Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
congratulation on the 31st AT๐Ÿ˜Š

THANK YOU KAVI
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so here comes the final trp...2.5...I seriously feel it would have been much higher if the end was positive...

the show started with 1.8 trp...was given only 5 or 6 months to run...but it survived...for 5 years...

Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 31st Anas AT
Thank you Kavi for opening & for the lovely pictures
ASiv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi all, I enjoyed reading all your good bye posts in the previous AT. Feeling happy to see this new AT, I was actually scared that my AT experience will also be short lived and end abruptly like my experience with dabh. Its amazing work Kavi, thanks a lot for starting this one. Thanks to each and everyone of you who liked and encouraged my small contributions. You all made me feel welcome even though I was new here. Though I have not been associated with you all for very long, I feel I know a little bit about you all from your write-ups.. primarily I see the goodness of Suraj in you all which is why I enjoy my time here. Also, Thank you all for your amazing contributions, I enjoy reading each and every one of them. Hoping this journey continues for a long long time and I get to know more about you all.
Edited by ASiv - 7 years ago
priyavidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASiv

Hi all, I enjoyed reading all your good bye posts in the previous AT. Feeling happy to see this new AT, I was actually scared that my AT experience will also be short lived and end abruptly like my experience with dabh. Its amazing work Kavi, thanks a lot for starting this one. Thanks to each and everyone of you who liked and encouraged my small contributions. You all made me feel welcome even though I was new here. Though I have not been associated with you all for very long, I feel I know a little bit about you all from your write-ups.. primarily I see the goodness of Suraj in you all which is why I enjoy my time here. Also, Thank you all for your amazing contributions, I enjoy reading each and every one of them. Hoping this journey continues for a long long time and I get to know more about you all. 

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLet's enjoy
KaviJai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vmaa

congratulation on the 31st AT๐Ÿ˜Š

THANK YOU KAVI

Thank u vma,๐Ÿ˜Š, u r most welcome๐Ÿ˜‰
KaviJai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sule

Congrats for the 31st Anas AT

Thank you Kavi for opening & for the lovely pictures

thank u aunty... welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
KaviJai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASiv

\
Thanks ASiv ๐Ÿ˜Š,Have Fun.