Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojadas77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww i just love ur stories...please update fast! 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. It's nice to see Nachiket trying to mend his family and even nice for Ragini to give him some time.
Hope they are able to unite here.

Glad that the kids are babies here. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
mangalorian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 5
Nachiket pulled Ragini in bed with him besides the kids. He hugged her tight and fell asleep. Ragini found it awkward at first but in no time she found herself in known territory in his arms. She stopped fighting herself and turned around to hug him. Both slept at peace after ages. 

Nachiket woke up first. He realised what his two strong pegs had pushed him to do. Ragini was holding onto him and sleeping. He looked at the watch, they were going to land in an hour. He tried to get up but Ragini would not let go. He rested on his shoulder and began waking her up.

N - Ragini utho. Its time to land. We need to get the kids ready.

R - sone do Nachiket. Aaj sunday hain. No school. 

Nachiket smiled at what she said. He decided to wake her up the old way. He began nibbling her ears with his lips. She held onto him in her sleep and began mourning. He went down to her neck and gave her a hickey that woke her up. 

N - got up

R - yes. How long before we land?

Ragini looked divine with her messed up hair. Nachiket lost himself in her beauty. He missed her.

N - long enough time for us to make out for a while. 

With that he pulled Ragini into a deep kiss. This time Ragini didn't respond. She pushed him away with all her might. 

R - behave yourseld Mr. Nachiket khanna. I am no longer your wife. I am here only for ranbir.

N - once i prove my faithfulness you will repent 

R - untill then stay away

Ragini pushed him and got up while nachiket smirked. She freshened up and got the kids ready. Aarav wanted only nachiket to carry him. Nishi held onto her papa. She secretly feared he would leave her again. Ragini saw this and prayed for Nachiket to prove her wrong. She wanted a father for her kids. Pam was there for agham and ranbir but nishi and aarav needed their father. They deserved the same luxuries as their siblings got just because they had their dad. Her finances were able to just provide food, clothing and shelter. Her face fell and Nachiket noticed that. 

Once they landed there was a car ready to take them home. Ragini was amazed at the luxurious house the car stood in front of. Once inside both aarav and nishi stood close to her in awe of the house 

Ni - maa. Where are we?

R - this is your papas house. 

Ni - who stay here? 

N - it's agham, ranbir and me for now. Pam bua is gone away for a few days 

Ni - you have a very nice house papa. Maa where is our house. 

N - this is your house as well. Yours and aaravs. 

Ni - no it isn't. Nishis house is where nani stays remember. 

N - yes. But this now is also your house. You have two houses. Let me show you your room. 

Nachiket showed the kids their room and Ragini her room.

Ni - i want maa. I dont want a separate room.

N - sure. This room has toys and clothes for you. You can play here and sleep with maa at night. Is that fine?

Ni - yes
shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update can't wait till ragini meets aagham and ranbir and nachiket proves his faithfulness to her
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Mangalorian ur stories are just heart wrenching & touching,beautifully work,beautiful storyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,amazingly written with superb characterization with intricate details! Pls continue writing! Can we have a long update? πŸ˜Š
poetic thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Very nice and heartwarming indeed.
😊
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 6
N - ragini settle the kids in their rooms and come upstairs. They can meet agham but not ranbir. I don't want them all falling sick. Agham is in my room for now. You can get him down. I will stay the night with ranbir.

R - give me a few minutes

Ragini quickly helped aarav and nishi change. The butler got them their dinner. Ragini left them with one of the servants and went upstairs. 

N - come here. Meet agham first. 

Agham was busy playing with his toys. But he gave a big smile when he saw ragini. He ran straight into her arms. Ragini kissed him all over his face and hugged him tight. Nachikets eyes got teary. He knew Pam took care of his kids but they needed their mother. 

N - Ragini. Chalo ranbir ke room mein.

Ragini reluctantly let go of agham and went in ranbirs room. He first born lay on the bed. Fast asleep. She sat on his bed and kissed his head.

Ra - maa. You came

Ranbir opened his eyes and began crying.

R - beta don't cry. I am here now

Ra - dont leave me. I will be a good boy. I get scared here in this big house. Promise me you wont leave me.

Ranbir held onto ragini and cried. Ragini cuddled him but didn't make any false promises.

R - i love you beta. You need to get well soon. 

Ra - nishi and arav?

R - they are downstairs. Get well soon. Then all four of you can play together. 

