Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi pankhis πŸ˜ƒ,
I am posting my first write-up which I wrote for Valentin's day contest in 2014.

I hope you will be able to bear it till the end πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readable πŸ˜ƒ
Do comment πŸ˜Š

Happy readingπŸ˜†
Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Confession

Tara didn't believe her ears on what she heard just now.
But it was true, Tara had heard correctly.
Mrityunjay needed to go the next day. It's his last day at home. Tomorrow he would go away...he would be away from Tara.

After hearing this news, Tara was in a state of shock.
There were many questions going on in her mind.
"How he can go??"
"How can he go all of a sudden?"
"Do I mean nothing to him??"
"Was I never a part of his life?"
"Can't he ask me at least once? Not as a husband but at least as a friend?"

"Yes he can do this."
"He has full rights to do this."
"Who am I? Other than just a friend."
"It was my fault that I expected this from him."

Tara drowned in her thoughts remembering her past.

Tomorrow is our first marriage anniversary. Our marriage happened in a very strange situation - yes very strange. My parents died in a fire which had occurred in a company owned by my Father-In-Law. He felt himself responsible for orphaning me and got me married to his son Mritunjay. Mrityunjay is a very obedient son and so without asking any questions he married me. He was in love with Radha. But due to his father's wish he married me. Slowly Mrityunjay and I developed our relationship as friends. I know he still loves Radha. But I love him. I don't expect him to reciprocate it. It's his wish to choose love. But I don't know why today's news of Mrityunjay going abroad for one year to setup a new plant is killing me.

Tara, who was still lost in her thoughts, came back to the present hearing the sound of the door opening.
Mrityunjay entered the room.

Tara said, "So finally you are going."

Mrityunjay was surprised, "How does she know that I am going?"

He started packing his stuff and Tara was helping him in his packing.
He was packing but there was a fight going on within him.
This fight was between his mind and his heart.
The heart said, "Is she affected by this news? Why she is not affected? Do I not mean anything to her?"
The mind said, "She is not affected from this news. See how happily she is doing the packing."

He was trying to find his answers from her broad, deep eyes which are full of life. But today they seemed to hide something.
"What are they hiding?" asked his mind to the heart.

There was complete silence in the room.
Finally he spoke, "Tara."
And Tara responded with all eagerness, "Haa" like she was waiting for this call from a long while.

Mrityunjay said, "Tara I have to tell you something..."

Tara sensed something was there which was bothering him.
She said, "What? What you want to say? Say naa. Why are you hesitating ..."

Mrityunjay said, "Tara..."
Tara said, "Say Mrityunjay I am your friend."

Mrityunjay said, "Tara today is Valentine's Day so..."
Before Mrityunjay could complete the sentence, Tara interrupted him.

Tara said, "So you want to take your girlfriend out. Right??"
Mrityunjay nodded his head in yes.

Tara said, "So tell me what is the name of your girlfriend, where she lives and where you want to take her out today?"

Without waiting for his reply, Tara said, "Wait wait let me guess...She is that girl  ...what her name was ...Radha. Yes Radha naa?"

After hearing this from Tara, Mrityunjay was full of anger. He was red due to anger.
Tara was the one person who never required words to understand what he wanted to say, she used to understand him without Mrityunjay uttering a single word. But today she was responding strangely.
Mrityunjay said, "What made her assume this? Did any word or act of mine hurt her or made her assume this?"
Fuming with anger, he left the room immediately.

Tara thought aloud, "Now what happened?"
She followed him to the terrace.

When she reached the terrace, she was surprised. She was surprised because what she saw was a beautifully decorated terrace with white and red roses. It was night, so candles lit on the terrace were looking pleasant.

She was still standing at the terrace door.
Then suddenly a sound attracted her attention. It was the sound of someone walking on the terrace.
She walked towards that sound and bumped into someone... It was her six feet tall husband Mrityunjay.

Tara had a fall but Mritynjay caught her in his strong arm. He was holding her arched backwards in a pose of sublime submission making a perfect moment to propose. (Raj Kapoor - Nargis scene in Barsaat).
And without wasting a single moment he said, "I LOVE YOU."

Tara exclaimed, "What????"
She was overwhelmed when she heard this. Her eyes were filled with the spark of love. Her happiness could be seen on her face. She was so happy that she was not able to express her happiness with words. Her eyes were filled with tears of happiness.

Suddenly Mrityunjay started laughing.

But she got to her senses when she heard Mrityunjay laughing.

