Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sudha πŸ˜† that naram garam bistar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Barbie heard that CAS going off Air, BB10 will be aired @ that slot & Krishnadasi will b telecasted @10.30 might b shifted to 6pm!!
If BB 10 takes 9-10pm slot

CAS off air
Kasam slot unchanged (Ekta show Isliye)
Swaragini might get 10.30 slot!!😳
Krishnadasi might get 6pm slot!!

Hope u got cleared πŸ˜ƒ

And Hows ur studies, seems after 7pm ur roaming here πŸ˜‰
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes nandy I understood but ashoka going off air..this is highly unlikely.. Till now he did no become the emperor..his love story is still incomplete and villains are roaming around happily..
And looking at the pace of the show, I think it's not going to end before next two years..
So its slot may get changed and some other show may go off air..

But may be u r right.. I don't know what they will do..
Anyways who cares what the stupid rangeela does..πŸ˜†

Yea i am fine dear.. Actually I go to college so I get time to visit the forum in the evening after returning home...πŸ˜ƒ
Now see I am sitting in the library and typing this..πŸ˜† God knows where did the buddha librarian go.. I am waiting for him since 15 mins😑
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
nandyy55 thumbnail
Good Morning Barbie πŸ€— 
Yes Definitely CAS going off air!! Nothing going interesting in this show.. And Rangeela concentrates much on Naagin & Makki shows!! Now BB10 will join hands!! 

BTW ur @ college library cant imagine how casually ur replying to IF posts!! Nowadays Studies become part-time & Social networking sites become full time for students πŸ˜†.. Who knows ur lecturer might b IF-Addictz πŸ˜‰

I loved to interact with u most of the time but u always roaming with ur gang of friends lyk Hami, Swat, Joya, Nusi, Neha, Alex... 

Ok ok i can understand.😳. Ur at library might librarian came or ur coll mates will be there nearby!!

Take care!!
πŸ˜ƒ
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nope i am not addicted to social sites.. 
my IF friends are my drugs and i am addicted to them..😳

ok whenever you are free, obviously after 7pm, send me a pm.. we will come together in IF and choose any post and start chatting thereπŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just Dhani. 
He liked those boiled potatoes only because they were made by Dhani.πŸ˜ƒ
nandyy55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

nope i am not addicted to social sites.. 

my IF friends are my drugs and i am addicted to them..😳

ok whenever you are free, obviously after 7pm, send me a pm.. we will come together in IF and choose any post and start chatting thereπŸ˜†

Wah IF friends tumara drugs... am impressed with ur words πŸ€— & ur my cute little sister!! Haan me too cant stay away from our forum & members, eventhough show gone off air!! 
Exactly a month gone πŸ˜³ Still the forum opened will be here, will make my presence here!!

Loved every member of this forum, actually a new experience meeting different personalities at one place!!πŸ˜ƒ