne dhyaan se ?😉.

Adarsh (fumbling)-Kisi koh nahi.Dekh bhi nahi sakta aas paas.

Akash-(laughing) Nahi bhia dekh le par poore chances ke koi ladki tujhe palat ke nahi delhegi yaha par.

Adarsh (Confused)-Why Akash ? Maine aisa kya kiya hai ?

Akash-Tune aaj tak kisi ladki ko palat ke dekha hai ki koi dujhe dekhe ga.Karmo ka hisaab mere Bhai.😆. (pointing at her) ye le jise tu dekh raha tha who to palti.

Adarsh saw her.She was stunning.No words could be used to describe her.She looked beautiful.Adarsh suddenly became stunned and he had never been stunned before atleast not by a girl.He was brought out of his La-La land by his brother.

Abhay-Ye toh Swadheenta thi.

Adarsh (Shocked)-Tu jaanta hai ise ?? Chotu kya chakkar tha 😆😆.

Abhay-Arre Bhai koi chakar nahi tha.Ye Swadheenta hai.Adv.Swadheenta Ramakrishnan.She works with Mom.

Adarsh (more shocked)-Jisne Ahuja uncle ke against case jeeta tha ??Jis ki Mom itni tareef karti hai ?? Six months ago ?? 

Abhay-Yep the same one.Par ye yaha kya kar rahi hai.

Akash-Swadheenta Shraddha ki bachpan ki dost hai.Careful rehna Adarsh lawyer hai.

Adarsh (smiling)-Lawyers ke saath toh mera bahut gehra rishta hai Akash.Don't worry 😉.

Suhasini and Manohar arrived at the Sangeet.Suhasini always found it hard to be diplomatic in front of people.She was face on blunt.One of the main reasons that she lost her temper at Simmi.Simmi  could not handle the truth.Jaya on the other hand could not judge the truth.Though she was a business man's daughter.She spotted her sons with their friends and Jaya talking with some of the circle.She always felt worried for Jaya because she knew there was always more than she was letting on but Suhasini decided not to interfere.After they were grown up and married.

Suhasini (surprisingly)-Swadheenta hello.I didn't expect you to see here.

Swadheenta (smiling)-Hello Mam.Actually Shraddha is my childhood friend.We studied together.

Suhasini-Ah ok.Did you meet Jaya and Simmi.Both are here.

Swadheenta-Yes I just met them and Abhay.

Manohar-Hello Swadheenta !!

Swadheenta-Hello Sir.

Suhasini-Please continue with your friends.

Manohar-You always seem happy to see her Suhasini.Any particular reason ?

Suhasini-Use dekh kar aapne poorana dino ki yaad aa jaati hai.And plus she is a tremendous lawyer Manohar.I have never seen anything like her in these many years.And plus I don't know but I have developed a sort of fondness for her.

Adarsh (Joining in)-Kise dekh kar Mom ??

Suhasini-Oh you haven't met her Adarsh.A lawyer who works with me.Jisne Ahuja Bhai sahib ke against case lada tha.Swadheenta.

Adarsh-Uh Ok !

Suhasini-Well why aren't you practicing for your dance.Akash told me you were going to dance.

Adarsh-Mom aapne mujhe dance karte hua dekha hai kya kabhi ?? I am horrible.Even horrible would look nice in front of me.

Manohar-Oh come on Adarsh you are probably over thinking it.!!

Jaya-(laughing) Nahi Papa Adarsh sahi keh raha hai.I have seen him in the practice.

Mrs Iyyer-Welcome Bhaisahab and Bhabhiji !! Adarsh and Jaya tum dono yaha kya kar rahe ho.Between ous old parents.Go and enjoy !!

Suhasini-Congratulations Mrs Iyyer.Mother of the bride.How are you feeling ??

Mrs.Iyyer-To tell you the truth It's emotionally draining knowing that she will be gone by day after tomorrow.

Suhasini-Mrs Iyyer you never told me you knew Swadheenta.I thought Shraddha knew that she worked with me.

Mrs Iyyer-Yes Shraddha knew she worked with you.Shraddha wanted to tell you that she was her friend but Swadhenta stopped her.She is a hard working girl Suhasni.Absolutely self made and disciplined.

