Originally posted by: nandyy55

Wow calling creative's or Mishu๐Ÿ˜‰

ohh..forgot to tell u
BTW Mish is on line right now ๐Ÿ˜†
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What a poweful competitor Dhani has!-Boiled Potatoes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But Dhani is the winner for me in this contest.๐Ÿ˜ŠVipu baba fell in love with her at first sight at the ghats on the morning of  his bday only he did not realize it just then.

nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sura123

ohh..forgot to tell u
BTW Mish is on line right now ๐Ÿ˜†

Really Kala Mish online ๐Ÿ˜Š tell him to just take a look @ Shirtless Viplav thread!! So that he can identify his crazy fans!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dhani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...he started loving the boiled potatoes only due to her๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhailog..opps sorry..behen log..ek doubt hai.. Clear kar do nah please..
Nah re baba. It's not so important but still I thought to ask you people once..

Yeh rangeela ka Abhi kya chakkar hai?? Actually after 26th aug, switching on to colorstv has been made strictly prohibited in our house except for half an hour at 9 when my mom watches ashoka.  So I really dont know whats going on there.. Today I sat to watch how did ashoka's super healthy daddy dearest got a cardiac arrest.. ๐Ÿ˜†And I saw a promo of a new show devanshi which is going to be aired at 7pm and thapki will shift to 6:30.. Toh phir Krishna dasi crap ka kya hua bhai??

Just curious to know about the time slots of the very interesting serials of our fav channel colorstv..๐Ÿคข
Silverrmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Bhailog..opps sorry..behen log..ek doubt hai.. Clear kar do nah please..

Nah re baba. It's not so important but still I thought to ask you people once..

Yeh rangeela ka Abhi kya chakkar hai?? Actually after 26th aug, switching on to colorstv has been made strictly prohibited in our house except for half an hour at 9 when my mom watches ashoka.  So I really dont know whats going on there.. Today I sat to watch how did ashoka's super healthy daddy dearest got a cardiac arrest.. ๐Ÿ˜†And I saw a promo of a new show devanshi which is going to be aired at 7pm and thapki will shift to 6:30.. Toh phir Krishna dasi crap ka kya hua bhai??

Just curious to know about the time slots of the very interesting serials of our fav channel colorstv..๐Ÿคข

I have stopped watching CAS long time ago. May be Bindu got inspiration that he needs to do something achambak before the serial ends...his character is supposed to end long time ago, wonder why did they drag it. Krishna dasi is ending soon kab pata nahi. So may that's why they have shifted the other show timings. Hope that clarifies your queries ๐Ÿ˜†
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sura dear...what a hilarious poll๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜†
When did " oble aloo" become a competitor to Dhani...hahahaha...
Gosh, I can't stop laughing & Swathi...naram bistar...what ???? 

Ok my choice is a combo...Vipu likes to eat Oble aloo prepared by Dhani on his 
Naram Bistar...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ...chatting with his princess Dadi
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
@swat
Gaan gasn my doubt is cleared to some extent๐Ÿคฃ.. Bindusar wants,to do something achambhak๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Yaar yeh buddha marega nahin aut ashok ko samrat banne bhi nahin dega..
Show bakwas ho gaya hai..
Ashok ko dono ladkiyon ke beech piss raha hai... Ek taraf biwi ji aur dusri taraf premika sahiba๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
And I dont know what khaak our old TP is getting to do as radha gupt... Purana wala young radhagupt was many times better.. 

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
@sudha di...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Loved ur combo choice๐Ÿคฃ such a unique thought๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Haan shudh waste hain story ...isiliye dekhna chod diya hain...Chal maine ek post banaya hain waha pe aajao. Aaj kal mere posts bade kharab dikh rahe hain kya ๐Ÿ˜ญ jo akela pada rehte hain.  Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago