episode 13 sept 2016

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
epi starts with ashudi doing namaz (it's shows she is muslim )then puja too ..littile princess wakes up with alarm and tries to shut it without opening her eyes ..so cute 😃 
nice mom and drama queen daughter's talk how she spoiled her dream when she was running for race slowly then how her dad comes
 Ashish calls Ashudi .(nice ring tone ..aaj jane ki zid na karo ðŸ˜³ ) and tells her yesterday he couldn't talk with her but he will do it today but Ashudi is worried what happens if she refuses ..then she will loose him too ..she is happy as it is ..Ashish tells her their children has some rights too ..and he asks her to make poha which he always eats before going for shooting
they show Ashish's house too ..his mom is bossy and he has brother ,SIL and niece ..
Ashish tries to talk with his mom but their Hemant uncle is not well and they have to go to hospital ..little princes calls her dad and reminds him for sports day ..

precap ..
new girls comes closer to Ashish and Hemant uncle asks him for Nila ..in school Avni said her dad will come and they bet ..

Edited by nep3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was so-so
Nothing amazing, but still watchable
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadi720

Today's episode was so-so
Nothing amazing, but still watchable

I felt that too ..🥱
nep3 thumbnail
how are you Aditi ? so you watch Ishkabaz  ?
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

how are you Aditi ? so you watch Ishkabaz ?

Hey SG 😃
I am fine. How are you?
I just watch Om's scenes in Ishqbaaz. Full episode is not my cup of tea 😊

P.s.- you can call me Adi 😊 Edited by aadi720 - 7 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the precap :) I had missed it. 
Yeah, it was an average episode. Yesterday, the viewers directly looked into the heart of the story. Today, the focus was on revealing some bits of the backdrop  ðŸ¤”  The difficult situation that Asha is in...Avni's hopes and dreams about her father...and some explanation for his inability to speak to his mother. The woman apparently has a mental stranglehold on everyone in the family 😆  
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadi720

Hey SG 😃
I am fine. How are you?
I just watch Om's scenes in Ishqbaaz. Full episode is not my cup of tea 😊

P.s.- you can call me Adi 😊

ok Adi 😃..
I used to like Nukuul in pyar ka dard hai ..i want ot watch this too but haven't got time 😭 so you like only OM .he seems more mature and intelligent..
nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Thanks for the precap :) I had missed it. 

Yeah, it was an average episode. Yesterday, the viewers directly looked into the heart of the story. Today, the focus was on revealing some bits of the backdrop  ðŸ¤”  The difficult situation that Asha is in...Avni's hopes and dreams about her father...and some explanation for his inability to speak to his mother. The woman apparently has a mental stranglehold on everyone in the family 😆  

I think they wanted to show Ashish's family ..how his mother scares everyone ..
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for summarizing the episode
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
@Nep After dillagi,we can also be on this forum together 😆 and can have discussions 😃