ShraMan OS - Childhood Sweetheart

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
"Okay fine. Tell me just one reason for which I should call off the wedding"

Suman is irked now. Shravan is like a mystery to her. It was him who made her meet that stupid boy - Jeevan Kashyap. He was more sticky than gum. She met him only for Shravan's over excitement & Jeevan got stuck like a chewing gum. And Shravan just enjoyed every view when Jeevan used to deliver his cheap flirty tricks to impress her. Shravan used to laugh and make fun of it when he's alone with her.

And then Jairaj, he was just a random guy, she didn't even know him. She just named him for purpose of a prank on Shravan but Shravan made it serious. It was the evening when she & Shravan were in a restaurant, she made up a story of her crush on a guy sitting on the same restaurant. Shravan just stood up immediately and went to that guy & said that his best friend, Suman has huge crush on him. It was ridiculous. Suman said sorry to that guy hundred times. That guy was so gentle, he just ignored the whole incidence. What was his name? Mmm.. does it matter even? Did she ever care about any guy else than Shravan? No she didn't.

Shravan always made fun of such situations. But now, don't know what happened to him, he is against Suman's marriage with Aryaan Makhija, a rich & handsome guy, whom her family choosed him for her. Suman asked almost ten times why Shravan doesn't like this alliance but he just says her not to marry. She's not so happy with this alliance also. But she has accepted her fate. She sighs.

"Shravan,answer me", she speaks up.
"Because I don't like him!", he says and then realises his mistake.
"What? Hello! You're not marrying. Its me who's marrying. I don't have any problem. Nanu, mama jee, masi everyone like him"
"And you?"

Suman gets astonished with his question.

"Look Shravan. I said I don't have any problem with it. My family's happiness matters to me the most. But I don't understand why are you so against this marriage"
"Because...because...he's not good for you"
"Owner of Makhija industries, graduated from Australia, he is not good for me! Are you kidding?"
"So what if he's so rich or educated?"
"Hold on. I'm not saying I've no problem with this alliance because he's rich or educated. I've no problem because he has no flaw. He's sweet & polite. In short, he's okay"
"But his name? His name is not good. Makhija, sounds like Koi banda makkhi uda raha ho"

Suman looks on with absolute disbelief. He's saying to break alliance because the groom's name is not good. Suman can't decide whether she should cry or laugh. She sighs. Shravan also realises the reason is so childish. But can he do else, he just doesn't want her to go away from him. Thats it. This stupid girl can't understand this smiple fact.

"I'm done. If you can tell me just a proper reason to call off this wedding then tell me one day. Else, let all these be done"

Suman leaves.

----

"So he's your best friend?", Aryaan asks taking a bite of salad.
"Yes. From childhood"
"Childhood sweetheart?"

Suman looks on awkwardly. Aryaan feels like she got sad.

"Suman, is there anything that I should know or you hesitate to share then don't. Just tell me", he says gently.

Suman smiles weakly. Her smile said it all. Aryaan sighed.

At Tiwari villa.

"Suman and Aryaan have gone to dinner. You take a sit", Manju says.

Shravan doesn't feel good. But why is he feeling bad, after all they're going to marry each other after some days.

"No aunt. Thanks. I'll take leave. Good bye", he says.
"Good bye, son"

Shravan turns back & sees Suman & Aryaan returned, she's happy & laughing. Shravan fumes. Aryaan notices Shravan & greets him. Shravan looks at Suman's face & leaves without uttering a single word.

"Isn't you friend strange?"
"May be!"

At Malhotra house.
Shravan is restless, can't sleep. Suman's laughter is being played in his ear. He can't bear anyone else beside her. Hold on..but why? Shouldn't he be happy for her? Happy that she has moved on. But can't he?

----

"How's this, Shravan?"
"Good but Sumo won't like it!"
"Why?"
"Because its pink. She doesn't like pink"

Aryaan is confused. Neither he could ever understand Suman, whom he's going to marry nor he could understand Suman's relationship with her best friend, Shravan. They don't talk much but when Shravan is not around, Suman just talks about him only, none else. And Shravan is around, she keeps quiet yet staring at him without making anyone realise of that. And now, he picked a hand bag in the mall and asked Shravan about it, he replied that Suman won't like it. He's irked now. The girl whom he's getting married after some days, he doesn't know anything about her. Suman never opened up actually, every time they went out somewhere, she always remained silent or talked about Shravan.

"Yeah, take this, Sumo will surely like it. There a smiley also. She'll love it totally!", Shravan says giving a blue color bag to Aryaan.

Aryaan looks on & keeps the blue bag aside. Shravan hasn't noticed as he went outside to attend a call. Suman returns to them after some times. Aryaan shows her the pink bag which he choosed. Suman doesn't react so much, just smiled a little when Aryaan asked how's it. Shravan returns & sees Aryaan paying for that pink bag. Suman looks around, there's a beautiful blue bag kept aside. She smiles seeing there's a super cute smiley on it. She asks the salesman to pack this bag too. Aryaan looks at Shravan, who's smiling seeing Suman's smile.

"Why are you buying this, Suman?", Aryaan asks.
"Means?", Suman asks.
"I mean I bought a bag for you then why should you buy this. If you want to buy more theb tell me I'll buy, but not this one. Its not from any exclusive brand"
"But it has a smiley on it & I loved the color too"

Aryaan leaves being angry. Suman sighs. Shravan who was standing there silent observes the whole incidence. The happy wedding shopping turned into a pathetic one when Aryaan yelled on Suman over a silly issue & Shravan couldn't say anything. Suman also didn't expected. Cause he never reacts when any random guy troubles him. He doesn't fight but somehow he always protects her.

----

"See I told you, don't marry him. He's short tempered", Shravan says over phone.
"Oh please! You are the most short tempered I've ever seen! And for your kind information he apologised to me for the morning"
"Hahhh apology! What about the..."
"Shravan, seriously you're really bothered about his behavior toward me? You always did something that hurts me. And you don't apologise even"

Shravan gets astonished. Suman also realises what she said. She just says "bye" and cuts the call. She goes near the cupboard & takes out a slam book.

-Flashback

"My God! Sumo I can't believe you...I..just.."
Shravan is surprised seeing her slam book. It contains memories of each & every moments they spend together. Their 1st meet, their participation in inter school competition, their prom night party, last day of college when he proposed her in front of everyone, their 1st date.

"Yes Mr. Khadoos I've written everything", she says proudly.

He keeps turning the pages & sees their beautiful pictures together.

"Got it, you'll gift me this book on our anniversary, right?", he asks.
"No. I won't give it to you ever!", she says.

Flashback ends-

"Shravan everything is finished. You ended everything. Now why are you doing all these?", she utters slowly.

----

Aryaan takes Suman to a party. Suman is not comfortable there cause there's no one whom she know or met before. She stands in corner when Aryaan is with his squad. He already introduced Suman to everyone.

Aryaan comes to Suman & takes her to the garden where his friends had seat to play "truth & dare". She doesn't want to play but all insist & she doesn't want Aryaan to make it an issue.
Its like they'll chose between truth & dare, then the person who'll choose dare he'll complete the task which others ask for, and the person who'll choose truth, he'll tell the truth.

"Lets start with Aryaan...", one of his friends says.

Aryaan agrees & chooses dare. All tell him to recite a poem for the prettiest girl there. He does so for one of his friends. All other friends are literally shocked cause his would be bride is there but he's reciting poem for any other girl. Though Suman is not bothered at all, as if she doesn't even care. Everyone complete their tasks. Now its Suman's turn. She chooses truth but all insist her to choose dare. She does so. A friend of Aryaan asks Suman to kiss Aryaan. She gets shocked. She refuses, apologises & leaves the place. Aryaan follows her.

"C'mon Suman whats so big deal?", asks Aryaan.
"Not for you, but for me...", she stops.
"Don't tell me you're hesitating to kiss your would-be husband", he asks.
"exactly. Would be husband. You're not my husband yet. And my POV is a girl can kiss the only person whom she loves", she says.
"So you don't love me?", he asks.

She looks at his eyes. Her silent said it all. He gets angry & yells on her & leaves.

----

"What the...Shravan!! How you entered? Why? Its 12am you psycho!!", Suman panics.

Shravan who's standing in front of her, at 12am, in her room, he's not bothered so much.

"Sumo! Jhalli..its your birthday! How can I miss it!"

She is stunned. Every year he wishes her the 1st. She's silly that she is lost in other facts that she forgot.

"And silly..I've come through our secret door!", he says in between unpacking the cake.

She smiles.

"Sumo! Are you okay?", he asks.

This is it. Its Shravan who can read her silent too. She nods "no" & cries. She tells everything happened in the party. He sighs.

