Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hmariii Eriii ❤️ loveee lovee lovee her ❤️
Chandniyati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow... proud to b her fan...
 we r lucky to get her as our lead... 
n it is her n her performance that makes us fall for them more n more with each passing day...
Super girl indeed..😳
rukiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay our Erica is superb and best. Love her and feeling proud of her..❤️
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. 
I am v happy abt Erica's success... She deserves... 
Love Sharica as a couple in more coming up new serials..
I feel as a couple our DevAkshi r the best... .
pkbdas61 thumbnail
Forget TV stars... She can give Bollywood stars a run for their money. I like her better than most Bollywood stars ... 
dilshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thats great she deserve it n hope upcoming Awards  want to c her receiving some awards ...
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dikshat

Divyanka Tripathi is, without any doubt, one of the most favourite actresses in the country. She has more fans than anybody else and makes it a point to convey her gratefulness to her fans through social media. She has been on cloud nine lately with getting married to the love of her life, Vivek Dahiya, and her show, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein being one of the Top 5 shows, as per the BARC ratings. But there's a newbie who is either giving her a tough competition or ready to share the Most Loved' trophy with her. We had recently asked you guys to vote for the best Black N' White selfie (Check it out here!) and the result is a TIE!

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi's Erica Fernandes, who plays the role of Sonakshi Bose in the show, got as many votes as Ishi Maa. This is probably the first time someone has lived up to Divyanka Tripathi's reputation and given her some competition. In fact, we had even conducted a poll asking you guys if you loved Kumkum Bhagya's Sriti Jha more or Yeh Hai Mohabbatein's Divyanka Tripathi and the show's favourite mother and wife had won with a huge margin. Though the poll was just about their best selfies, it's refreshing and a little surprising to see that there is a tie between the two actors.Erica sure is making her way to everybody's heart to become a household name and people's favourite. (P.S. We secretly admire her a lot too)

YHM is currently one of the Top 5 shows as there is a lot of high voltage drama in the show. With Adi confessing his crime to save Ruhi and Ishita hell bent on finding out the truth, the show is getting more dramatic and masaledaar by the day. Also, the buzz is that Nidhi was actually the one who threw the acid on Aaliya. Oops! Sorry for the spoiler. But we're very keen to find out how Ishita solves this one.

As far as Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is concerned, Dev and Sona's marriage preparations are going as smooth as a rocky road. To add to all the mess, the doctor breaks the news to Dev that Sona has a very less chance of conceiving. With Dadu Bua's entry in the show, it is going to become yet another saas-bahu saga with the world trying to manipulate Ishwari into controlling her daughter-in-law, Sona!

Thanks so much!!!
Muchas gracias 😃
desigirl987 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me Erica was like ARR's music , for the very first time didnt make much impact , but like slow poison , made her way and the more I saw her the more I started liking her and now I cant think of anyone else in Sonakshi Bose's role ...   Proud to be her fan ...
pkbdas61 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirl987

For me Erica was like ARR's music , for the very first time didnt make much impact , but like slow poison , made her way and the more I saw her the more I started liking her and now I cant think of anyone else in Sonakshi Bose's role ...   Proud to be her fan ...

You are right... She grows on you ever so silently...and then... Boom... You don't know what hit you... It was like this when I started watching... Now I am in awe of her, looks, acting, dialogues, timing.. Cannot see anyone else as Sonakshi Bose.