He said to Tara, "How was my prank?" and continued laughing.

Tara was feeling like she was tricked.
Her emotions were tricked.
For that single moment Tara had been on cloud nine.

She was looking at Mrityunjay fully surprised and was thinking, "Was it a prank? Really??? You didn't meant it..."
Her eyes were full of tears. But this time, it was tears of sorrow.

But she controlled them from flowing out of her eyes. All her dreams that were built in that single moment were shattered. All her hopes were crushed. She was accusing herself, "Why I dreamt this was real?? Why??"
Archi21 thumbnail
On the radio a song started playing,
~Kahin to.. kahin to. Hogi woh Duniya jahan tu mere saaath hain  Jahan main jahan tu Aur jahan bas tere mere jazbaat hai Hogi jahan subah teri Palkon ki kirano mein Lori jahan chand ki Sune teri bahon mein...  Jaane na kahan woh duniya hai Jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahi Jahan meri zindagi mujhse Itni khafa nahi ~

She turned back and started walking away from Mrityunjay.
Mrityunjay said, "Tara..."

She didn't want to break her hopes, her dreams once again because this time she would not be able to gather herself and so she continued walking.
Mrityunjay came before her and blocked her path.

He said, "Wait. Why you are going?"
But Tara changed her path and continued walking.
She feared if she stayed there for one second, she would not be able to control her emotions and feelings, and uttering her emotions to him might cause a great loss to Tara. She might lose her friend forever.

Mrityunjay said, "Tara...Tara... wait ...What's the matter? Why are you going?"

He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and clutched her in his arms tightly. Tara made many attempts to loosen that grip but all her attempts were in vain.

Tara said, "Leave me Mrityunjay. Let me go."
Mrityunjay said, "I will not leave you until you tell me why you are going?"

Tara said, "Leave me Mrityunjay."
Mrityunjay was not in a mood to leave her. Today he wanted to know what his wife Tara wants. What she feels about him.

They were so close to each other that they could hear each other's heartbeat.

Tara was looking into his eyes ... Trying to find her question's answers ...
"Why Mrityunjay? Why don't you understand why I am going? Why?"
"Why Mrityunjay you are playing with my emotions? Why??"
Mrityunjay was looking into her eyes trying to find the reason for her behaviour.

Another track started playing on the radio after that song finished.
~Jaane tu meri kya hai Jaane main tera kya tha Saath tere har pal Saath har lamha tha  Jaane kaisi kasak hai Jaane kaisi tadap hai Kyun yeh aankhen nam hai Jaane kaisa gum hai  Hai dosti humko yakeen toh Dosti aur kuch bhi nahi tha Par kaise tujhko baatein Kyun chubhte hain pairon mein kaante  Jaana na jaana Kaise maine na jaana Ke pyaar yehi hai Yeh jaane tu ya jaane na~

A tear rolled from Tara's eye to her cheek.
Mrityunjay was still adoring his wife's beautiful eyes for an answer.

Finally Tara's patience was over, now she couldn't control her emotions and feelings.

She said, "Why Mrityunjay??"
"Why? Why you are going?"
"Did I never mean anything to you? Was I never part of your life?"
"Did I ever demand love from you??"
"Then why you are playing with my emotions?"
"Why you are showing me dreams that can never be fulfilled?"
"Those three words might be a prank for you, but for me it means life."

Mrityunjay was silently listening to all this from Tara, constantly drowning in her eyes...

Tara continued, "When you said those three words, in that single moment I lived my whole life. For that single moment I dreamt my whole life with you."

While speaking her heart out, Tara's tears rolled down to her throat and her voice was cracking.
Mrityunjay was wordlessly admiring his wife. His eyes were also filled with tears.

Tara said, "Who gave you the right Mrityunjay to show me dreams one moment and break them in the next moment? I know Mrityunjay you love Radha and I never expected love from you. Then why did you do this to me. Why??"
Tara was crying painfully. She was crying her heart out. She was hurt by Mrityunjay's words, by his behaviour, by his tight hold.

Mrityunjay was not able to control himself after hearing her misinterpretation.
He tightened his grip more around Tara. Tara was crying in pain.

Mrityunjay said, "Tara it's not the truth. You interpreted me wrong... Tara! Radha was my past. You are my future. You are my life Tara."

After finishing that track, this track followed on radio...
~ Aasmaan tu mera, ya hai mera khuda
Dekhta hoon jahaan tu hi tu, tu hi tu...
Teri duniya se to kya
Din se bhi gaya
Ek kalma mera ... tu hi tu, tu hi tu ~

Mrityunjay held Tara's face in one hand, still keeping a tight grip on her by his other hand.

Mrityunjay continued, "After marriage it was hard for me to forget Radha, but your care and love helped me to forget her. I thought you understood this, but I was wrong. Tara I love you and only you. No one in my life can take your place."

Tara was surprised to hear this.
She said, "Then why did you laugh today after saying that?"
Mrityunjay replied, "I wanted to know your feelings. As you didn't react upon my going aboard, it made me fear that you don't love me."

Tara with full love and happiness filled in her voice screamed, "I LOVE YOU Mrityunjay."

Tears were still flowing from the eyes of both but now they were of happiness and love.

Another track followed on radio.
~Zehnaseeb, Zehanaseeb Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb Mere kareeb, mere habeeb Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb  Tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraaz hai Iss kadar hum dono ka milna ek raazhai  Hua ameer dil gareeb Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb Tujhe chahoon betahasha zehnaseeb~

Tara hugged Mrityunjay. This hug was tight and passionate.
They wanted to spend their whole life by being in each other's arms. They were spending their lives in each other's arms. They were quiet but their hearts were speaking. They were speaking the unmeasurable amount of love they have for each other.

After half an hour, Mrityunjay smiled saying to Tara, "Let's have dinner that I have arranged here on the terrace."
But Tara was not ready to end that hug. She shook her head in a no.

She was living each and every moment of that hug as Mrityunjay would go away tomorrow and she would not be able to meet him for a whole one year - 365 days.
Mrityunjay said, "By the way, I forgot to inform you that you also need to pack your bags as you are also coming with me."
Hearing this, Tara was overwhelmed with joy. She was speechless. She hugged Mrityunjay again  with even more love and passion.

-------The End-----
npksk8495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
So beautiful & lovely!!!
Songs are so beautifull just perfect for each situation!!! πŸ‘

archi! ek request please rajveer-naina pe bhi ek pyaara sa os likho na please...dekho koi jaldi nahi take your own titme i'll wait but please try karna

thanks for pm
love you
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

Superb!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
So beautiful & lovely!!!
Songs are so beautifull just perfect for each situation!!! πŸ‘

archi! ek request please rajveer-naina pe bhi ek pyaara sa os likho na please...dekho koi jaldi nahi take your own titme i'll wait but please try karna

thanks for pm
love you

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ

Hmm... RN... They share a strong bond like MriAra
No one knows what is stored in futureπŸ˜‰

Keep clam πŸ˜†

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oww it was nice OS..
Mj leaving after telling her that he loves her.. 
tara got the I love you from MJ but ended thinking it was prank
nice written
good job
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful

But one thing I didn't like was the fact that he loved Tara. It's always easy fir guys to move on but u made MJ like that I didn't like this much. MJ was different that's why we love him and here he is same as routine guys.

Sorry don't feel bad about my opinion but I wrote it as I want to see him differently. Coming to Tara how can she express her feelings that easily when she knows it that he loved Radha.

The trick he used worked and he did it on purpose to ignite her true feelings and yes it was six. She confessed that she loves him too. Good that he brings her with him.

All the song you chose was appropriate for the situation.

Do write more OS like this
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Oww it was nice OS..

Mj leaving after telling her that he loves her.. 
tara got the I love you from MJ but ended thinking it was prank
nice written
good job

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
It was my first write-up πŸ˜³

He is MJ who have ways to know what Tara thinks

Thank you for loving it😳
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting OS!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
One thing which surprised me like Vartika is if he loved Radha than how can he love Tara that easily? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Rest of your story was romantic and beautiful. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Beautiful

But one thing I didn't like was the fact that he loved Tara. It's always easy fir guys to move on but u made MJ like that I didn't like this much. MJ was different that's why we love him and here he is same as routine guys.

Love is mysteriousπŸ˜‰

Sorry don't feel bad about my opinion but I wrote it as I want to see him differently. Coming to Tara how can she express her feelings that easily when she knows it that he loved Radha.
Well it was my 1st write up , so didn't had clear understanding of charactersπŸ˜†

The trick he used worked and he did it on purpose to ignite her true feelings and yes it was six. She confessed that she loves him too. Good that he brings her with him.
Yes, he is smart😊

All the song you chose was appropriate for the situation.
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Do write more OS like this

Saw how immature I was in past πŸ˜›
Thanks for loving it πŸ˜ƒ