"I don't know how to react! Actually...forget that Makhija, lets cut the cake. I'm hungry", he says.

They cut the cake & feed each other. He asks her to open the gift. A lots of gifts he brought for her.

"O my God this bag! Blue...this smiley!", she yells excitedly seeing the blue bag she liked in the mall.

He keeps staring at her happy face.

"Accha where's my return gift?", he asks.

She smiles a little & leaving him astonished, she hugs him tightly. It was so sudden that he loses balance & was about to fall but he keeps one of his hands on the table. She closes her eyes, tightens the hug & feels him. Is is a friendly hug or something more? Her marriage is fixed with a guy, after 1 week may be. Shravan is here at 12am, she hugged him, but don't know why it didn't seem wrong at all! Some feelings are beyond all logics may be.

Abhi abhi toh mile ho
Abhi naa karo chhootne ki baat
Abhi abhi toh pasand aaye ho
Abhi abhi roothne ki baat
Abhi abhi toh roshni aayi
Abhi naa karo munh chhupane ki baat
Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hai
Abhi abhi tham jaane ki baat.
Hum toh haare mahiya re
Moonde naina, neendh tihaare
Hum toh haare mahiya re

Shravan doesn't complete the hug for which he was craving for. May be he lost the right when he broke up with this girl, whom he loves more than his life.

-Flashback

"So its over!?", Suman sighs & asks.

Shravan is silent.

"You think we should break up because your dad said so"
"Sumo, please try to understand. After mommy left, dad loved me the most. He cared for me, he fulfilled all responsibilities toward me as both father & mother. He wanted me to study law, I did. He wanted me join his farm, I did so.."
"And now he's telling you to leave me, You'll do this too? Is it so easy Shravan? Why didn't you ask your dad before you proposed me? Why didn't you asked your dad before you promised that we'll be together forever", she breaks down finally.

He is so helpless. Neither he can hurt his father nor he can see her crying.

"Okay then let it be", she stands up saying this.

He stands up & holds her hand to stop.

"Don't forget you left this hand first", she says looking into his eyes.

Flashback ends-

"This is the only thing that I could do for you", her whisper breaks the chain of his thoughts.

She breaks the hug. She was crying silently.

Teri baazuon mein meri chahatein samaaye
Teri dhadkano ko meri dhadkane sunaaye
Teri khwahishon se meri khwaishein riha hain
Teri karwaton se meri daastan bayan hai
Kya sukoon kya junoon humnawa.
Hum toh haare mahiya re
Hum toh haare mahiya re

She keeps staring at him. Nothing left between them. Or, nothing ended between them actually? After 1 year of breaking up of their relationship, its seems the same as before, the days when they used to meet secretly, used to go to date, used to get drenched in rain together, it seems everything is alright when they are together. Seems like no break up happened ever.
They break the eye lock.

"Sumo! There's one more thing for you", he says to cheer up the environment.

He takes out a packet of her favourite samosa. She gets happy & whispers "thanks" to him. He blinks.

----

The wedding preparation goes on. One day left for wedding. Aryaan has changed much. After that party, he always talks Suman rudely. As usual she's not much bothered. She agreed to this marriage for her family and somehow to move on from her past relationship. But its quite impossible for her to move on when Shravan is around. His every actions proves that he still loves her. Its been almost 1 year, they broke up.
Shravan enters into Tiwari villa, checks the decorations. He sees Aryaan talking to Suman & leaves them alone. All he wants, is her happiness. Thats it.

"Suman I can't believe you bought this down market bag in spite of...", he yells on her.

Mama jee comes & asks is everything okay. Aryaan smiles & says okay, he just came to invite Suman for tonight's pre wedding party, for friends. Mama jee permits Suman to go with him. Shravan was passing by, mama jee asks him if he'll go with Suman. Shravan & Suman look on. Aryaan doesn't like it but agrees.

At night.
Shravan comes to Tiwari villa. Suman has wore a beautiful black gown, looking gorgeous beyond perfection. Shravan gets mesmerized seeing her. Aryaan notices him staring at her. Shravan goes near her. She signals asking how's she looking.

"Ugly!!", he utters & laughs.

Both of them know its not true!
Aryaan gets irked.

"Suman, lets go!", Aryaan says.

He comes near her & holds her by waist. She feels awkward & looks at Shravan. Shravan is not looking at them. But she knows he noticed it for sure. She sighs.

