ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nimmi seems totally in her own world. Leaving all to Surbi to search Saumya.
Nimmi totally broken! Missing sher Nimmi fighting for her daugther Saumya. Waiting for the day she leave evil Mahinder! He deserve punishment.
Feel too sad for Nimmi! She give up so much to make sure Saumya wont be hurt by Saaya etc. And tried to give her protected life. Some may disagree and think she made Saumya weak.

But i think she made Saumya a beautiful pure innocent soul. Saumya words to Guruma was too good and had so much innocene in it.

Saumya is understanding Nimmi so much better; why she tied up Saumya with pullu, as she was afraid somone will snatch her daugther.

I really wonder what will happen to Nimmi. Hope Harman sees Nimmi condition what happen to her without Saumya.

Hope one Saaya get her lesson too .. don't tear up family! Help people who need her help na. Helping always good.. but what she has done is destroying lifes..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for nimmi..
Nimmi ki role ab surbhi kar rahi hai but missing sherni nimmi and waiting for her..
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
felt sad for nimmi😭
i want harman to know her condition
and a long emotional scene between them
he should breakdown seeing nimmi in that situation

and missing sherni nimmi alot . i like to see nimmi in sgerni mode not like this
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u
only soumya is understanding nimmi's pain and fear
and i agree with mona that it was actually nimmi's job to search soumya but as they want to introduce surbhi track thats why their whole focus is on surbhi
honestly,i dont want harman to help nimmi this time
i want that sherni nimmi back who can fight all alone