Love Story Of Years *Chapter 2* (8th/July/2017)

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Assalam 0 Alikum EveryOne... Heyyy Guyzzz I'm Here Again...😉

In Mumbai
In Agnihotri's House

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Father: Who it could be. Here in Morning. I guess I should open the Door.

(After saying this as he stood up and was going towards the Door to open and to check but He was Interrupted)

Khushi: Papaaa you sit. And give me the Honours to check.
Father: Okay Betaaa... 

(After listening this Khushi stood up And walked towards the Door not Knowing what is Bound to Happen... Which Change their Entire Life.. Without asking who is it Door, She opens it And saw Five-Men standing)

Khushi (to Five-Men): Yesss...

(Listening Khushi's voice. One of them didn't reply Her.. Infact one of them Pushed Her. Seeing Her being Pushed Arnav And Khushi's Father Stood Up From their Chair leaving their Breakfast behind. Khushi's Father Alongwith Arnav was Hell Angry at Certain Action. But Then Khushi's Father walked towards The Five-Men to take Answers that who are they and how they Dare to Push Her. And on The Otherside Arnav was looking At Five-Men confusingly And)

Arnav: Why do I Feel I know them...??? Why do I Feel and Hear Danger...??? And who are They. Why I Feel that I do know them and I do See them Somewhere. But where... Arnav.. THINK THINK THINK..

(Saying this to Himself Arnav closed his Eyes and with all his might He tries to Remember Them.. But its all in the Vain. After taking much time to Remember Them in A Flash He open His Eyes Fearingly.. And was Hell Worried Shocked and Scared..)

Arnav: Nooo.. It can't be... 

(Then in a Flash He heard Screams of Khushi. Khushi's Father. Screaming for their Lives... But before He could do with in a Seconds He heard Gun Shots. And seeing listening it Arnav's Tears were flowing Non-Stop ...And)

Arnav (Crying): Nooo...  

(Saying this Arnav walked towards the Body and Crying Alot Endlessly continuously and Non-Stop...He walked towards the Body just to be Hit and to be UnConsicious. He too fall on the Ground but still was consicious and was Remembering all the Moments He Lived with The Khushi. And Seeing Khushi's Body lying on The Floor... Tears were continuously coming out of His Eyes. And says with all the Pain ...)

Arnav: I Love You Princess... ! I Love You Princess... 

(Saying this He too closed his Eyes and then all things went Black and Numb)

PRECAP=
After Many Years Since This Accident... 

Note=
Friends This Is Mature And Somewhat Dark Story... So Before  16 Of Age Ignore It... But Adultry Scenes Will Be Posted On BLOG... Those Who Wants PM For This Story Have To Wait But Do Send Me Buddy Request... And Yes One More Thing It Is Sequel To First Episode Of ''Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon'' When Arnav Threw Avinash Malik Out... And How Khushi Stepped Into Sheesh Mahal And On To Ramp In My Way... 😈

Buddy This Account For PMs

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Prologue On Page 1
Chapter 1 On Page 13
Chapter 2 On Page 27

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 6 years ago
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
interesting start, so those men shot Khushi and her father
continue soon
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and i feel so sorry both their families and congratulations on the new story of your 
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..lovely story.
on no khushi and her father are killed
who are those five men?
do continue plz  
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start, intrigued, eager for the story.
Thank you for the pm 😃
Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow can't wait for it to start nice. wonder who r those five men who shot khushi n her father.
Veronicaa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The prologue seems very intriguing... Would wait for the update 
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Interesting Start
Looking forward to read this
Waiting for the updates
Who are the five men and why did they shoot Khushi and her father.
Thanks for the PM
ipkkndeternity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arshi siblings?
Pm me I would like to read