Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nitha

Did he already rescued Atharv?

It could be Atharv. But iske liye secret tunnel kyun?😆 Maybe he knows that Atharv is his half brother. 😕 He could say its a friend and keep him. Suman doesn't know them.  Pehele shaadi hogi ya nahi suspense which was a drag. Usse yeh suspense better hai.
vidya0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mysterious episode couldn't understand ravish part. 😕 neenga nalavara kettavara?
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seems like this episode are made for horror scene. Who's blood is that? Why do I feel like ravish found athrav and is helping him.

What's with the lover never gets happy ending and married couple never loves each other 😕 then suman was not loved by her husband 😕
princess_shasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 2nd AT of shashank. Wohoo. 
LTLFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0000

Mysterious episode couldn't understand ravish part. 😕 neenga nalavara kettavara?

😆 Theriyaleye paa!

Yet to watch the episode. 😆
forbidden thumbnail
Was SV there for few scenes? Seems like a mystery scene I might skip it this suspense is killing me
LTLFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamhe89

Seems like this episode are made for horror scene. Who's blood is that? Why do I feel like ravish found athrav and is helping him.

What's with the lover never gets happy ending and married couple never loves each other 😕 then suman was not loved by her husband 😕

Previous generation's life was like that. No point in repeating the same. But don't know what CVs are thinking. 😕
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No doubt he found his half brother , then what about Sujatha?
In previous episodes suman releaved she never get her husband love
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if he has found Atharv then why he is hiding him😕
Ramakant even after marrying suman , having kids with her claimed he only loved Sujata ðŸ¤¢
forbidden thumbnail
If ravish does help athrav and keeps him in his house bc he might have bad injury then vividha will tend to him and make good better won't that be very uncomfortable to see. She is married to one brother and tending to his other brother under the same roof. 😕