Zindagi to expand the duration of episodes from 26 to 96 episodes.

manoflogan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Zindagi is slowly but surely become like any other Indian channel. They have decided to increase the number of episodes from 26 episodes to 96 episodes.

Launched in 2014 as the channel for broadcasting short-run programming, it is now expanding the duration of programmes from 26 episodes to 96 episodes.

Here is the source.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/gecs/zindagi-expands-programming-duration-to-launch-hd-bi-lingual-feed-160920
Edited by manoflogan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thier choice of pakistani tv shows is absolute crap.
I have a theory.
They are showing geo tv shows mostly now.
Geo shows are low rated and not that liked in pak so the choice is bizzarre.
Geo tv and zee group have worked previously together for aman ki asha and then joint productions since 2009 so the managment is on good terms perhaps.
so probably they get shows on discount. Or extra preference from zee to show geo shows.

Either this is the reason why bizarrely flop shows no one heard of in pak are on zindagi which are miravulously also from geo.

You scratch my back il scratch urs wala scene ho raha hai  maybe. Its my theory its not a fact. Please people do not start hating on me now its just a view point and I am stating again its jyst what I feel.