Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sailuja

Just now i saw promo chakor giving teddy bear to imli and sacrificing her love and imli falling down , admitted hospital &another hand amul baby crying 😛
But voice over heared aab kya hoga chakor ka zindagi..?😕😆

Why would it  voice over mentioned about chakor's life and not imli ..this means chakor  can take good decision to live with suraj 😛🤣

sailu ab hoga bahenno ka tug of war for duddhu boy🤣 sabka pyar sachcha hai na .es liye let them fight it out🤣 
suraj❤️
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
sailu did u notice vivaan very happy with chakors decision he is smiling🤣 this is sachcha pyar🤣
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

sailu did u notice vivaan very happy with chakors decision he is smiling🤣 this is sachcha pyar🤣

I know his sachha pyaar radhu😆🤣
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi girls. It's back to school here abd was super busy with prep. My little one goes to Grade 2.
What have I missed?? What is this Imli loosing the baby!!
Aradh_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved the only SuKor/Suraj scene in today's ep...was woefully short though.
Was it just me or did Imli never ask Chakor to take Vivaan back, contrary to what the promo showed. Also she kept urging her to leave the haveli and never look back 😆
Loved that the theme song was played after sooo long...but hated that it was all about Imli giving Chakor her so-called azaadi, when it was ultimately Suraj's doing.
The voice-over at the beginning mentioned ViKor...so not sure if it signifies anything (as all the ImRaj voice-overs did amount to something, in the end).

Aradh_27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Namita_

Hi girls. It's back to school here abd was super busy with prep. My little one goes to Grade 2.
What have I missed?? What is this Imli loosing the baby!!

Hey super-mom! 

The promo showed Imli collapsing, crying out for the baby and later in a hospital bed without a baby bump as Vivaan cries and Chakor is in shock. Prior to this, Chakor wished Imli a happy life with Vivaan.
Radhika_r thumbnail
i loved that one suraj-chakor scene  today!!! loved the way they for the first time looked at each other and spoke without anger, but  actually understanding each other especially when suraj hesitated to tell chakor that imli loves vivaan and she said she knows
loved when chakor told vivaan if imli is your wife suraj is my husband and i wont let u hit him!!wah re wah chakor👏 good to know u have some feeling for suraj

then there was the lengthy imli-chakor scene and  chakor shouting main azaad hoon

imli took the credit for giving azaadi to chakor she said i burnt that knife now u r free, crap imli suraj returned the knife to your sister before he told u u idiot u did not do anything suraj gave her azaadi becoz he fell for u u stupid

precap was good suraj telling chakor she is free to leave .
 duddo boy apologising and then asking chakor what is her future plan with imli looking on 🤣

Aradh_27 thumbnail

Episode - 60508:30 PM - 09:00 PM, 07 Sep Set Alert
More show timings

Imli and Vivaan realise their mistakes. Later, Vivaan apologises to Chakor for his mistake. Chakor tells Imli to express her love for Vivaan.
Aradh_27 thumbnail
The TOI spoiler for tomorrow. Nothing else is out yet.
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aradh_27

I loved the only SuKor/Suraj scene in today's ep...was woefully short though.

Was it just me or did Imli never ask Chakor to take Vivaan back, contrary to what the promo showed. Also she kept urging her to leave the haveli and never look back 😆
Loved that the theme song was played after sooo long...but hated that it was all about Imli giving Chakor her so-called azaadi, when it was ultimately Suraj's doing.
The voice-over at the beginning mentioned ViKor...so not sure if it signifies anything (as all the ImRaj voice-overs did amount to something, in the end).

aaru i think the voice over just indicates we r in for a love triangle imli vivaan chakor