Suhasini-I know.She is fantastic and so is her future in law.

Now Adarsh really wanted  to talk to his mom's "Favorite" now.Suhasini had never appreciated about somebody.Especially a fellow lawyer.He wanted to know what was so special about her except the fact that she was beautiful and from what she had heard a excellent dancer as well.But what would he say to her."Hi I am your Boss's son".Worst pick up line ever.Adarsh was in his thought process when he suddenly collided with somebody hard and "BAM"  the girl was straight in his arms.And surprise it was Adv.Swadheenta Ramakrishnan .The girl he had been looking to meet since the first look at her.

Swadheenta realized where she was was and got up and was slightly irritated at the guy.Wher was he watching.Up in the sky.!!!

Swadheenta (Irritably)-Kya aap upar dekh kar chal rahe the ??

Adarsh-Excuse me ?

Swadheenta-Kaha dekh kar chal rahe the ?? You collided right with me.That's the reason I lost my balance and fell.Why can't you guys walk looking straight.Idhar udhar dekhna zaroori hota hai kya ??

Adarsh-I am really sorry.I was just lost in some thoughts.

Swadheenta-It's ok.

Adarsh-Hi I am Adarsh Sinha.,a batch mate of Akash.

Swadheenta (surprised at fast nature)-Swadheenta Ramakrishnan,Shraddha's friend.

Adarsh-(complimenting her) The one I have heard is an excellent dancer !!.

Swadheenta-You have been here since evening and you have already heard.Are you trying to flatter me ???😆

Adarsh-So you did understand it 😆. And yes it was flattery and and flirting both.

Swadheenta-What were you thinking while doing that ??

Adarsh-If I am not mistaken ek ladka hi ladki ke saath flirt karta hai na ke ladke ladke ke saath Miss Ramakrishnan.

Swadheenta-Flirt us ke saath nahi kiya jaata jis sirf 4 ghante se dekha ho Mr Sinha.😆.

Adarsh-Flirting ke bhi rules hai kya.I didn't know.

Oblivious to both of them somebody was observing them very keenly.it was none other than Suhasini Sinha.First look at his son and she knew he was interested.Noticing Suhasini observing Swadheenta and Adarsh too kneely Abhay and Jaya went to her.

Abhay (whispering)-Bhai is flirting with her !! Surprised that your ideal son even flirts Mom 😆😆.

Jaya-Adarsh aur flirt.I have my doubts.

Suhasini-No Jaya Abhay is right.He is flirting but Swadheenta is making him miserable.😆.

Abhay-How can you make it out from this far Mom ?

Suhasini-It's all about noticing expressions my son
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pre-cap
1)Swadheenta-Appa I have told you millions of times Jeevan aap ki pasand hai meri nahi.I want a guy jo mere career aur mujhe dono ko samjhe.Law is not business for me.it is my passion.Can Jeevan understand it ??

Appa-Ok Swadheenta.Calm Down !! Beta agar tumhe Jeevan pasand nahi hai than fine

2)Suhasini-Manohar mere dimaag me ek baat aaiyi hai

Manohar-What ??

Suhasini-How about Swadheenta ??

Manohar-(putting the magazine down) What about her Suhasini ?

Suahsini-For Adarsh.He was quite a bit interested in her.

Manohar-Really ???Finally he liked somebody !!!

Suhasini-And to think of it dono ki soch toh ek jasi hi hai Manohar.

Manohar-Do you know anything about her family ??

Suhasini-Her mother is a housewife and father is a professor in law and she lives in Delhi with her Uncle and Aunt and cousin and they used to be her neighbors earlier.rest we can find out from Mr and Mrs Iyyer.

Manohar-Before that go and talk to Adarsh first.kahin point blank mana na kar de.

Suhasini-he will refuse to anybody but will not refuse this one. 😆😳 

Aimsha thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear it was really an interesting opening will wait for your next update eagerly dear thanks for the update dear 
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start 
Ahuja uncle sudhrenge nahi 😆 
So Suhasini already impressed with Swadheenta and wants to move ahead with the alliance. 
Swadarsh nok-jhok was sweet. 
olsen_124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanks for the update dear it was really an interesting opening will wait for your next update eagerly dear thanks for the update dear 

Thank you so much !!.
Will try and update soon.