Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Karan Johar prefers Fawad Khan to Ranbir Kapoor

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Karan Johar prefers Fawad Khan to Ranbir Kapoor

Karan Johar's public admittance of his preference for Fawad Khan over Ranbir Kapoor may not be music to the ears of many, but the director reveals why.

In a chat session with Neha Dhupia, the 44-year-old producer was asked who was his favourite of the two actors in his latest Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, to which the filmmaker replied, "I am going to go with Fawad."

"He's the new novelty and Ranbir knows I am going to go with Fawad," the Koffee with Karan host justified.

Unfortunately, Fawad Khan is not around to bask in this limelight as he had headed back to Pakistan after the IMPPA, following the killing of 19 Indian soldiers in Uri, imposed a temporary ban on all Pakistani actors working in Indian cinema.

Karan is gearing up for his Ae Dil Hai Mushkil which also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai.

The romantic drama is slated for October 28 release.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Anyone else shocked by Kjo's revelation ðŸ˜²Edited by sinisterstorms - 7 years ago
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He's dubaoing his own movie. *facepalm* 
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sneha6-

He's dubaoing his own movie. *facepalm* 

Why though...I'm sure he's cognizant of all the pre-existing controversies...
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great KJO is standing by to Fawad and given in to majority out of fear.
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinisterstorms

Why though...I'm sure he's cognizant of all the pre-existing controversies...

I know. I have absolutely no idea. ðŸ˜•

He's always seemed a man smarter than that. I wonder why. Or maybe he knows the general public doesn't necessarily read all these interviews etc. Who knows? And I don't understand the context either. What is favorite? Does he mean Fawad is a better actor, or does he mean he likes him more personally? Favorite can take so many pathways. He should have explained himself better. Here it clearly looks like he prefers Fawad more in the movie, else why mention Ranbir at all? Why not, say SRK? 
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dil ki batein, tum nehi samjho ge ranbir