---

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen! Now we'll dance. Come to dance floor everyone!", Aryaan announces.

He's drunk & not in sense. Suman feels disgusted how he touches her, looks at her. Aryaan forces her to dance, holds her hand tightly & drags her to dance floor. Shravan comes to her rescue. He holds Suman's other hand & stops.

"Leave her hand, Aryaan. She doesn't want to dance", Shravan says.
"Oh c'mon. Don't interfere.
"Leave her hand", Shravan repeats.
Something was in his tone that scared Aryaan. He leaves her hand. Shravan takes Suman outside.
They get into the car.
"Are you okay, Sumo?"
"Yes"

They kept silence untill they reach at home. Suman thanks Shravan.

"Sumo! Its okay..you didn't take you car with you thats why I dropped..."
"No Shravan, thanks for everything"
"Such as..??"
"Nothing. Bye Shravan"

----

The next day.
The wedding day.

Groom's family has arrived at Tiwari villa. Aryaan apologises to Suman. All are getting ready to get them hitched.

At Malhotra mansion.
Shravan is sleeping. Its 9am. He gets up & looks at the clock. Its Suman's wedding day. The family must have left for Tiwari villa. All thought he's already there. But he couldn't. How can he? He can't see his Sumo getting married to someone else. He's not that strong. He couldn't show any reason not to marry him. Shravan gets down from the bed to go washroom, but stops.
He notices a gift box on his reading table.

"For Shravan", written on it.

Shravan picks up the box & opens it. He keeps staring with absolute disbelief seeing Suman's slambook in it. He recalls when he asked her to give it to him but she refused. And after their break up, when he asked her about the book, she lied that she burnt it as well as his all memories to move on. Shravan sits on the bed losing balance. She couldn't move on yet and getting married to that Makhija! Silly stupid girl.

Shravan immediately takes out his key rings & goes outside. He drives his car to Tiwari Villa, recalling their memories, beautiful moments they spent together.

He reaches at Tiwari villa.

Suman is alone at her room, looking at the mirror sadly. Couldn't Shravan find a single reason to make her say no to this marriage? She sighs.
Shravan enters. Suman gets astonished seeing his reflection on the mirror. He's breathing rapidly. She gets up & asks what happened.

"Sumo...Don't marry that Makhija", Shravan says.
Suman looks on.
"Because he's Makhija? Sounds like Makkhi uda raha hai?", she asks smiling sadly.
"No because I love you, Jhalli", he confesses.

They get teary eyes. She slowly get closer to him. Their heads meet, he cuppes her face & they cry their hearts out. Suman sees Aryaan's reflection on the mirror. He's at the door. But she totally ignores.

"Because I want my children to call you mummy, not aunty. I want you beside me when I wake up in the morning. Because..", his words cut short because she pecks on his lips softly.

It was so sudden & surprising too. She deepens the kiss. He respondes equally & pulls her by waist. Aryaan leaves.

They break the kiss after a while. He smiles against her face. She could feel his hot breathes against her.

"Next what?", he asks in husky voice.
"I'm happy that I'm going to get married to my childhood sweetheart
❀️

PS: Finally done!
I was writing this since long time πŸ₯±
One more OS is coming soon(or laterπŸ˜†)
Still writing Mahasangam OS. Yet to complete
Drop your feedbacks below. Would love to read😳
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, so I am a big sucker for childhood sweetheart stories and buddy you have done complete justice to their love!
Ahhh,  this was such a bliss to read. 
Thank you for this
πŸ‘
Edited by neverlandspirit - 7 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was lovely ! Aryaan should have got a slap or two from Shravan πŸ˜†
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its very nice...
Awesome😊
Keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

That was lovely ! Aryaan should have got a slap or two from Shravan πŸ˜†

Wasn't the climax enough to piss him off?πŸ˜‰
jesi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its very nice..
Awesome..keep it up
Roshni2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sadia this is so sweet.. Loved it. 
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing
absolutely loved it
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ritu,
I m Susmita. Just read your beautiful OS!!

Bravo! You wrote it beautifully. Well detailed.. πŸ‘ oh the dilemma ... of Shravan not being able to give her a valid reason.. Ahaha... Makkhija.. Makkhi udd raha hain... 🀣 that was Hilarious..

Keep writing beautiful stories like this. Will read.. Catch you soon πŸ˜‰
Sahiba_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Makhija!! πŸ˜†

It was amazing πŸ‘