He knows he was wrong n feeling guilty too
But couldn't bear the thought of being wrong

Now we can restart the time, which stopped wen theirs eyes locked πŸ˜›
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Whoa... A long ride!
From her apartment to estates πŸ˜†

He's such a clever lomdi, knows his way out πŸ˜›
Performance report ko weapon banaya, but we'll he wouldn't have done what he said,
He just knew it was a way to get her πŸ˜‰

The cards game,
Evn I don't know rummy
N they are making fun of her, cheating πŸ˜†
N monster decided to help this time,
Think I should have counted the no of shocks he gave her tonight...
N to me too πŸ˜›

Now the story has actually started for me...
Don't know what to think about ana's twisted story,
There's a fine line b/w right n wrong!
Param-Sundari thumbnail
15 ka pending, Maine type kiya but gayab ho gaya before posting... Grrr

N I have pending works to complete
Param-Sundari thumbnail

That is the reason I like to comment as soon as I read...
Warna I forget everything that I thought while reading...Grrr
But this phone got my comment wiped off
I shall try to recall what all I thought...

1. The Mr. Khurrana scene was cute πŸ˜†

2. I should have kept a count of how many shocks he gave her in this part 🀣

3. The last line was ... Dash, can't find words to fill here

4. He is very manipulative I agree... 😑 though I think he just took advantage of knowing what he can use to corner her, not that he would actually use that!!!

That's it, aur yaad nahi aata...
N I finished the thread, n I read 16th too.. 😳
nehaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊😊😊
only read 8 parts now
and they are amazing
Edited by nehaa9 - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
started to read,,,/but comments only after finishing the  whole threadπŸ˜›
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Finalllyyy...

I m hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Liked the way you started Aishu..I mean where Mujhse Dosti Kroge ends..Your story starts..

If you truly ask I found Tina in Movie quite selfish and self oriented..Raj who was mad for her since their childhood was completely neglected by her.. he was sending her mails and she was not even concerned and pooja took the responsibility to reply those mails as she too was the friend of Raj and did not want him to feel bad.. Raj was fool too.. After returning India pooja was sad to see that raj did not recognise her as he said that he did not need to see her to recognize.. He found Tina more beautiful.and went behind her to woo..Why did he claim to recognize the person who was replying his mail.. So what if she was not Tina it was pooja..why he could not recognize even after getting hints that Tina did not know anything about himbe it gobhi ka paratha or anything else..whereas pooja knew everything about him.. Why he needed the humming of the song by pooja which he used to play or sing, to recognize pooja.?

Thank God Tina ke dimag ki batti right time par jali when she saw those kangans slipping easily in Pooja's wrists.. warna to bhagwaan ne pahle hi raj ki jodi pooja ke saath bana di thi uss sindoor ke girne se Tina ka pyaar utna mahaan nahin tha jitna pooja ka tha..

chalo 

leave that behind..

now come to the updates..

Start was good as tina was all alone to control her broken heart.. Though Pooja Raj and pooja's parents still were with her..she felt alone and wanted to spend sometime in her own home before going to join her masters

And then enters in the scene the perfectionist Mr. Maan Singh Khurana who was so irritated by the intrusion of an unknown woman in the focus of his camera.. Not only once..he found her at so many pics but every pic of her was out of focus.. and he deltes few of her pics.. Koi na.. camera se delte ki..Life se kaise delete karoge? You camera became the cupid today Maan..

And then geet started her life in New York.. and she met Ana their ..The princess of Khurana khaandaan and she was no less then her brother in any sense but geet was not the girl to be scared and they both were detained after classes... and soon they were friendly with each other.. when Geet was bumped with Ana's brother I thought him to be Maan but no he was kabir..younger brother of Ana and Maan..and he was impressed by the beauty and charm of Geet..I loved this man..

It was a bad day for geet She brushed past a man and then was stuck in the rain on the road,,OMG..It was Maan with whom she brushed past..it was their second encounter which went unnoticed by both..   His car broke down and he could not do anything other than to wait for kabir and his favorite timepass was the girl on the road in white top and jeans,,He could not see her face clearly because rain was pouring on windscreen but her action were quite visible for him.. He thought her to be a crazy woman and it brought a smile on his face,,Not bad Mr. Khurana,,Just wait for few days,, this disaster queen is going to enter your life 

Geet was happy to find a friend in Ana.. and thought that therewas always something good behind bad..But she cribbed to Kanha for making her day too bad for her..but Kanha knew that he had made something good behind er bad day..         

She was now happy but her happiness was ruined by Pooja's parent's call. They wanted to her to meet  some boy for marriage and she hated it..Everyone was taking her as their responsibility and wanted to be free from her..

Thank God Ana made her day by making it a girls out day.. nd geet forgot everything and enjoyed the day..

Kabir picked them up from the way        and went to office as he had some work with maan..

Geet with ana and Kabir in office and met with adi and he requested her to help him..and this was going to be first encounter between maan and Geet.. and there is a sying-the first impression is the last impression..

And geet left a bad impression on maan as first she said yes to join them on dinner and the refused for someone and he could not see her princess's sad face for that..He also saw geet hugging some guy on the road and he disliked such PDA..

And he found many reasons to think like this about geet as he could see his sister sad because she could not complete her assignment as the stuff was with geet and she was not picking her calls.. maan thought geet to be an opportunistic and said his sister to stay away from such people but geet proved him wrong when she called Ana back after Raj left..She also told Ana hat she had completed her assignment too..and Ana was so happy and for the first time her brother was proved wrong..

