CosmoCoCo thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing Kikyo
I have faith in you more than these Vikram fans 
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my dear Kikyo 
You should know this article is a crime if this article would be everyone is hating Shashank No body wants him to enter Jana na dil se door   Everyone adores Vikram only Shashank cannot be offered any other role  The most unpopular actor on planet and his fans are annoying then it would be most legit article on planet but since it is not mentioning this its a crime and fraud   πŸ˜³

Dolly you too never from now on wards type articles from Gr8 magazine It is crime too πŸ€£

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Dolly i am not worried Why i should be worried when i didnt do anything illegal ?I am not scared of their threats πŸ˜†i have been writing  the articles of Gr8 mag on IF too given them courtesy because their interviews are not available on webpage and no body has ever attacked me you are fake , cheap , doing a crime the way these have lashed at me I mean seriously πŸ˜•
That bollywood life article is full of mistakes they are throwing on my face as legit but blaming me for this one ? and what is so wrong in the article that pinched them ?
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BeatifulSoul_

Oh my dear Kikyo 

You should know this article is a crime if this article would be everyone is hating Shashank No body wants him to enter Jana na dil se door   Everyone adores Vikram only Shashank cannot be offered any other role  The most unpopular actor on planet and his fans are annoying then it would be most legit article on planet but since it is not mentioning this its a crime and fraud   πŸ˜³

Dolly you too never from now on wards type articles from Gr8 magazine It is crime too πŸ€£

sidra  u know i don't know how 2  take  screen shots or how  2 post pics taken form mags by camera etc .yaar me  toh prob mein phans jaya karungi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰oops ab mera kya hoga!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kikyo

@Dolly i am not worried Why i should be worried when i didnt do anything illegal ?I am not scared of their threats πŸ˜†i have been writing  the articles of Gr8 mag on IF too given them courtesy because their interviews are not available on webpage and no body has ever attacked me you are fake , cheap , doing a crime the way these have lashed at me I mean seriously πŸ˜•

That bollywood life article is full of mistakes they are throwing on my face as legit but blaming me for this one ? and what is so wrong in the article that pinched them ?

jia don't u know  wat pinched them!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ofcourse...Some people are not yet seen in dees magazine article..need references for that.  Dard to hoga na... ..no doubtπŸ˜‰
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kikyo

You dont  know this trio but i know them pretty well These three badmouth us on twitter every time They take our comments and cry over it on twitter They call us annoying because we are not  doing bhakti of Vikram but rather interested in Shashank 's entry   but they bash us I can post the screen shots of their tweets here if only i would be allowed  what what they call us Why so much drama against us ?because we are not sharing same favorites as theirs ?Anyways they wanted to close this thread and they have done their work Now mod may come and close it work done 
but its cheap really really to put such big blame on someone just to satisfy ones ego 

BeautyBabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

jia don't u know  wat pinched them!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

No i seriously don't know 
What masala i added in it i wonder of what they are blaming me ?πŸ˜•That BWL have posted three times SV was about to leave this show when makers  and SP stopped him and convinced him to stay on They have some four to five times written Siddharth is the third actor approached for Sanghrash after they couldn't have shanky and mishal but siddharth taken it up so seriously whats my masala added in here ? 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eagerly waiting for his entry hope the show wont be lusty love story after his entry
BeautyBabe thumbnail
And i would go and post the articles on Vikram too if i saw them anywhere I dont know they categorized me as biased fan who will lie for my favorite ?😳