Shantanu danced with his Inspiration; His Mom!

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Today's post will be dedicated to Shantanu's mom. She was truly the rock star on stage. We all have her in so many ivs but never ever watched her perform on stage. She was superb. Sach mai chaaa gye. 😃

It must be a pleasure for Shantanu to dance with his mom, who also happens to be his inspiration. The act was mind blowing; Shantanu as usual was good with his steps, energy, expressions. The camera was focusing more on his face for expressions.

I am glad Alisha gave mom and duo a chance to perform alone. They both were so good. With the momentum of the energy, there was an eye to eye contact with genuine smiles between both of them. 😊

I am glad Jacqueline told Shantanu's mom that not only his son is a good dancer but a good human also (We know this, tabhi to fan hai na 😃) and she even said Kikartavyavimud 😲😆 Even Katrina said I have heard about you and called him cute.😳 Manish was very jealous. Ganesh sir and Karan sir both applauded for their energy. He got 28. Mummy's blessings worked for Shantanu. 😊

PS- Shantanu's mom mentioned that Shantanu scolded her during rehearsals. Strict teacher he is 😆

PPS- I missed VruShan in that Radha- Krishna pose. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shantanu's mom was the show stealer today, her grace, expression, energy & dance, everything were bang on, Shantanu is blessed to have her by his side & as his inspiration, this is where Shantanu got his powerhouse of talent from. I am so proud as a fan of Shantanu & today I am even more proud to see his inspiration sharing stage with him for the first time. 😃

P.S. the song reminds me of lots of memories & VruShan was bang on in this dance & that radha krishna posture.😊
Edited by Mellifluous - 7 years ago
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shantanu's mother is a total rockstar. She danced so gracefully and so beautifully. That wink though ❤️

The cheers while Shantanu and his mother were dancing said it all. LIKE ALLL. The crowd was lovin' it and so were we.

I had such a wide smile plastered on my face while they were dancing.

And no one absolutely NO ONE gives so many expressions in his/her dance like Shantanu gives. And he was like at his Best today in terms of energy, expressions, dance.

One of his best performances. Loved it.

Oh! And the way he hugged his mother after the performance and the way she touched the stage while leaving. Such beautiful people <3

-Chitra.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true :)
If you guys saw V Tripping with stars,Shan mentionned that it was because his mom that he started dancing and in fact his mom used to teach him :D 

Can Shan stop being so cute ? 😆

Their chemistry was awesome and Love you Shantanu :D
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you Their performance was FLAWLESS ⭐️
He deserves the highest marks The act was AMAZING
Sandhiya Aunty was actually the show stealer 👏
Just loved their performance 😳

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aj i m sooo  happyyy...  shan danced wid his mom who just overshined her son. & d comments were sooo good. spcly when jacque said "apka beta accha dancer aur accha Insaan hai" ...  dat just made my day...  ma-bete ne kya kamal kar diya...  aj v i feel he got less marks though...  & i loved dat part when sandhya aunty said "ab yeh mujhe daat-ta hai" 😃  
i ws missing vrushika too in dis performance...  dat wud be perfect radha-krishna-yashoda. ❤️
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I missed VruShan in that Radha- Krishna pose.
me too!!
-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved their performance.. shan mom was super. though I was early waiting for ma n beta performance :-D happy for them