Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its just going from bad to worse.
-Sanyu
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought Sadda haq was mature fandom but I was so wrong. Fans here are hating on her because she belongs to ex rival show. If Param and niti does this show together both will reap popularity from it because just like param , even niti has good fan following on her back. Niti fans are excited about this. What makes me sick is that his fan think she has crushed on him, why? Because she once mentioned she would like to work with him. Disgusting. Instead of supporting fav they are pulling him down.Edited by blazingflame - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^^ First impression is the right impression please don't change it  'SADDA HAQ FANDOM IS MATURE so true and to the point'.

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">^^ First impression is the right impression please don't change it 'SADDA HAQ FANDOM IS MATURE so true and to the point'.
</font>
</font>

Romi di leave , we already have to bear her fans in future so lets chill RN , 😆Edited by CrazyKupKakes - 7 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blazingflame

I thought Sadda haq was mature fandom but I was so wrong. Fans here are hating on her because she belongs to ex rival show. If Param and niti does this show together both will reap popularity from it because just like param , even niti has good fan following on her back. Niti fans are excited about this. What makes me sick is that his fan think she has crushed on him, why? Because she once mentioned she would like to work with him. Disgusting. Instead of supporting fav they are pulling him down.

That is not the actual reason for disliking niti...anyway why us , niti herself considers SH stars and fandom to be her rival ( please listen to her new iv)...moreover the amount of love niti fandom has shown towards harshita also counts for the special treatment meted out towards her from SH fandom..please tell her fandom to behave first and then give advice here..
falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blazingflame

I thought Sadda haq was mature fandom but I was so wrong. Fans here are hating on her because she belongs to ex rival show. If Param and niti does this show together both will reap popularity from it because just like param , even niti has good fan following on her back. Niti fans are excited about this. What makes me sick is that his fan think she has crushed on him, why? Because she once mentioned she would like to work with him. Disgusting. Instead of supporting fav they are pulling him down.

they r excited? they r just trying hard not to show their true colors. Let the show begin then u will know maturity levels of their idol and also theirs. 
FYI niti in a chat session to a qtn whom she wud like to date in telly industry she answered it as param. Go check KY2 forum they themselves were talking about hw harshita was bashed by Niti's fans and Param quit IG coz of that
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: falah5

they r excited? they r just trying hard not to show their true colors. Let the show begin then u will know maturity levels of their idol and also theirs. 
FYI niti in a chat session to a qtn whom she wud like to date in telly industry she answered it as param. Go check KY2 forum they themselves were talking about hw harshita was bashed by Niti's fans and Param quit IG coz of that

I have the screen shot where she said that in the chat session ..and yep niti fans showered their love on harshita what a matured behaviour that was..and niti fans themselves try to link niti with param..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

Romi di leave , we already have to bear her fans in future so lets chill RN , 😆

Oho San-Yeah just polishing my skills😛🤣
Bear ware nahi karne wale, we will do our nautanky only😳 Samajh mein toh theek nahi aye toh readers problem😆

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

Oho San-Yeah just polishing my skills😛🤣
Bear ware nahi karne wale, we will do our nautanky only😳 Samajh mein toh theek nahi aye toh readers problem😆

Bwahahahaha i love it 🤣
Aurora2024 thumbnail
people need to think before writing a comment🤣