Most emotional episode

arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
After a long long time I had to come here after watching today's episode when SurYa bid farewell to their family..๐Ÿ˜ญ
I knew from the updates that they had to die but still I had hope till the end of the episode that they will get saved some how..๐Ÿ˜•
When they came out of the terrorists area, I was so happy..๐Ÿ˜ƒThanks to Arpita! finally they are safe!๐Ÿ‘ But no.. How and why did Kanak stay there?!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I was wishing that SurYa snatch the gun or something from that terrorist and overpower him..๐Ÿ˜‰ but since the show has to end, SurYa has to die! Whyyy?!๐Ÿ˜ญ Why not a happy ending??!! End the show on a happy note and then take a 100 years leap and say that they are dead.. But no.. Killing them in the worst way!  Nothing of them will remain after the blast ๐Ÿ’” 
But why did Sandhya had to take Surah with her?! Atleast the kids would have had their dad with them๐Ÿฅฑ
Really cried watching a show after a very long time.. ๐Ÿ˜ญDouble sadness.. show ending + surya ending! 
I wish season 2 had the same leads or atleast the same amazing charm!

Good bye SurYa and DABH! The best long running show๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes very emotional episode. I was not watching for many days just reading WUs since this is last track thought of watching but cvs completely lost the plot they weaved some brainless clueless track with a single point agenda i.e., to kill SurYa. Past 2 weeks they strechted and tortured us with the terrorists activities and today when emotional scenes came they rushed it. I felt very bad for ved, vansh and kanak. Poor kids ๐Ÿ˜ญ Agree Suraj should have stayed back for kids. Poor kids loosing both parents at a time to be honest when arpita and team reached HG why they didnt go inside HG? Instead suraj went inside ๐Ÿคข logicless crap track just to kill SurYa.

This human bomb thing is too much. Death is horrible climax for our beloved SurYa. If they want season 2 they should have thought soemthing else. I thought we will get some happy and funny family moments as final track once vansh returned to SurYa(they wasted vansh track).

We SurYa fans never got to see their own family monents surya with their 3 children nor we had a single pic of all 5 of them. Hope atleast at the end of the show they show us a SurYa family pic. SurYa spent more time with terrorits than with their children.
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true.. The army was so huge but still they couldn't do anything.. Once Sandhya fired 3 times, the army should have taken control of it.. Suraj doesn't even have this responsibility of saving the country unlike Sandhya.. Why is a common man getting into it.. And now this bhabho will torture kanak for this incident.. Poor vansh loosing his family again..they got into such situations even before like the plane hijack track but tackled the situation then why not now even having the army with them.. Just because the show has to end!

Originally posted by: jsingh12

Yes very emotional episode. I was not watching for many days just reading WUs since this is last track thought of watching but cvs completely lost the plot they weaved some brainless clueless track with a single point agenda i.e., to kill SurYa. Past 2 weeks they strechted and tortured us with the terrorists activities and today when emotional scenes came they rushed it. I felt very bad for ved, vansh and kanak. Poor kids ๐Ÿ˜ญ Agree Suraj should have stayed back for kids. Poor kids loosing both parents at a time to be honest when arpita and team reached HG why they didnt go inside HG? Instead suraj went inside ๐Ÿคข logicless crap track just to kill SurYa.

This human bomb thing is too much. Death is horrible climax for our beloved SurYa. If they want season 2 they should have thought soemthing else. I thought we will get some happy and funny family moments as final track once vansh returned to SurYa(they wasted vansh track).

We SurYa fans never got to see their own family monents surya with their 3 children nor we had a single pic of all 5 of them. Hope atleast at the end of the show they show us a SurYa family pic. SurYa spent more time with terrorits than with their children.