Sumona hardly seen anymore in TKSS

shazam1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I noticed Sumona's character is slowly been replaced by the other characters. All her character did in CNWK and TKSS was get ridiculed for her looks. Nowadays the Rinku Bhabhi and the teacher character are being ridiculed for their looks. Sugandha Mishra is also a good singer and quite good looking and a good comedian. Producers are getting more for their money, maybe that is why they are slowly reducing Sarla's role as its was quite one dimensional. All other characters play multiple roles except Sumona, so business wise it makes sense but...

I miss her😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

onlyyoursharshi thumbnail
I miss her tooo ..very much. They dont give her more screen space otherwise she can do well...though she may not be good comedian but  amazing actress and she follows script well. May be kapil's gf preeti is not digesting the fact that kasu create magic together even when they are not the typical onscreen tv couple
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she is not well she injured her shoulder, she came in sonakshi episode and will be seen this weekend too in freaky ali episode.
khjgj thumbnail
I dont know whats the problem actually ? Something wrong with sumona's health or the team ? Sumona had been busy with Swiss Adventure then injured her shoulder and now I guess she is fine and yeah she will be seen in freaky Ali's epi. Hope to see her more and often in TKSS. Atleast in CNWK their Nok-Jhok was the most awaited part of the epi for me and now too I wait for her entry but there is something missing :( it isnt the same. . .

Come back Sarla :( Miss you !

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I miss her too but the problem I think is they couldnt draft a good character for her on this new show... While all other characters from the previous show got a good new character here, Nani and Sumona actually didnt fit in well... I used to love both these characters in the earlier show... The way Sumona would come saying "Sharmaa jiii"... Here they have put her dressedin a salwar than a saree and also now she is shown as having a crush on Kapil than his wife... Earlier character was more funny... They even dont talk of her lips now which used to be the topic earlier... Same with Nani -  they first showed her with poor eyesight - that didnt work, they now show her with long hairand different look but still no well defined character as a Rinku Bhabhi or Bumper Lottery etc... Dadi's trademark used to be the Shagun ki Pappi - now she has been robbed off it...

I really feel they should work on these 2 characters as they are great actors just being wasted... Please have some good role for Sumona drafted that is as funny as before... Even the little space she gets on the new show, it doesnt look that funny... She needs some punch line - a trademark...

shazam1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

I miss her too but the problem I think is they couldnt draft a good character for her on this new show... While all other characters from the previous show got a good new character here, Nani and Sumona actually didnt fit in well... I used to love both these characters in the earlier show... The way Sumona would come saying "Sharmaa jiii"... Here they have put her dressedin a salwar than a saree and also now she is shown as having a crush on Kapil than his wife... Earlier character was more funny... They even dont talk of her lips now which used to be the topic earlier... Same with Nani -  they first showed her with poor eyesight - that didnt work, they now show her with long hairand different look but still no well defined character as a Rinku Bhabhi or Bumper Lottery etc... Dadi's trademark used to be the Shagun ki Pappi - now she has been robbed off it...

I really feel they should work on these 2 characters as they are great actors just being wasted... Please have some good role for Sumona drafted that is as funny as before... Even the little space she gets on the new show, it doesnt look that funny... She needs some punch line - a trademark...

I agree. They really need to work on the character. It was good to see her in today's episode.
roseee thumbnail
hi dears iam also a new fan of the adorable jodi kasu .I too agree that she is hardly seen in this new show we would like to see her,and even nani too they both are fabulous actors.in cnwk all members were actively present they have two two entries in one episode we whant them in every episode its a request 
shazam1 thumbnail
I have to come back and say thanks to the CVs as we were able to finally see Sumona a bit more. She looked cute in the red wedding suit, typical punjabi bridal suit. ðŸ˜³