dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why I think Sahir should move on with Tapasya. (Mostly because that is the most practical and logical thing to do)
Firstly, Shantanu and Krissann share a mind blowing chemistry (Something Shantanu and Saloni doesn't have AT ALL, and the credit for that goes to Saloni). Second, they both can act and emote (Here again, when it comes to Sahir and Isha, Shantanu does his part so well that the character and emotions look so relatable and on the other hand we have Saloni who can't act to even save her life). 

Speaking of Sahir Isha story, as far as I have understood, their story keeps going around in circles and that too in the most annoying way. Patch up, break up, repeat, and forever confused and misunderstanding Isha. The only uniqueness in their story for me is @BOLD part. But I agree, had their story been handled well along with an actress opposite Shantanu who can act, it would have been a success.

Now, coming to Sahir Tapasya, these two are highly relatable characters. Tapasya is fun and chilled out, joyous girl loving and living her life  and Sahir is equally chilled out with her. Both of'em are crazy in a way and I love them for that. Shantanu and Krissann have given lives to their characters. Their scenes oozes chemistry and comfort. Hats off to Shantanu and Krissann⭐️ You both are amazing. 

Sahir should move on with Tapasya because her care and love for him is evident. She doesn't shy away from him, she is not afraid to be herself, she opens up, tells what she feels she should, doesn't think twice when she speaks (which is not that great at times... but hey, that's what makes her all the more fun), she teases and makes fun of him. She isn't scared to express, she lets him be, she listens to him and she lets him speak and that is one of her best qualities. And evidently, most of the time Sahir doesn't mind it. He enjoys it. There are people like her out there in the world. Its not difficult to relate to her. This can't be said for Isha.

To IsHir fans who think Sahir moving on with Taps will defame him, it definitely won't. It will only show how rational he is being. Moving on is the most practical thing for Sahir to do. He can't be with someone who still isn't sure about her feelings, whose insecurities pop up every now and then and can't trust him a bit. Lets just look at last few days' episodes for example, Isha told Sahir and Taps that she is fine with him moving on with Taps. IsHir again have a conversation regarding the same and says the same thing. But anytime she sees him with Taps, she gets super jealous, all restless and insecure. Why? An ex who genuinely wants their bf/ gf to move on wouldn't do that. I agree it would hurt, but definitely not like this!

Also, think about it in reality. Not everyone who are in love or in IsHir (more accurately in Isha's case) who claim to love the other doesn't always end up with each other.

Sahir and Tapasya have a lot of scope. They are already a hit as a pair. And if their story is developed well, its gonna be grand because character wise, there are so many things that connect Sahir and Taps adding to that their killer chemistry😳.

Am not saying to rush their story. Going by the current plot, I don't see #GOT ending anytime soon and if that is the case, I would LOVE to see Sahir Taps story unfold beautifully with a steady pace. Even if the show is going off air soon, I prefer Sahir Taps as the couple. In fact, I WANT them as the couple. 

I hope the CVs understand this and make Sahir Taps the end game.

PS: No offence to IsHir fans. I just stated my opinion; things that I felt are true.

Suzette

Edited by dominitrix - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want sahir to move on with taps coz she trusts him even after knowing his Casanova lifestyle which clearly isha lacks even after seeing whatever sahir did for her. She knows he loved isha and she's chilled out with it. She let's him give his opinion. She's comfortable with him and makes him comfortable when he's not. And one of the best thing about her is that she let's him be himself and never doubts him. And the main reason is they have great chemistry unlike ishir and krissan can act.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest, I am not much of a fan of this 'moving on' theory mainly because come on, I come from the legacy of Armaan- Riddhima and Swayam-Sharon, lovers who in any kind of situation just don't give up on each other. So I am not much of this fall in and fall out theory. BUT I SOOO WANT SAHIR TO MOVE ON.

And its not only because I cant bear one more minute of Saloni Chopra opposite him but its also because Isha as a character is just too much too take in for me. As a SwaRon fan I have loved a heroine who insulted hero at the drop of a hat even after him being the sweetest and the most understanding to her in the whole world so no one can give me the feminist crap here.

Its been high time and her confusions and reluctance towards Sahir has been the same since Day 1. She CANNOT trust him and if you cannot trust a person you cannot demand love. And her another problem is SHE DOES NOT LISTEN AT ALL. Just like the last scene where Sahir came to clarify things and she said she has said everything there is nothing left to be said. Really? Are you the ultimate here? I am sick and tired of this attitude of hers. Even after all this she has learnt nothing and I would still say if something comes up in the future and she has to choose between Sahir and any other priority, she would choose 'other'.

So yes I want Sahir to move on with Tapsaya because she understands him and is patient and fun and keep him away from his worries and Sahir is happy with her and doesnt get frustated. He deserves this.

-Chitra.
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

To be honest, I am not much of a fan of this 'moving on' theory mainly because come on, I come from the legacy of Armaan- Riddhima and Swayam-Sharon, lovers who in any kind of situation just don't give up on each other. So I am not much of this fall in and fall out theory. BUT I SOOO WANT SAHIR TO MOVE ON.

And its not only because I cant bear one more minute of Saloni Chopra opposite him but its also because Isha as a character is just too much too take in for me. As a SwaRon fan I have loved a heroine who insulted hero at the drop of a hat even after him being the sweetest and the most understanding to her in the whole world so no one can give me the feminist crap here.

Its been high time and her confusions and reluctance towards Sahir has been the same since Day 1. She CANNOT trust him and if you cannot trust a person you cannot demand love. And her another problem is SHE DOES NOT LISTEN AT ALL. Just like the last scene where Sahir came to clarify things and she said she has said everything there is nothing left to be said. Really? Are you the ultimate here? I am sick and tired of this attitude of hers. Even after all this she has learnt nothing and I would still say if something comes up in the future and she has to choose between Sahir and any other priority, she would choose 'other'.

