Tanshi Os " Tum Hi Ho " Current track after accident

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys i know this week was not so good as we expected from cv
with there nonsense track im trying to do this which is from current track after accident .

Please show me your interest n enjoy it .

I will start it after police came to arrest malaika n rishi n tanu save them after rani said she work at rishi office .

Here we go

Tum Hi Ho

After police leave n NGO ladies on saying they will visite his office to be sure she work there .

Rishi in frustration n rage as she came again n think its all her plan to enter in his house , he hold her arm to go out , on saying she dont need to come in his office but has to stop on beeji voice .

Beeji told him he cant throw her out nor stop her to join office , as it can harm them later , if NGO found out they lied to save rishi n malaika n all its due of rano brain .

Rano agree to beeji n ask rishi to let her join office until NGO dont visit office . Maanpreet told them but they dont know when NGO will visit office then how they can let her be there without any reason .

Rishi ans he dont care for his self but its malaika reputation too so he will accept to let tanuja work in his office but she should stay far from him , as he still doubt its all her plan from accident to reach there .

Tanu try hard to make him understand she did not do any thing but in vain , she accept what he said to be far from him , while she was leaving beeji ask her to stay in guest house like before , raj agree with beeji , while tanu walk she feel dizzy n was about to fall , rishi notice her get dizzy he run to her n hold her on time on showing corncern for her , he carry her till the room as she was unconscious .

Malaika felt strange on seeing rishi corncern toward her n follow them till room , rishi rub her hand on calling her as tanu ...

R " Tanu , tanuja open your eyes , why needed for you to came out , knowing you were not in state to stand long time , i know i was rude to you too but , its all due of your face n you being sandy daughter make me angry over you " he was worrying for her health , which was seen clearly to malaika .

Later malaika found out on tanuja face like tanu n rishi anger over her was right , after two days tanu was alright n fit to join office , malaika ask rishi to take her for shopping , on rano request to him to go along with malaika he agree , he saw tanu n recall she may need clothes n ask her to join them along , beeji was happy to see how he personaly ask tanu to go along .

Tanu sit on back seat malaika in front with rishi , malaika was talking a lot on her n rish friendship , tanu was listening to her , rishi eyes always was on viewmirror to see her glimpse .

Malaika take tanu were are western clothes , she select for herself , she show tanu some short dresses , which was not in tanu style , n cont to choose for tanu , tanu was unable to refused her but try to dislike all which she show her , rishi look at her deeply n get flashback how tanu used to wear suit not western dresses , he saw a beautiful suit in blue color , he immediatly like it n show it to tanu n ask for trial , he choose some other clothes for her n send to trial them , he was not interested to malaika choice nor what she was trialing .

After tanu came out with the blue suit , rishi was all lost in het beauty , he saw his tanu in front of him , he felt his tanu presence around him , with wind breezing , he felt she is back to him , he looks happy while looking at her , both was lost in other eyes , there trances broke with malaika voice , rishi told her to take it n others too , he went to malaika , tanu thx him for clothes .

Next day tanu join office as rishi secretary , maanpreet was happy to see her in office ,.he explain her how n when try to not be around rishi , as rishi enter in office , his eyes was searching for tanu , he wonder if she came or not , uv notice his act n ask whom his eyes are searching , he told him she came n not to worry she wont be in front of him .

Tanu make all possible to not let him see her around him , n she do her work well too . Rishi know he ask her to not be around him but now his heart was not willing to accept it , he wonder why his heart was going in other direction , that day tanu did not show him her face .

Rishi came back home in evenning , while he pass near guest house , he wanted to check on tanu , which he did , he saw her repairing bulb as his tanu , same still way she was doing it , he wanted to help her but stop in middle way n leave .

Days passes tanu make sure to not disturb rishi n cont her promise to be far from hin , rishi was not happy from inside , he hide to see her one glimpse of her , what was all those feeling from him , why he feel his tanu when she is near around .

Tanu too start to get all flash slowly being clear n saw rishi face , their first rain dance , confess theirlove n doing pherras n get maaried , when she push rishi n take the bullet n die , she know her heart always beat fast when ever she saw rishi or if he is close to her , she realize her feeling for rishi .

rishi now fight with his emotions feeling for tanuja , he think it cant possible for two person has same adora frangrance , same style of living , liking , all qualities which tanu has same tanuja has , his heart told him its his tanu recrenation for him .

Tanu who know now she is rishi tanu who has been born again for him only , but knowing rishi hate her n think she is liar cheater , he wont believe if she is his real tanu , who came again for him to fulfilled her kasam which she leave half way .

