Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

i loved that one suraj-chakor scene  today!!! loved the way they for the first time looked at each other and spoke without anger, but  actually understanding each other especially when suraj hesitated to tell chakor that imli loves vivaan and she said she knows

loved when chakor told vivaan if imli is your wife suraj is my husband and i wont let u hit him!!wah re wah chakor👏 good to know u have some feeling for suraj

then there was the lengthy imli-chakor scene and  chakor shouting main azaad hoon

imli took the credit for giving azaadi to chakor she said i burnt that knife now u r free, crap imli suraj returned the knife to your sister before he told u u idiot u did not do anything suraj gave her azaadi becoz he fell for u u stupid

precap was good suraj telling chakor she is free to leave .
 duddo boy apologising and then asking chakor what is her future plan with imli looking on 🤣

@bold Didn't really notice it at the time, but great point! Our boy is being so sensitive now.

Although I desperately miss the old SuKor and there could've been a million ways for them to end up together without all this cross-connection, I am loving their scenes now! 

Suraj has grown up a lot (I still hate that it was because of Imli) and I love that Chakor trusts him (when she tells Vivaan she's sure he had no intention of harming Imli). 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haan aaru that sukor scene was really good just wish it had been longer but waiting for their scene tomorrow and chakors reaction when suraj tells her she is free to leave
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat if this happens? ..imli's miscarriage...sukor decide to stay together...vivaan turns negative..he and kn together plot to separate sukor for well ..we know what it is...vivaan wants chakor back and kn wants revenge..😆
Atleat is bahane hume sukor toh mil jayega😊
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

i loved that one suraj-chakor scene  today!!! loved the way they for the first time looked at each other and spoke without anger, but  actually understanding each other especially when suraj hesitated to tell chakor that imli loves vivaan and she said she knows

loved when chakor told vivaan if imli is your wife suraj is my husband and i wont let u hit him!!wah re wah chakor👏 good to know u have some feeling for suraj

then there was the lengthy imli-chakor scene and  chakor shouting main azaad hoon

imli took the credit for giving azaadi to chakor she said i burnt that knife now u r free, crap imli suraj returned the knife to your sister before he told u u idiot u did not do anything suraj gave her azaadi becoz he fell for u u stupid

precap was good suraj telling chakor she is free to leave .
 duddo boy apologising and then asking chakor what is her future plan with imli looking on 🤣

Ya really supervb sukor scenes.very irriraring to look imli giving to azadi chakor.😡.becoz suraj all ready has given to azadi her..

And precap nice nowdays we are looking soft side suraj (missing our old suraj babu)😭..but indirectly radhu amul baby asked her what is ur decision going to take ?😆ya i think befor they had shown suraj-vivan -imli love triangle ..but now chakor-imli-vivan love triangle is going happen😛😉
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
haan sailu missing our old suraj😭
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like suraj's positiviness but missing our old sukor 's scenes their fights,competiton rona dhona and nohk johks and even missing suraj's dialogues, his strong ,intelligent and arrogant 😭
I would like to see more sukor scenes ..but  it's looking chakor-imli and vivan love triangle 

I don't know  when will they start their proper love story?🤔

Manny_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I also loved the sukor scene where chakor protected suraj from vivaan.
Sukor scenes were the only thing that i watched without skipping lol

I dun understand how the story will go on after imli's miscarriage. Question is who will be the negative? imli or vivaan. There's a high possibility of imli's being a vamp as she will feel insecure that vivaan may go back to chakor. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

Hey super-mom!

The promo showed Imli collapsing, crying out for the baby and later in a hospital bed without a baby bump as Vivaan cries and Chakor is in shock. Prior to this, Chakor wished Imli a happy life with Vivaan.

Thanks Aradhna! I need to watch this episode.

Chakor has asked Imli to tell Vivaan about her love. Is she going to go back on her words now the baby will be lost???
Radhika_r thumbnail
looking back at yesterdays epi
actually vivaan chakor dialog in front of suraj held a lot a significance 
he accused the suraj chakor gatbandhan of being jealous of imli and him and  their happiness🤣. told them both to keep away and that  they can never separate him and imli🤣 he tells chakor to keep her husband away from imli 🤣 looks like vivaan has started developing feelings for imli and is becoming possessive of her

chakor gives her hand to suraj to get up but suraj refuses to take it another scene  that perhaps indicates a thaw on chakors part towards suraj  and guilt feeling on surajs part to what he did to her

and then imli though she asks chakor to forgive her she has no intention of giving up vivaan. she tells chakor to leave the haveli and concentate on her mission🤣

finally the precap. suraj tells chakor to do as she wishes as she is free while vivaan clearly indicates to chakor that he has no future with her by asking her what is her future plan

am liking the dynamics now. lets see how it goes

Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
hiii dvu. kal ka epi dekhna , u will see hamara suraj ban gaya gentleman😆 VJ❤️Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago