Barkha and Viraf recreate the magic of Gerua in Kashmir

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Barkha and Viraf recreate the magic of Gerua in Kashmir

The shooting for veteran director Mahesh Bhatt's big comeback on the silver screen, Naamkarann, is sailing through and this time round, the beautiful sequence was shot in the heavenly abode of Kashmir. The venue for a sequence in the show was chosen to be beautiful city of Sonmarg in Kashmir and the protagonists, Viraf and Barkha, added to the magic in the air with their beautiful performance.

Before Ashish's inner adrenaline junkie was risen where he jumped in the freezing river in Kashmir, Barkha and her co star had a filmy moment where they recreated the iconic song, Gerua, from King Khan's movie Dilwale, amidst the breathtaking scenic beauty of the Meadow of Gold, Sonmarg. The scene required for the actors to shoot on a boat where Barkha wore a stunning blue saree. The moment where the actress's palloo was floating in the air due to the gentle wind blowing, that's when Viraf got the idea of making the moment even more magical by adding the Gerua touch to it.

The actor immediately took out his phone and watched the song over and over again to get his Shah Rukh bit right and the protagonists recreated the magic of the song on silver screen. The moment was a very filmy one, and Viraf and Barkha being the Shah Rukh Khan fans that they are, tried to perfect the song with their chemistry and acting. The crew was also in complete awe watching the lead actors of the show had the time of their lives filming for the show in Kashmir, and it will be seen through their beautiful chemistry on screen.

Watch Naamkarann at 9 pm, Monday to Saturday, only on STAR Plus.

Link :-

https://bollychaat.wordpress.com/2016/09/22/barkha-and-viraf-recreate-the-magic-of-gerua-in-kashmir/

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so much buzz abt lovestory of ashish & asha...which messed the life of little child...
i watched that scene...it was worthy to watch❀️

thanks for sharingπŸ˜›
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
Viraf gives 100% to whatever he does
VPP in SRK's song was a golden moment
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Really I just love this song and the way they picturized it made me speechless.   Just like a movie song.   

But on YT it has a few more scenes I think. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Did they cut those scenes? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the song Chal Meri Jaan!!!!❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

The way it was picturized was fabulous!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was just like a movie song!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Our Kashmir is no less beautiful than any foreign location!!!!   

It did remind me of Gerua when I watched it!!!!   

It is fantastic to see Viraf had actually watched Gerua before doing it!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I always did feel he is a big SRK fan and it is soo good to see him taking inspiration from the King of Romance!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Viraf is truly the SRK of small screen!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And the boat sequence was totally like Gerua and Viraf gave the same expression!!!!   

The promo version is better than the one in the episode!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Especially where Viraf spreads out his arms SRK style is the best and I went crazy watching it!!!!☺️ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Thanks for sharing it Vartika!!!!😊

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kumari27

so much buzz abt lovestory of ashish & asha...which messed the life of little child...

i watched that scene...it was worthy to watch❀️

thanks for sharingπŸ˜›

Yes, we should have known from where this all started and how it happened.😊 πŸ˜Š Still they are trying to make the life more messed up by bringing another child.

welcome dear πŸ€—

AnVishtian thumbnail
Viraf + Kashmir = ❀️

Hayeee... I cannot wait to see this sequence!

Hopefully I can get enough time to start up on this show soon.

Thank you for sharing!