On janmashtami Ana took her to her home where she met everyone and dadi was surprised to see Kanha and Radha idol with her...She thought her to be religious but was hocked to know that she was not fasting on janmashtami..and then geet convinced her with her points.. Dadi finally convinced and for the first time Maan too was agree with her in some way.. but did not want to accept this and as usual he poured his anger on her for hurting her sister or using her for her own benefits..  

Geet though was hurt but ignored to share it with Ana..

Maanw as surprised to see that she was talking to kaanha but she did not mention his behaviour with him she shared the good thoughts with kanha about Khuranas and he did not know why he wanted to capture her in his camera..and he did but at the same time ana called geet and Geet saw him capturing him her pic in camera..How rude he was/? How he could click  her picture without her permission..hahaha..

Inspite of the fact that maan did not like her.. she was capturing his attention unknowingly.. he did not know why she looked so familiar to him..he searched for the pics he clicked in Shimla and tried to compare that unknown woman to Geet..They looked same to him..Were they.. He could not decide..

There was time to internship and geet got it in Khurana Empires..She was under kabir and ana and kabir were good frinds of her by then and they knew something about her past..They knew about Raj..

And while celebrating kabir and ana were too drunk and now kabir wasn't  able to drive...

Maan called them and knew about their condition thru geet..he cama and dropped kabir and ana in car with geet's help..and to geet shock he did not even offer her a ride to drop her at her home..She cursed and took a cab but failed to notice that she was being followed by him till she wasn't at her flat..

It was the time for the first presentation and they were going to give there presentation in front of MD.. and she prayed to kanha to save her from that MONSTER.. but unexpectedly she wa selected to work under maan along with one guy-joe..and Geet your bad time startd now..hehehe..

They were really the opposite seasons..Summers and Winters..

And then on Ana's birthday.. kabir gifted her a puppy and unknowingly Maan named him_Raj..which made Not even geet but ana and kabh\bir too irritated as they all knew about geet's raj..

But Maan was Maan he was not ready to change the name as puppy too liked the name..

Ana found her boss charming and she started to date him and she asked Geet for hel[ing her in lieing to her family that she was with her at her flat when ever she went with arjun on date.. I somehow knew that arjun was going to cheat ana..and it happened..Maan caught ana leaving home ans his sixth sense told him that ana was hiding something and he was right he and kabir went to geet's house and found the truth..

Maan insulted geet badly for spoiling his sister and aslked her to stay away from his siblings..

Ana returned and told her about Arjun's cheating.. She was heart broken..I hoped that time that she was not carrying his baby for crossing all the limits with him.. Hope she is not..

Get informed kabir and they both went to geet's flat and found her sleeping peacefully..

Btu geet was changed and started to stay away from kabir and Maan..Ana was disturbed and she knew the truth.. Thank god she convinced maan to ask for Geet's forgiveness..she asked him to bring her friend back to him.. and he did.. but he used tricks of giving low grades in her internship..geet was helpless and went with him to his house...

And then i must say it was the starting of their friendship..Maa

S outlook for Geet changed a little and he started to chat with her..they were now more friendly..He could find her little careless ..as she was not sure what she wanted to do in her life.. he tried to talk to her.. but she was not ready..But raj-the puppy was a great source for Maan to tease her..He loved to see geet's irritated face when he called the puppy Raj..

Diwali turned a great festival for geet as she and Maan became friends in some way..Maan helped her to play rummy and other card game as she was duffer in them.. she was losing again and again ...and then maan saw her another side..and she made everyone stunned when asked about her favourite place and her answer was cemetery..

Abhi tak itna hi padha..kuchh chhoota to nahin na.. ab wait karo next thread khatam hone ka... next comment wahin aayegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I m not rechecking my comment  so ignore the mistakes and misspelled wordsπŸ˜‰

MrsBenedict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So I m on this! 
Chap 1 

Confession- I never watched this movie,  therefore for me all characters are your playmates. You have moulded them for me. 

Looking at the  melancholia of Geet,  
I feel distressed , the worst feeling I guess is when your affections are not returned the way you expect them to. She is an Island right now.

I cant really hold grudges against pooja or Raj for that matter, because of you Missy! 

Ana and kabir seem fun and then there is Maan, oh man!  You Gave me a heart attack via that prologue. I m curious, hooked and booked a ticket to your story 

Soon to be ex-cucumberπŸ˜†

Edited by cumberben - 7 years ago
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cumberben

So I m on this! 

Chap 1 

Confession- I never watched this movie,  therefore for me all characters are your playmates. You have moulded them for me. 

Looking at the  melancholia of Geet,  
I feel distressed , the worst feeling I guess is when your affections are not returned the way you expect them to. She is an Island right now.

I cant really hold grudges against pooja or Raj for that matter, because of you Missy! 

Ana and kabir seem fun and then there is Maan, oh man!  You Gave me a heart attack via that prologue. I m curious, hooked and booked a ticket to your story 

Soon to be ex-cucumberπŸ˜†

Ohh My look who is here!
Cucumber-ben!!!
since you are soon to be ex, let me just make hay while the sun shines!πŸ˜‰
You boarded this plane sooner than I expected.
Anyways, welcome aboard. Hope you have a great journey.
About Raj and Pooja.. never mind. The story does not relate to the movie at all so its okay to form your own characters. 😳 I just borrowed the charaters from there
MrsBenedict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chap 2 
Well that quite a ride 
From enemies to BFF's
Well brothers , do that to you! 
The convo between Geet and her Mom was so emotional, yet enriching. 
We have new bffs in the town 
Ana and GeetπŸ˜‰
Ana is adorable and quirky.

Geet seems peaceful right now,  may be time will heal her wounds which run so deep. 
College, Ana and off course Maan will play a huge role if distraction for her now. 

Off to more now!
Edited by cumberben - 7 years ago