Ajay Devgn set to release song Bolo Har Har Har

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

The track that was in the making for a year!

HARSHADA REGE | Fri, 9 Sep 2016-12:20am , Mumbai , dna

Ajay Devgn set to release labour of love

Ajay Devgn is set to release the title track and the first song "Bolo Har Har Har " of his Diwali release, Shivaay.

The unique thing about the song is that a special music video has been shot with the singers and the music director of the track. Mithoon has jammed with Badshah, Sukhwinder, Megha Sriram Dalton and Mohit Chauhan for the title track of the Ajay-starrer.

The track was a challenge for Mithoon and it was more than a year in the making. Ajay developed Bolo Har Har Har closely with Mithoon, over months. Says the music director, "Ajay's brief was very clear. He wanted me to make a powerful sound to represent the intensity and the contemporary nature of his film at the level of world music".

Several elements interlace in the song which is a mix of contemporary and traditional sounds. It blends EDM and future sounds seamlessly. Bolo Har Har Har is layered with sound effects from the future forecast of the global sound scene which has been especially designed into the track. The song aims to make you chant, rather than hum.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-the-track-that-was-in-the-making-for-a-year-2253342

Edited by touch_of_pink - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamirKingKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to it 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Personally I never liked Ajay. Now days hardly people wanted to see his movies. I only liked his character in Golmaal series 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ShivaayVerified account @ShivaayTheFilm  

Shivaay Title Track Releases On 11th September at 10am. #BoloHarHarHar

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -KadaKLonda-

Personally I never liked Ajay. Now days hardly people wanted to see his movies. I only liked his character in Golmaal series 

Nobody bothers to watch his movies? Really? He's still bankable and has huge population among the masses hence why they pay money to watch his films. If that wasn't case, then he would have gotten the same treatment Sunny Deol had in 2003. Sunny's last Hit was Indian, then his career went downhill with so many Flops & Averages. His last movie failed to well at the BoxOffice.

Yamla Pagla Deewana was Hit despite it being Multi-Starrer movie but last solo Hit was Indian. I think some his movies have done well in Punjab due his popularity over there.

Sunny Deol & Sunil Shetty's careers fell flat while the other two Action Heros Ajay & Akki have survived.

Edited by Nikhil718 - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any song with Har har har will sound naturally very uplifting. There is something magical about these words, when chanted . Waiting to hear this one.