Shakti...Astitva Ke Ehsas Ki Written Update 16/9/16

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 1

Episode starts with Harman thinking about Soumya and Varun asks whether he is fine or not? Soumya gets hold of a phone and tries to call Harman but his mobile in his bedroom and he doesn't pick. Soumya thinks that nobody cares about me and have already forgotten me. Soumya tries to send a text message to Harman but abandons the idea as the owner of the mobile Rani wakes up.

Nimmi is having bad dreams recalling Soumya and her moments since childhood. She saving Soumya from getting buried alive to her marriage day. She sees Soumya on her door and runs after her but it's only her imagination. Surbhi and Beeji try to explain her that it's only your imagination not reality. Surbhi comforts her that we will find Soumya soon.

In the kinnar's place, Soumya is not eating food and Malika (Saaya) explains her that why do you want to go back? For your mother or your sister who will get married one day and will leave you too. They will kill you, you know that. Then all kinnars one by one tell her that we are also your sisters. Rani(one of the kinnars) says that it doesn't matter if we call her sister or not, she won't accept us. Malika(Saaya) asks Soumya whether you accept us or not? Soumya shouts, she doesn't.

Harman wakes with a good dream and he checks his phone only to know missed calls from unknown number. He calls back and Rani picks up. They have a chat inquiring about each other and both refuse to acknowledge  each other. Soumya gets scared but Kareena saves by snatching Rani's phone and telling everyone that I had called someone asking how many kids did you have? She cuts off the phone.

Guru maa gets suspicious and breaks the phone. Rani asks why did you do that? Guru maa replies I know them very well, Tarana(Soumya) tried to call her home. She says I have showed enough concern for Soumya now it's enough. She scolds her saying you won't go out today and gives Rani and Raavi the duty to keep an eye on her. 

Meanwhile, Harman gets confused about the calls and message. He tires to call back but it doesn't reach. He tires to  decode the text message which Soumya sent by recalling their conversation of him teaching her how to text a SMS. Harman finally realises it was Soumya indeed.

Part 2

Raavi comes rushing into Preeto's room telling her that Harman still hasn't forgotten Soumya. She tells Preeto that I have heard Harman talking to Surbhi. Preeto curses Soumya and talks to herself that now you see what will I do.
Harman and Surbhi meet and she gives him a letter. It is send from Bhatinda too. Harman tells Surbhi that I got a call from a weird lady, he says I am sure it was from Soumya. He calls his friend who tells him that the number's location is from Bhatinda.

Precap:
Harman and Surbhi are looking for Soumya in the market and Soumya is shown looking down from the balcony only.
Edited by Get-Lost - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the fast update
priya185 thumbnail
What text message did soumya send harman
Please reply
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thansk for updating ...
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Priya-

What text message did soumya send harman
Please reply

Hi sorry I was busy.

Soumya wrote a message something like..How do I get out of here? Help me..