Ankur verma denies that the show will go off air

monika2691 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ankur Verma who plays Kunal in the show,has denied that the show will go off air when asked by a fan on instagram...Fingers crossed ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😃 Hopefully It Will Not   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ And No More Negatives ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†  Just Simple Story Of Two Human Beings ! ! ðŸ˜ƒ  ! ! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³ ! ! ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monika2691

Ankur Verma who plays Kunal in the show,has denied that the show will go off air when asked by a fan on instagram...Fingers crossed ðŸ˜Š

This has confused me.

Chandra Nandini - EktaK's upcoming show to be telecast from 10 Oct onwards is said to be a replacement show for Siya Ke Ram (which currently airs from 8 to 8.30pm). So you would not worry abt Humko Tumse. 

However, I have found out that the timing of Chandra Nandini will be from 8.30 pm onwards (current time of airing Humko Tumse).

So what does it mean? Humko Tumse airs at 8 pm from 10 Oct onwards or the show itself is taken off air to make way for Chandra Nandini? 

How can Chandra Nandini be a replacement show for Siya Ke Ram when it is supposed to air half an hour later than Siya Ke Ram?

For me, only Star Plus can rectify this confusion.
monika2691 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexy_rix

This has confused me.

Chandra Nandini - EktaK's upcoming show to be telecast from 10 Oct onwards is said to be a replacement show for Siya Ke Ram (which currently airs from 8 to 8.30pm). So you would not worry abt Humko Tumse. 

However, I have found out that the timing of Chandra Nandini will be from 8.30 pm onwards (current time of airing Humko Tumse).

So what does it mean? Humko Tumse airs at 8 pm from 10 Oct onwards or the show itself is taken off air to make way for Chandra Nandini? 

How can Chandra Nandini be a replacement show for Siya Ke Ram when it is supposed to air half an hour later than Siya Ke Ram?

For me, only Star Plus can rectify this confusion.

I guess there was a mix up somewhere
I don't think they will air two mythological  shows concurrently 
Pardes was supposed to replace our show and yet only now they found the male lead
So until star plus gives a confirmation, we have to wait