TOI:Aanchal Khurana to enter 'Santoshi Maa'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Updated: Sep 27, 2016,
Aanchal KhuranaAanchal Khurana
Aanchal Khurana, who was last seen in 'Meri Saasu Maa' as the antagonist, is all set to enter the TV show 'Santoshi Maa'. Unlike her previous shows, in which she played a mean girl, in the latest outing, she will be introduced as a positive character. Informs a source associated with 'Santoshi Maa', "Her character Bubbly Tiwari will be on the lines of KareenaKapoor's in 'Jab We Met'. She will play Santoshi's (Ratan Raajputh) neighbour. Apparently, she will eventually fall in love with Santoshi's husband (Ayaz Ahmed) and the change of heart is expected to create havoc in Santoshi's (Ratan Raajputh) life."

Aanchal says, "Yes, I am entering the show. It's a positive character and I have no idea about it turning negative later. I feel fortunate to have got the opportunity to be associated with Santoshi Maa. It's not a regular daily soap, but reinstates faith in God."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wt is this yaaa...nw hw many girls to enter in dhairya's life...enough nw...riya,sindoori n w other one...why...n why is she saying that it's nt a daily soap can frndzz plz
explain...
Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why d need of one more character to enter in dhairya's life...n I got it wt is she trying to say she is saying that santoshi maa is nt a like other regular daily soap this show reinstates faith in god...
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the article 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Its good that the character 'Bubbly Tiwari' is possitive but she is going to fall in love with Dhairya & that is going to create havoc in Santoshi's life uff! Just how many girls in Dhairya's life? 😆 first Riya then Sindoori & now Bubbly Tiwari 🤣 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manikhedkar

wt is this yaaa...nw hw many girls to enter in dhairya's life...enough nw...riya,sindoori n w other one...why...n why is she saying that it's nt a daily soap can frndzz plz
explain...

She meant its not like daily soap where only saas bahu drama goes on in this show they show abt god & devotees' immense faith in God.She mentioned the word "reinstates" I think she meant few people who lost faith in God will again start believing in God if they happen to watch this show.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another girl?😡  God are these CV's running out of ideas?  I can already tell I won't like her character because I know she will eventually insinuate herself into Sairya's relationship.  Why do they need another girl to be involved?  They haven't even shown us proper Sairya romance.  I mean when are we gonna get a SR scene?  So many questions yet no answers.😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Welcome buddy to Santoshi Maa forum 😊
celina30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

She meant its not like daily soap where only saas bahu drama goes on in this show they show abt god & devotees' immense faith in God.She mentioned the word "reinstates" I think she meant few people who lost faith in God will again start believing in God if they happen to watch this show.

Reinstates ones faith in God??? Really?
In this show the Gods are depicted as helpless and dont seem to know too much as and far as rewarding a person for her faith- she gets into continuous trouble- I dont see the Gods really helping anyone in this- a real disappointment!
Also, they signed everything over to someone as if Santoshi was guilty of stealing jewels! What proof was there that Madhu had jewels, moreso worth millions? What proof was there that Santoshi gave the man jewels? There was a pic of a bag. The money would have been better spent hiring a good Lawyer instead of giving all that property to crooks
I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THIS!
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: celina30

Reinstates ones faith in God??? Really?
In this show the Gods are depicted as helpless and dont seem to know too much as and far as rewarding a person for her faith- she gets into continuous trouble- I dont see the Gods really helping anyone in this- a real disappointment!
Also, they signed everything over to someone as if Santoshi was guilty of stealing jewels! What proof was there that Madhu had jewels, moreso worth millions? What proof was there that Santoshi gave the man jewels? There was a pic of a bag. The money would have been better spent hiring a good Lawyer instead of giving all that property to crooks
I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THIS!

Celina I know what you are saying.God & Devotees both are shown way too helpless.