Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Thanks Aradhna! I need to watch this episode.

Chakor has asked Imli to tell Vivaan about her love. Is she going to go back on her words now the baby will be lost???

I dun think chakor will do that. She is sacrificing her love to mli not because imli is pregnant but imli has fallen for vivaan and she will do anything for imli's happiness. 

But what I dun understand is how cvs will try to keep sukor marriage. Now even vivaan also has started to have feelings for imli. If imvaan are happy with their marriage then there's no point in continuing sukor marriage unless  vivaan wants to go back to Chakor's side after imli's miscarriage. 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yesterday episode amul baby tell to sukor  they are getting jealous to look their happiness really fuuny to look but hope vivan will not talk his sachha pyaar anymore 😆
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
VJ❤️
suraj rajvanshi😎
sailuja thumbnail

Girls see article there will high voltage drama chakor would be now free from all the ties as suraj would leave chakor from the bondation of marriage

On other hand imli feels down  and has a  miscarriage and gets hospitalized

Chakor and vivan gets the shock of their life eyeing  imli losing her precious child😆

Imli moves away from vivan- chakor's eternal  love 😆🤣

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Girls see article there will high voltage drama chakor would be now free from all the ties as suraj would leave chakor from the bondation of marriage

On other hand imli feels down  and has a  miscarriage and gets hospitalized

Chakor and vivan gets the shock of their life eyeing  imli losing her precious child😆

Imli moves away from vivan- chakor's eternal  love 😆🤣

Hard to believe that since neither yesterday Imli didn't say that she will now let go of Vivaan.

Maybe after the miscarriage the idea of the promo will happen and Imli tells Chakor that she is ready to divorce Vivaan but Chakor will not let this happen as she wants Imli to be happy.
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
let  imli go anywhere but u know what i think vivaan and chakor wont be able to rekindle their romance as vivaan would have fallen for imli so chakor after knowing vivaan loves imli will try to bring them together.
imli will act as if she is drawn towards suraj to keep vivaan away but our chakor mata will be there to save imli and vivaans true love😆

sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

let  imli go anywhere but u know what i think vivaan and chakor wont be able to rekindle their romance as vivaan would have fallen for imli so chakor after knowing vivaan loves imli will try to bring them together.

imli will act as if she is drawn towards suraj to keep vivaan away but our chakor mata will be there to save imli and vivaans true love😆

i can't accept vikor' sachha pyaar any more 😆 but hope this twist sukor & imvaan will bring end up togethe in their life .. 

but radhu  i hope suraj babu  will not disturb anymore imli devi 😆🤣
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

Could it be! 

I'm thinking also about another solution. In order to convince Imli that she doesn't want Vivaan anymore, Chakor goes to Suraj and ask him that for the sake of Imli's happiness they should stay together for sometime now and fake that they also want to move on together. Suraj will accept as yesterday he didn't seem so desperate to keep Imli away from Vivaan. He looked resigned with the idea of Imvaan being together. 
sailuja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Could it be! 

I'm thinking also about another solution. In order to convince Imli that she doesn't want Vivaan anymore, Chakor goes to Suraj and ask him that for the sake of Imli's happiness they should stay together for sometime now and fake that they also want to move on together. Suraj will accept as yesterday he didn't seem so desperate to keep Imli away from Vivaan. He looked resigned with the idea of Imvaan being together. 

ya may be i would like to see etna chakor will be with suraj i think some days she  will not move away from him😛

becoz  miscarriage child not only imli baby and even also suraj's child   i am really excite to see suraj's reaction after hearing loosed  baby .so and have to see chakor's bonding to  console him becoz suraj is also too much loving that child like vivan. hope chakor will console  him  not only that reason after kn comeback chakor will stay with suraj to save from KN and another reason for marathon game 😛

Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Could it be! 

But where did Imli say that Chakor can have Vivaan? Even Vivaan himself seems to have given up on the idea of having Chakor back..the precap looked this way. 
Also, since according to Imli,  Suraj n Chakor's marital relationship was nothing more than a threatened/forced one, how would Imli be convinced that Chakor really wants to move on with Suraj? Didn't she tell Chakor not give any more sacrifices for her?
Unless, Imli is really dumb and despo to get Vivaan..(which she is😆 )

I am thinking more on the lines of KN and Ragini forcing SuKor marriage to stay. Because, personally I don't want that Imli chudail to get more importance than she already has..enough baba!🤢