Deepika Padukone to become Hollywood's next Angelina Jolie?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Ab mastectomy bhi karwani hai kya? 
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣
I feel second hand embarrassment for these stars whose PR comes up with these kind of exaggerated rubbish articles.
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Blah whatever ðŸ¥±
DP pls sign Bollywood movies
seriously angelina jolie. the most famous actress of this century. deepu u dont stand a chance against her. firstly get rid of ur pathetic accent🤪 next tym her pr will say she is heir to elizabeth taylor or madonna
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

seriously angelina jolie. the most famous actress of this century. deepu u dont stand a chance against her. firstly get rid of ur pathetic accent🤪 next tym her pr will say she is heir to elizabeth taylor or madonna

@bold- I have heard many people complain about this, but what's the problem with having an Indian accent? For how long will Indian accents be mocked and Indian English speakers be made to feel embarrassed?

It's hypocritical when French/Italian accents are considered sexy but funnily enough, no Asian or African accents feature in these lists.

Originally posted by: clarity

@bold- I have heard many people complain about this, but what's the problem with having an Indian accent? For how long will Indian accents be mocked and Indian English speakers be made to feel embarrassed?

It's hypocritical when French/Italian accents are considered sexy but funnily enough, no Asian or African accents feature in these lists.

i find it pathetic. one can work on it n try to make it sound well. it is called opinion n indians can speak english very well. deepika's accent is pathetic🤢  it is not hypocritical but it is truth that french n italian sounds sexy😆
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

i find it pathetic. one can work on it n try to make it sound well. it is called opinion n indians can speak english very well. deepika's accent is pathetic🤢  it is not hypocritical but it is truth that french n italian sounds sexy😆

I think which accents sound good to us is a matter of opinion and not fact. It's heavily influenced by media brainwashing. I don't think it's a coincidence that the West only portrays Western accents to be sexy and not Indian accents. Plenty of Indians sound sexy when they speak. 

The West  just wants to have a monopoly over everything sexy and beautiful. It's similar to how people are conditioned to find light skin, straight hair or sharp features attractive.

I don't like how they always mock Indian accents (Apu accent or Raj's accent). It's nothing but an effort to belittle that person.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: dahee

Ab mastectomy bhi karwani hai kya? 

uske lie hone bhi to chahie 
Originally posted by: SherlockHouse

uske lie hone bhi to chahie 

🤣