In office time it was rainning outside , all road was blocked due of rain n traffic jam , rishi stay in office same time tanu too has to stay back , she prepared tea for rishi n leave it on table in his cabin thinking he was not there , but as she was going she hear noise of door , she go n ask who is inside n hear rishi voice who said he has been blocked , she manage to unlocked him , he hug her on seeing her , she dont hug him but ask him if she is ok , he ans yas as he is in her embrace , tanu ask him to relax n have his tea n make him broke the hug .

Rishi realize what he did ...

R " Im sorry to hug you i thought its my tanu " his voice was sad .

T " Its ok no need to thx me rishi , i will be always there when you will be in danger , you know na ,if i could save you in previous life i can now too right , that was my kasam to be your protector " .

R ; in confused n stunned on her talk " What you means by previous life , how you know tanu used to save me every time n she did a kasam han , Tum Kaun Ho ? " .

T " Mein woh hoon jo sirf tere liye hi wapas ayi hoon rishi , mein rishi ki tanu , woh tanu jo ek baar nahin , bar bar bachaya hai tum ko rishi , pichle janam mein , woh sagay ke dine aag se bachaya tumko , tum hi teh jo mujhe bhi aag se bachaya tah teej mata vart , hamera pehla dance woh bhi barish mein jab tum aye teh uss deen , aur bulb tik karte hum ek dusre ko deka woh pehla nazar tah humare yaad hai tumko rishi , meine kasam kayi thi tumhara dhal bane hamesha agey ahoongi , mein wapass ahoon gi kahin thi mandil mein jo vadei kiye tey , shayad tum ek chij yaad karoge tatoo ke bare mein , tumhara name ka tatto to chap R chuka hai mere badan pe " .

R : could not believe how she can know almost every thing , even thing which only he n tanu knew like bulb first met , rain dancing that night , other things she may ask other one but some things only both of them knew it but she know every thing each detail was all correct n true n now most was on tatto , unbelievable all was so true , his eyes was wet with tears , what to say how to not believe who is she , how to ignore all her talks which are fact , its so true his tanu came back for him only for him " Agar tum tanu ho to ek aur baat hai jo tum ne nahin kaha , jo sirf mein aur tanu janete hai , agar woh tum kahoge to manloon ga ke Tum Hi Ho meri tanu " he wish she win over him on the other thing with he ask .

Tanu stroll fly on his face , he could felt her frangrance in stroll , she admire him how he was feeling her frangrance in her stroll " Tumne kahan tah meri khucboo mehek mehsoos karte hoo meri dupata mein , hum dono bajpan se chaand se batein karte hai ,.tumne mujhe ring dhi thi jo mein apne gale mein pehenti ti ye hi hai na rishi sach hai ? " .

Now rishi was all sure she is none other than his tanu who came back for him to fulfilled her wish to be his protector , he was in tears n look at her from toe to head with tears ovewhelm , he recall all his bad talk n behavior toward her , he could not able to control himself n shout tanu " Tanu Tum Hi Ho , meri tanu ,.mera pyaar biwi ho tum mere , tumne kasam nibadi tanu mere pyaar mere samne thi aur mein nahin pehjana ,.tum wapas ayi mere liye humare kasam ke liye , kitna intizar kiya tumhari tanu " saying so he open his arms for embrace .

Tanu go to him n embrace him with tears of joy " I love you rishi , im sorry to come late to you " .

R ; was all in over world as his life came back to him " I love you too tanu , now will stay together for ever , will get married tanu i wont be able to leave away from you now " .

Maanpreet uv watch them n clap for their love n happiness came again .

THE END

That all guys hope you guys will appreciate it , will like n leave your comment  ðŸ˜ƒ.

Love Hansa 😃

Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Hansa its really nice ... Loved it ...thanks for posting it dear
hana_y thumbnail
wow hansu so beautiful it is
love it how you make him think of her n she to recall all her past life wow amazing dear love it
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Wow Hansa its really nice ... Loved it ...thanks for posting it dear

thank you so much 
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hana_y

wow hansu so beautiful it is

love it how you make him think of her n she to recall all her past life wow amazing dear love it

thank you hana for this comment 
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow that awesome sis i loved it. Tnx 4 d pm.
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alls well then ends well!!
Amazing os loved reading it 
Kaash ki show mei bhi aisa hi kucch ho jaaye
Love TanShi and your story as well!!
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Wow that awesome sis i loved it. Tnx 4 d pm.

thank you so much dear
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

Alls well then ends well!!

Amazing os loved reading it
Kaash ki show mei bhi aisa hi kucch ho jaaye
Love TanShi and your story as well!!

thank you for comment dear im glad you like it
qubrasoomro thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2