Ra - i am sleepy now

N - its the medication ranbir. You sleep.

Ra - thanks for bringing maa

N - just get well son. Now rest. Ragini lets go. 

Ragini and Nachiket walked out. 

N - have a shower and then keep agham with you down. I will stay the night with ranbir. Gn

R - where is Pam? 

N - i sent her away with suhani for a month. Till you are here 

Hearing suhanis name made Ragini sad. She retired for the night with the 3 smaller kids. The twins and nishi played till late. They made get well soon cards for ranbir. Ranbir smiled when he recieved them the next morning. Ragini would cook him food and sit all day with him. In 3 days he had recovered completely. 
poetic thumbnail
 Thanks. Loved the interaction between the kids. 
Now that Ranbir is better, let's see what N does to convince R that he had not cheated.
zohal_hussienn thumbnail
Wowww fabulous part dear pls post next part pls pls
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 7
Ranbir was resting in his room. The other three asked to sleep with their dad for the night. Ragini obliged. Nachiket put the twins to sleep but nishi was restless.

N - kya hua princess? 

Ni - can we talk for sometime. I don't want to sleep.

N - sure. Lets sit in the balcony so we dont disturb these two. 

Ni - can we have hot chocolate?

N - sure. I will get it for you in two minutes.

Nachiket was happy nishi was opening up and asking for things. He took two cups up. Nishi was waiting near the door. 

N - come lets sit outside. 

He gave her the hot chocolate.

Ni - its yummy. I miss this so much. Maa doesnt buy it only. She keeps saying next time.

That hurt Nachiket like a sword. Here he was living an oppulant life and there Ragini was making ends meet. He noticed she had been the hardest on herself. He should have insisted on the alimony earlier.

N - you will never miss this again

Ni - when we go back to India when will we meet next

N - we haven't spoken about you going just yet. I will speak to your maa about it

Ni - i told maa i want to stay with you

N - what did she say?

Ni - she said that even she thinks aarav and I should stay with you here. 

Nachiket was shocked.

N - she said that?

Ni - yes. But she also said that she will have to return to nanis house. And if you are ok with it then we can stay in touch over the phone. 

N - i would never stop her from talking to you kids

Ni - but i don't want maa to leave us

N - she wont. I won't let her.

Ni - but that aunty in the building keeps saying you left maa because you love someone else. 

N - dont pay attention to such people 

Ni - but maa cries everytime when building people say such things. She doesn't talk to anyone but us at home. 

Nachiket felt bad for what Ragini has had to face without him.

Ni - since you dont love maa any longer do ranbir and agham have a new maa?

Nachiket wiped his tears and pulled her in his lap.

N - all you four kids have only Ragini and me as parents. Noone else will ever replace us. And i love your maa very much. There is noone else i love but her and you kids.

Ni - then what will we do? 

N - as in?

Ni - arre so that we can stay together again

Nachiket laughed a bit. His daughter and he had like thoughts.

N - will you help papa get maa back?

Ni - yes. I will

N - good. You need to make one demand from your maa

Ni - what?

N - just tell her that all 6 of us must share one room for some days. 

Ni - but there is no place only in your room

N - i will arrange the beds. 

Ni - ok. I will ask ranbir to help me ask maa

N - don't tell him it is my idea. Its our secret or that mammas boy will tell Ragini 

Ni - done

Satisfied with the conversation nishi slept. Next morning as per plan ranbir pestered Ragini. He refused to eat till she agreed.

R - nachiket

N - yes

R - i know its awkward but ranbir is demanding we all share a room. The kids and us both. Or he won't eat

N - what is wrong with him. There is no place for 6 in one room. 

R - i am scared his fever will return 

N - tell him i will work out the sleeping arrangement by tomorrow and today he can sleep with you. I will keep the other 3. He must eat Ragini or the medicines wont help.

R - i will convince him. 

Ragini left and nishi entered.

N - i will arrange the beds tonight only. Lets not waste any time.

Nishi hugged Nachiket.

Ni - i love you papa. I want both you and maa

N - love you too beta. We 6 will always be together

Ni - nani and pam bua?

N - nani yes but pam bua should marry soon. But i have another family member you will love 

Ni - who?

N - thats our second secret. Don't tell maa ok?

Ni - ok. Papa...

N - yes princess

Ni - i want to go to the park to play

N - sure. Let me arrange the beds. Then we will pack snacks and go to the park