Rana - hanuman connection

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I find Rana -pinky couple very cute
I find it really hilarious whenever he thinks about Pinky , he sees Hanuman ji idol and fold hands in front of the idol
In yesterday idol , he said to idol bas 2 minutes and then continued staring at Pinky

He is attracted by Pinky and he thinks those love letters and that tatto was for him
Pinky don't know about the garbar that komal has doneπŸ˜†

Edited by devil_heart - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I even find Pinky cute , what is wrong with me ? There is not a single female character in this show that I dislike . πŸ˜³
But Pinky is seriously going to be mad at Komal when she'd know about the gad bad and I'm not even thinking about what her face would be like when Komal marries Lucky . πŸ€£
BanBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I even find Pinky cute , what is wrong with me ? There is not a single female character in this show that I dislike . πŸ˜³

But Pinky is seriously going to be mad at Komal when she'd know about the gad bad and I'm not even thinking about what her face would be like when Komal marries Lucky . πŸ€£

@bold that would be very funny to watch

I dislike lucky tayiji little bit
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_heart

@bold that would be very funny to watch

I dislike lucky tayiji little bit

Lucky's Tayii ji is not the most amicable character I admit , but she is not boring or meh . She gives laughs sometimes . πŸ˜†

Did you see Pinky's face when Komal was drying Lucky's hair ? πŸ€£

Btw , Prince is surprising me with his absolutely natural acting . He was brilliant throughout today's episode . πŸ‘

I really used to think he would not be able to act . I had zero expectations from him . But he impressed me the most in this show . πŸ‘
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I think Rana and Komal would have a good bonding after she becpmes a bahu of that family . 
BanBB thumbnail

Lucky's Tayii ji is not the most amicable character I admit , but she is not boring or meh . She gives laughs sometimes . πŸ˜†

Did you see Pinky's face when Komal was drying Lucky's hair ? πŸ€£

Btw , Prince is surprising me with his absolutely natural acting . He was brilliant throughout today's episode . πŸ‘

I really used to think he would not be able to act . I had zero expectations from him . But he impressed me the most in this show . πŸ‘

@bold I am also really also very suprised with his acting
he is really very hardworking guy
@red ya true, but I don't like in her some scenes like last friday scene with lucky mom
some scenes of her are very funny  

Pinky expression was πŸ˜†
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

@bold I am also really also very suprised with his acting
he is really very hardworking guy
@red ya true, but I don't like in her some scenes like last friday scene with lucky mom
some scenes of her are very funny  

Pinky expression was πŸ˜†

Did you see , Rana was touched when Badho reprimanded Margery for not making tea for him . 

But I faintly remember reading in some article that Rana has grey shades...I hope it is not true . 
BanBB thumbnail

Did you see , Rana was touched when Badho reprimanded Margery for not making tea for him . 

But I faintly remember reading in some article that Rana has grey shades...I hope it is not true . 

I am loving Rana's character as of now
 I hope he doesn't turn negative
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I am loving Rana's character as of now
 I hope he doesn't turn negative

Same here ! I like Rana too and I hope after marriage Badho makes friend with her devar . πŸ˜³
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Pinky will make komal a clown by applying extradordinary hd+1 make up to komal if pinky come to know about that what mess has komal has created