Tusshar Kapoor was spotted with his baby Laksshya.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Tusshar Kapoor is newest daddy in B-town. He has fathered a baby boy, through surrogacy using IVF. The actor was proud at turning a single parent with the aid of medical technology at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai, Tusshar was ecstatic when he announced the news. He named his son Laksshya. But rest any information was kept under wraps. No pictures of his son were published anywhere. Certainly, Tusshar wanted to cater to privacy for his new born. To all who were drying to see the first pics of Tusshar and Laksshya, you are in for a treat today. Cuz the actor, with his son, has been snapped on camera by the paparazzi. And we cannot start to explain how adorably cute the two are looking.

In the pics we can see Tusshar holding his son his arms, and pacifying him. The actor as a single parent is clearly putting in a lot of efforts into becoming a perfect father. We cannot applaud him enough for his guts. And also we can gush enough about how cute he is looking with Laksshya. I mean juts look at Baby Laksshya just sleeping cozily on his father's shoulders.

Tusshar announced becoming a father through a statemnt. "I am thrilled to be a father! The paternal instincts in me have been overpowering my heart and mind for some time now. Therefore, I am thrilled beyond words to have Laksshya, now the greatest source of joy in my life,"statement read.

tuylaksshya (2)

tuylaksshya (4)