Lets talk about Guru for a change

shinjiniguha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Got is full of drama right now. There's Azhar's bitchy/murderous mom and her rivalry with Gia. On the other hand we have Isha's sudden bonding with tapasya and how she "desperately" wants her to be his new girlfriend. There's Sahir who is heart broken again and is probably just faking it with Tapasya. But in the midst of all this drama we've forgotten that a certain Guruwinder Singh Khandola exists. He's that guy who's made us hold our stomachs in pain whilst trying to control our laughter, who's made us all go "awww" at his cuteness and sweet gestures towards rave, he's that guy who was always there for her when she needed him, who would absolutely adore the floor she walked on. And now that happy go lucky chap has been replaced by a sad heart broken one😭😭. How badly I want to see him smile the genuine smile. And how I wish that rave opened her eyes for once and sees that he is the one for her and not that pig shekhar who's always just trying to control her.I want the old Guru to be back. I miss their childish banter.I miss everything about them.😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rave needs to grow up and I guess that will happen only after this USA thing when she will finally realise what Shekhar is all about. And only then she will be able to see Guru actually is and always have been.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually!!!
I Just adore him...
but this sad guru is soo breaking to see...
he is such a sweetheart . what hurts more is that even he is suffering soo much and how much pained he might be feeling that the girl he loves loves someone else and knowing the other guy is not at all good for her...he just cant do anything.
he must be feeling soo helpless.
and talking about lovestory i want cvs to focus on them too..
because when ever we see Gurave scene...i just only feel that how sweet they are but only as friends...love is only on guru's side and rave feels nothing.
shinjiniguha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Actually!!!

I Just adore him...
but this sad guru is soo breaking to see...
he is such a sweetheart . what hurts more is that even he is suffering soo much and how much pained he might be feeling that the girl he loves loves someone else and knowing the other guy is not at all good for her...he just cant do anything.
he must be feeling soo helpless.
and talking about lovestory i want cvs to focus on them too..
because when ever we see Gurave scene...i just only feel that how sweet they are but only as friends...love is only on guru's side and rave feels nothing.

Stole my words completely, I feel like they should be given more focus. I really enjoy watching them and their screen presence is just bang on. But now even guru is going in the devdas mode. It's quite sad actually.😭
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I can't understand Rave. If Isha n Gia's friends wud have been like Shekhar then she wud have killed given them so many gaalis n killed them. She is so awesome wen it comes to not only supporting her friends but also outside people like Vrushali n Mitali. But wat happens to her wen it comes to herself. For now, I can't stand her under-cut hairstyle n too much whitening of her face. Her initial hairstyle was cool along wid her original dusky face.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago