Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Love_Katty_24-7

dahee Harsh ki fan🤣
as far as I know her, uska itna bhi bura din nahi aya

now you get it? What I was talking about the other day?!
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sayma.a.m

uh-oh. Looks like our beloved curd TM is a fan of Sonam's brother Harshvardhan and is scared that Deepika might hurt his chances in BW. Now I have got hold of your secret hidden weakness, dear and that is Harshvardhan Kapoor. Now wait and watch how I turn the tables on you.

Goodness you are a RK and DP fan😆...the forum will make you take sides between them soon enough.

P.S. Dahee sabko troll karti hain...aur aapke dono faves ko toh sabse zyada...soon you will learn to laugh at her posts...don't take it seriously😆

P.P.S. She has no faves maybe except soft corner for certain actors from time to time...I think currently its for Katty definitely not Harsh
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

And Ranveer, Salman and Deepu. Don't forget. 

Haww you liar😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Goodness you are a RK and DP fan😆...the forum will make you take sides between them soon enough.

P.S. Dahee sabko troll karti hain...aur aapke dono faves ko toh sabse zyada...soon you will learn to laugh at her posts...don't take it seriously😆

P.P.S. She has no faves maybe except soft corner for certain actors from time to time...I think currently its for Katty definitely not Harsh

Are you sure Sayma is RK-DP fan?
This member reminds me of an old troll of BWF who is certainly not a fan of RK or DP.
She's trying reverse psychology. 😆 
saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

You are a kid. You know nothing. Curd has been personally attacking and mocking me daily for so long now. I would have forgiven her if she just talked bad about RK and not me. Regarding me being a fan of anyone, the only person I love and  care about in BW is My Hubby RK. Period. I Am No deepu sheepu fan. I like her and many others in BW.

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

This member reminds me of an old troll of BWF who is certainly not a fan of RK or DP.

Mujhe toh greedy doggy jaisi lagti hai...

@gathering ... chance pe..
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lilac_N_Maple

Pata nahin I toh took her posts at face value😕

ETA: The reverse psychology thing may be true for RK in this case...so Mugda and Greedydoggy ka combo for RK😆
Edited by gatheringstorm - 7 years ago
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When did he become 25 years old? Now even boys are lying about their age?
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Mujhe toh greedy doggy jaisi lagti hai...

@gathering ... chance pe..

Mujhe bhi. Shayed woh hi hain. 😆 

@ Gathering, shaak to mujhe uss din hi huya when she wanted to kiss Karan Johar! 🤣 
saymaF29 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@LnM- I thought you said you found me adorable. Now you feel I am a troll? Don't know when and why you started disliking me. I thought you were sweet. I guess I was wrong