OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
yes yes Can't wait for tonight's episode..Shabana ma'am as Amma..wow...but will miss the previous actress too..she did an awesome Job...also I missed one thing..what happened to Faisal?..is he dead?..and how Abbas became like this?..what happened to them?..the way Zeenat was crying for Faisal...it looked like he is dead..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last saturday's episode, Abbas told Zeenat that as soon as they had reached Pakistan, Faisal was killed so yes he is dead. Shabana Azmi is just the person for the role.
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

Last saturday's episode, Abbas told Zeenat that as soon as they had reached Pakistan, Faisal was killed so yes he is dead. Shabana Azmi is just the person for the role.

but then what about that guy who came from Pak and told Zeenat that Abbas and Faisal are safe and Faisal is in a boarding school or something and Abbas told him that Zeenat is dead and Faisal believe that..was that all lie? ðŸ˜²
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OtakuGirl-Debo

but then what about that guy who came from Pak and told Zeenat that Abbas and Faisal are safe and Faisal is in a boarding school or something and Abbas told him that Zeenat is dead and Faisal believe that..was that all lie? ðŸ˜²

Well even I'm confused but I guess that guy that came from pak was lying. 
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

Well even I'm confused but I guess that guy that came from pak was lying. 

oh okay thanks..