Few words on Fawad Khan

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
That his chances of working in India are almost bleak gives me mixed feelings.Angered by the attacks I did feel like calling them off but as better sense prevails gradually it seems like a collateral damage caused to the artists.
But as a viewer and admirer we are helpless even when we stand by our own countries respectively.

All the best to Fawad Khan for his future endeavours...Zaroon was neither Indian or Pakistani when he won our hearts..will remain so.

Till then,lets explore a talent as good as him in India because there are never full replacements.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
he still has 4 projects lined up, out of which 2 are pak movies which start shooting soon, 'ALbela rahi' and 'maula jutt 2'. most probably the other 2 bolly projects wont get made but whatever and however long his stint in bollywood was he did his best and gave his best with out any inhibitions.
whether here or there he will still remain the same talented man and  he will still be working. most will be available on youtube for you to watch anyways.  there isnt dearth of work for a megastar like him  back home. he had date problems coz of bolly projects but now that he will have no such issues he is going to be flooded with work back home so i guess things will work out for him.

he also has brands like Pepsi, aquafina, samsung etc under his belt since before he oined bolly and considering that he is still relevant in pakistan i guess he wont loose them.

also the director of maula jutt 2 is the same guy who made waar and he really made hamza ali abbasi a huge movie star. hes roped in fawad khan and the project is going to be amazing for sure. 

bollywood widened the horizon for him and hopefully he will take the experience back home and give even better work. 

he just needs to do a TV project soon to get in the game on the telly as its the prime entertainment industry and he has been out of the scene for over 2 years now. i wish him luck.