Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi barbs  and all...  thanks for   our heath promoter  Mishal... as Viplav  shot  ..   here's one of my favourite  of  Mishal  as Dutta    showering scene.. I asked Daya   to add Mahi/Naku's reflection..

Thanks hammie...such a beautiful scene...for me the most romantic scene...look at the expressions of both...the pic depicts the love and pain in them ...a very intense scene...hats off to the two actors...Thanks to your friend too...I thought that it was the original sceneπŸ˜ƒ
pearl82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Hmmm!! hair has to be "Perfect"...I like my lovely ladies to run their fingers through my hair...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Love this hottie and his cute face, but his broad shoulders and torso deserve a special mention! πŸ˜‰  Thank you Barb, Nandy, and Hammie for the pictures and Dolly for the captions. πŸ€—  So excited to see my forum friends returning. πŸ˜ƒ  Please keep participating guys!  We all need to be here to keep our second home open. πŸ˜Š
Hammie, I don't recall seeing that shower scene in LTL.  I'm now intrigued.  Do you remember which episode it was in?
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@dazz
The pic which hammie posted was from episode 149, 11th  aug 2010
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

@dazz

The pic which hammie posted was from episode 149, 11th  aug 2010

Thanks Barb!  You're a sweetheart! πŸ€—
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

Arrey arrey...what , the forum is full of life again...all thanks to shirtless Vipu..

Thanks Barb & hey Nanduu...nice to see you & thanks for the pics...
& Doc Joy...why only one line comments???

Why Zaj...don't be ashamed...we are all with you, just smile & drool
Until Mishal comes back, this is all we have & can do, right???

Sudhadi,currently bz with life.but want to b back soon.where will I go leaving u guys.I m not someone who embraces change easily.
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mujhe nanga punga itna pasan nehi hain dekh after shower kitna hot lagta hain ye admi.caption stolen by nuspa from net. πŸ˜†
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe sab kuch pasand hai of mishal...from his shirtless state to full sleeve black pathani clothes of dutta..
This collage is awesome.. I remember the scene...anna had kidnapped naku.. Had tortured her very badly..recorded those torture scenes where naku was crying and calling out dutta's name..
Then send that video CD to dutta.. He was sitting on his bed and was watching the clip in his laptop...
Anna ki shamath ayi thi so he had tortured gangster dutta bhau's wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks didi for the pic.. It's really beautiful or better to say mishal is looking damn hot in these pics while giving those glares..

Lekin meri pyari si SS kidhar hai?? Woh kyun nahin ayi??
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simple2joy

Mujhe nanga punga itna pasan nehi hain dekh after shower kitna hot lagta hain ye admi.caption stolen by nuspa from net. πŸ˜†

Thanks joy and nusπŸ˜ƒ
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mishal looks magnificent and powerful in this pic and the caption is brilliant!
Thanks😊