So yes I want Sahir to move on with Tapsaya because she understands him and is patient and fun and keep him away from his worries and Sahir is happy with her and doesnt get frustated. He deserves this.

-Chitra.

I so agree with all the points you say especially about the swaron and feminist one...but I would like sahir to move on too...not necessarily with taps...but just to move on with anyone for that matter...and wants isha to learn from her mistakes...after the time is went by coz...when sahir is here...she is not at all learning anything from her mistakes...
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with each and every person here...
but don't know why i Just can't imagine Sahir Moving on with Tapasya.
I just can't let Sahir to fall for some one else rather than isha. ( Characters)
no i'm not isha's fan , i Hate Saloni's acting like anything. but Sahir was the one who made me fall for this IsHir. The way he loves her, support her and tries to help her in what ever situation she may be but he is always her support system. How much ever it cause him he just cant see isha in trouble.
I'm living ishir from sahir's side...That how much he has changed himself for someone and finally for one he genuinly and deeply fall for her. The way Sahir looks, talks to her emotes pure passion and love. I not for once would have said him not to move on if they have showed that isha has moved on too...but knowing that she too loves him but confused with her complexities.
Actually being a Swaron fan i'm hopelessly in love with such love story. if any one remember during TanHa days swaron story was soo complex and sharon always used to go in her shell and always used to insult or run away from swayam due to her insecurities.( I don't know why but Ishir reminds me of Tanha wala Swaron - Same swayam was hopelessly in love with her and sahron used to push him away.)
how much ever i'm tired and frustrated with this non trust issue to be draged soo much but can't let them break. i have hopes...because IsHir as a story has a lot of potential if used properly.

Can't deny that shantanu and krissan has great chemistry and they brought freshness to the show. But they are much more beautiful as friends. I would love to see them paired in some other show together as lead pair from start.

Edited by dvrushu - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Since I can't tolerate either Isha or Saloni, Sahir and Taps will be better.Krissan can act at least. And I feel that Taps/Shan is more genuine because they are more comfortable with each other and they are not afraid to be who they are and Ishvir seem too superficial with no depth.

I'm not a fan of Ishvir, I can't see anything great in it[Except Shan acting as Sahir is fab] so yeah their story have not touched me as such but I definitely like the way Sahir loves Isha. 
So Move on or not,I really don't care. Ishvir story is just a typical normal love story,there is nothing magical or extra ordinary,no growth,no evolution,just circles and that's it. This is just my POV, with couples like Swaron,well ishvir is not even 10 % of it.  Just plain,boring, nothing unique and not worth watching.

Btw,you guys saw Saloni,Kriss and Shan IV. Kriss and Shan bond so well and Saloni is there sitting trying to laugh like an idiot xD
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

I completely agree with each and every person here...

but don't know why i Just can't imagine Sahir Moving on with Tapasya.
I just can't let Sahir to fall for some one else rather than isha. ( Characters)
no i'm not isha's fan , i Hate Saloni's acting like anything. but Sahir was the one who made me fall for this IsHir. The way he loves her, support her and tries to help her in what ever situation she may be but he is always her support system. How much ever it cause him he just cant see isha in trouble.
I'm living ishir from sahir's side...That how much he has changed himself for someone and finally for one he genuinly and deeply fall for her. The way Sahir looks, talks to her emotes pure passion and love. I not for once would have said him not to move on if they have showed that isha has moved on too...but knowing that she too loves him but confused with her complexities.
Actually being a Swaron fan i'm hopelessly in love with such love story. if any one remember during TanHa days swaron story was soo complex and sharon always used to go in her shell and always used to insult or run away from swayam due to her insecurities.( I don't know why but Ishir reminds me of Tanha wala Swaron - Same swayam was hopelessly in love with her and sahron used to push him away.)
how much ever i'm tired and frustrated with this non trust issue to be draged soo much but can't let them break. i have hopes...because IsHir as a story has a lot of potential if used properly.

Can't deny that shantanu and krissan has great chemistry and they brought freshness to the show. But they are much more beautiful as friends. I would love to see them paired in some other show together as lead pair from start.

@bold : When nostalgia hits me :(
Swaron was the epic lovestory and no I don't see similarities except the way Shan show the emotions with the same intensity :)
Yeah I know the one sided love story who turn out to be 2 side,showing that swaron had some growth :) 

I miss Swaron and Vrushan :)
I wish they started D3 all again and show the episodes again and again :D

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Since I can't tolerate either Isha or Saloni, Sahir and Taps will be better.Krissan can act at least. And I feel that Taps/Shan is more genuine because they are more comfortable with each other and they are not afraid to be who they are and Ishvir seem too superficial with no depth.

I'm not a fan of Ishvir, I can't see anything great in it[Except Shan acting as Sahir is fab] so yeah their story have not touched me as such but I definitely like the way Sahir loves Isha. 
So Move on or not,I really don't care. Ishvir story is just a typical normal love story,there is nothing magical or extra ordinary,no growth,no evolution,just circles and that's it. This is just my POV, with couples like Swaron,well ishvir is not even 10 % of it.  Just plain,boring, nothing unique and not worth watching.

Btw,you guys saw Saloni,Kriss and Shan IV. Kriss and Shan bond so well and Saloni is there sitting trying to laugh like an idiot xD

Thanks for saying about the iv I read ur comment and checked out. It was amazing. Krishan bond is so good yar the way they both tease each other and shan kabhi costars ke tang kichne ka ek moka bhi nahi chodtha. Love shan 😳
Edited by Ssfc - 7 years ago