Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Thanks Swathi,  my aim is to please... and don't fight with your imagination,   let it take off...

And enjoy the ride !!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I will be gone for 3 weeks as I will be travelling by train across Canada and the internet could be spotty in some remote areas, but I will try my best to keep in touch...

I start my journey tomorrow,  will miss all friends...πŸ€— Take care...

πŸ˜† I'll Dolly πŸ˜ƒ Happy Journey Dolly πŸ€— Have a great time travelling dear, say hello to my little buddies πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† your kids...will miss you too dear, will be happy to see you again πŸ˜ƒ Til then take care. 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Swathi,  my aim is to please... and don't fight with your imagination,   let it take off...

I will be gone for 3 weeks as I will be travelling by train across Canada and the internet could be spotty in some remote areas, but I will try my best to keep in touch...

dear Dolly safe journey and a good time with your family on the road. come in and if you could capture some beautiful landscapes, and send it to us and we enjoy.
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A train  journey across  Canada...that sounds lovely, Dolly.
It's going to be a scenic one along the countryside...
Have a wonderful , jolly trip & do share your experience with pics. When you return.
Until then , will miss you  here in the forum, but don't worry, you will have a handful
Of pics. & gifs waiting to be captioned...πŸ˜†
Enjoy your trip!!!!
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hmmm I am late here...couldn't login yesterday completely...bit occupied...thanks for your captions dolly...enjoy the trip...have a safe and fun filled journey...take careπŸ˜ƒ