bollyfanforever thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So in the episode coming up on Monday, it seems like they are introducing a new female character. Is it Parul or someone else-I am so curious! If it is indeed Parul, then the whole angle with Tushar knowing that he is marrying Parul on the wedding day could come up and eventually cause the problem.  The new girl will definitely cause issues in the next episode too since she'll get all of the attention instead of Anokhi...

Also, Tushar sorta needs to calm down a bit, I think is is a little too rough with Anokhi now and not the typical man-handling behavior was what helped me get started on the show so I hope they don't completely flip his character.
Edited by bollyfanforever - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monika2691 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its def Parul...if her insta photos are anything to go by...
I too agree with you...he was really cold to her and physically aggressive...but the dream sequence literally blew me off...it was so sweet and intimate...like i watched it several times on loop...
but unfortunately only the macho guys,and not the sweet ones bring in the trp...
bollyfanforever thumbnail
Oh good to know it is Parul!
Kinda disappointed that man-handling is the only thing accepted in Indian TV Shows. Tushar definitely needed to grow a backbone, but this is borderline abusive.