vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode - 11
04:00 AM - 04:30 AM, 27 Sep 

Badho quickly completes her chores in order to go to the temple with Vardaan, her brother, to seek blessings from the Lord as it is her brother's CA exams.

Episode - 12
09:30 PM - 10:00 PM, 27 Sep 

Lucky asks Pragya and his driver to drop Badho to the examination centre. Meanwhile, Raghubir Singh notices that Badho is appreciated by Viren Singh.

Episode - 13
09:30 PM - 10:00 PM, 28 Sep 

Raghubir Singh announces Badho's engagement with Viren Singh after he confesses that he likes Badho. Meanwhile, Kamla is jealous after noticing Malti wearing the same clothes.

Episode - 14
09:30 PM - 10:00 PM, 29 Sep 

Payal helps Badho to get her ready for the engagement. Meanwhile, Lucky convinces Rana to accompany him to Bakriyawal as he wants to visit Marjorie at Badho's engagement.

Episode - 15
09:30 PM - 10:00 PM, 30 Sep 

Raghubir Singh is emotional over Badho's engagement to Viren Singh. During the engagement, Viren Singh drops his ring which makes its way to Lucky.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viren's wife is dead or she is becoming second wife.1

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think she's dead but what I'm curious about is that he seems like a nice guy then why will he not turn up at the wedding?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I actually thought Viren was a nice guy . Something must have happened to him. That's why he could not appear at the engagement. ðŸ˜³