Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: KYYtoshRCB

Arey no pani withese plz.. NiRam rakhdo ya whatever name but not pani.. Confusion will increase lol

pani is pani need a new name and there r already started drama on name confusion 
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

dis cracked me up!!
yet anodr pani.. omg πŸ€£
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was happy with this news but now I genuinely feels niti should think about considering this show. Other fandom is on Hate niti mode. They are bashing her since this news came out. I just cannot take anymore bashing and now it's the entire fandom there are very few who are welcoming niti. I am dreading the bashing that gonna come her way. They are now saying niti has crush on param and she is desperate for this. I won't be upset if she back out.
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blazingflame

I was happy with this news but now I genuinely feels niti should think about considering this show. Other fandom is on Hate niti mode. They are bashing her since this news came out. I just cannot take anymore bashing and now it's the entire fandom there are very few who are welcoming niti. I am dreading the bashing that gonna come her way. They are now saying niti has crush on param and she is desperate for this. I won't be upset if she back out.

if she can handle kyy fandom then she can definitly handle sandhir/parsh fans.. their fandom is way smaller than kyy and parth fans... she cannot chose roles based on who acts opposite her.. param is a nice guy and a good actor.. they both are cutie pies
StaryGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

if she can handle kyy fandom then she can definitly handle sandhir/parsh fans.. their fandom is way smaller than kyy and parth fans... she cannot chose roles based on who acts opposite her.. param is a nice guy and a good actor.. they both are cutie pies

πŸ‘πŸΌ
niti+param
i found it will be come out very well project
but bashing πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Surbhi_Star_

πŸ‘πŸΌ

niti+param
i found it will be come out very well project
but bashing πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

at the start there will be pani vs parsh and harshita vs niti fans fight but eventually it will end and there will be paran and niti fans alsoπŸ˜ƒ
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: blazingflame

there was always a war between the two fandoms...so it is not surprising that they are bashing niti..ofcourse they would want param's costar from shq to be paired with him instead like we would want to see parth and niti instead...

as for niti havin a crush on param...when did she say that?...i know she said she liked him as an actor...but she also mentioned that shakti guy didn't she? where was it that she mentioned him as her crush?

fangirls lovee to glorify their favorites as the best as if the entire world is fangirling them and are dying to work with them..lolz ..so this is nothing new...its their weird way of making themselves feel important:)

anyway i hope niti won't turn down a show because of such trivial reasons...if the concept is good enough she should take it...and if it bugs param fans i am sure they can ask him to turn down the offer instead for his safety:)

i never saw shq..just one episode...but didn't see this guy..is he a good actor? i hope he is better than the girl he was cast opposite to..
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now I so wish niti does this show 😑
That too opposite to Param because SH fandom needs to kno the reality
At end of the day they are just professionals and will listen to our words till they are termed as ACTORS
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FateBeChanged

there was always a war between the two fandoms...so it is not surprising that they are bashing niti..ofcourse they would want param's costar from shq to be paired with him instead like we would want to see parth and niti instead...

as for niti havin a crush on param...when did she say that?...i know she said she liked him as an actor...but she also mentioned that shakti guy didn't she? where was it that she mentioned him as her crush?

fangirls lovee to glorify their favorites as the best as if the entire world is fangirling them and are dying to work with them..lolz ..so this is nothing new...its their weird way of making themselves feel important:)

anyway i hope niti won't turn down a show because of such trivial reasons...if the concept is good enough she should take it...and if it bugs param fans i am sure they can ask him to turn down the offer instead for his safety:)

i never saw shq..just one episode...but didn't see this guy..is he a good actor? i hope he is better than the girl he was cast opposite to..

He is a good actor... Shq was his first proper show and he did a very good job... Harshita is a decent actress but a bit monotonous... I used to watch both shq and.kyy and i always found niti and param as better actors compared to their onscreen partners even though i loved their pairing.. Both of the couple had amazing chemistry but manan's love story was way better... I.am.sure that parsh/sandhir fans will be.bashing niti for a long time since param and harshita are bffs and rumored to be dating.. In mumbai she hangs out with param and his family a lot and is very close to them.. So unlike parth harshita is not out of the picture.. There are.chances of her being spoted with param alot which will result in fan wars..

Niti in one.of her.early twitter chats said that she likes param and i guess charlie and parth are friends with param( friendly relation)
Edited by spnfan - 7 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Faltu ki fan wars... show dekho and let actors live their lives as they want. Kyu apna dimag kharab kar rahe ho? Koi kaam dhanda nahi hai kya? Itne vele ho?